Sign in to follow this  
Wenter

Friday the 13th - Language Support

First of all, hello to every guys. as you know there are lots of gamers playing this game. Half of these gamers from Turkey. We are still playing this game on streaming platforms like Twitch or YouTube. We are just want to bring Turkish language support.

If you don't have any powers to do that, i can help about this topic. I was doing some localization projects on my past. I've tried to find game's language files for to do unofficial language support, but i didn't make it. I just want from all of you to help me.

It would be very good if Turkish language support comes. They can learn the game more easily and the number of Turkish users in the game increases. There are Turkish players who play very well, but they don't know everything. Turkish language support is really needed.

I have 1500 in-game hours in this game. Based on my own experience, I can say the following. I see that Turkish users who come across do not know much about the game and do not know what task to do yet. In this case, Turkish users leave the game faster. The Turkish friends I play with play for 1-2 weeks (sometimes they don't even play that much) and leave it for what is the purpose of this game. The number of new Turkish players, that is, the number of Turkish players who start the game and continue the game, is increasing very little. Please do something about it. I sincerely wish that Turkish language support will come.

• Like 2

Thanks for your support to me. Like I said, if they contact with me, i can translate every word of the game. It might little time but i can. There are lots of Turkish gamers playing this game, cannot be ignored.