Sign in to follow this  
Bloody Jason

In-Game Cheaters Increased Recently

I encounter a trick or a few tricks every day in the game. How many months have some cheaters not banned? Will a solution be found for this? There are cheaters who do not ban even though we report.

14 minutes ago, Bloody Jason said:

I encounter a trick or a few tricks every day in the game. How many months have some cheaters not banned? Will a solution be found for this? There are cheaters who do not ban even though we report.

Outside of reporting cheating players there's not much you can do except to hope those players get banned. It sounds like very few get banned. If you see any names in a lobby of cheating players, switch lobbies and steer clear of them.

On a good note, there are still plenty of honest players out there that do not cheat.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Hile yapan oyuncuları bildirmenin dışında, bu oyuncuların yasaklanmasını ummak dışında yapabileceğiniz pek bir şey yok. Çok azı yasaklanmış gibi görünüyor. Hile yapan oyunculardan oluşan bir lobide herhangi bir isim görürseniz, lobileri değiştirin ve onlardan uzak durun.

İyi bir not olarak, hala hile yapmayan çok sayıda dürüst oyuncu var.

The number of players of the game dropped a lot. When I first started playing it, an average of 1000 people entered daily. But now this number has dropped to 400-500. There are some of my friends who left it, and when I ask they say it is because of cheaters and bugs. Okay, there are honest players but the number of players is decreasing.

51 minutes ago, Bloody Jason said:

The number of players of the game dropped a lot. When I first started playing it, an average of 1000 people entered daily. But now this number has dropped to 400-500. There are some of my friends who left it, and when I ask they say it is because of cheaters and bugs. Okay, there are honest players but the number of players is decreasing.

Games lose players over time. This game loses players for several reasons:

-The lawsuit regarding the rights of the F13 franchise is still going on.

-Any potential for new content has been stopped because of the lawsuit.

-There are bugs and cheaters that make the game less enjoyable for players. But fixes are 5-6 months apart on average now.

-Teaming, a big complaint, is not an offense the developers ban players for. Players can be banned for hacking, but their doesn't seem to be a very high ratio of bans to reports.

-The game is almost 3 1/2 years old. It is only going to get a limited number of updates before the end comes.

-Other games that may be more appealing to players exist. Something new to.we along, and people migrate to those games.

-Sales lower the price of the game, drawing people in. Some stick around, while others move on.

You mentioned 400-500 players in average daily. I'm guessing you are a PC player?

• Like 3

Yes I am a computer gamer. Xbox, Ps4 etc. I know it is, but now I encounter the same players in 2-3 matches. There are also cheaters that are not banned.

3 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Oyunlar zamanla oyuncuları kaybeder. Bu oyun birkaç nedenden dolayı oyuncuları kaybeder:

-F13 franchise haklarına ilişkin dava halen devam etmektedir.

-Dava nedeniyle herhangi bir yeni içerik potansiyeli durduruldu.

-Oyunu oyuncular için daha az eğlenceli hale getiren hatalar ve hile yapanlar var. Ancak düzeltmeler şu anda ortalama olarak 5-6 ay arayla.

-Takım, büyük bir şikayet, geliştiricilerin oyuncuları yasakladığı bir suç değil. Oyuncular bilgisayar korsanlığı nedeniyle yasaklanabilir, ancak çok yüksek bir yasaklama oranı raporlara benzemiyor.

-Oyun neredeyse 3 1/2 yaşında. Sonu gelmeden önce yalnızca sınırlı sayıda güncelleme alacak.

-Oyunculara daha çekici gelebilecek diğer oyunlar var. Bizde yeni bir şey var ve insanlar bu oyunlara geçiyor.

-Satışlar oyunun fiyatını düşürerek insanları içeri çekiyor. Bazıları ortalıkta dolaşırken diğerleri devam ediyor.

Günlük ortalama 400-500 oyuncudan bahsettiniz. Sanırım sen bir PC oyuncusu musun?

Yes I am a computer gamer. Xbox, Ps4 etc. I know it is, but now I encounter the same players in 2-3 matches. There are also cheaters that are not banned.

It also depends on what you determine is a cheat. If it is a exploit like up on a rock,you are out of luck those are not bannable. They only ban true hacking and you need video proof. Unfortunately any type of exploit due to game mechanics or flaws are no harm no foul and there are tons of them.

6 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

They don't ban anyone.

Not true if you are very detailed in your report and have enough video evidence of definite hacking JKB has been getting better at banning hackers on Steam.I just reported someone recently and they got banned. Again it has to be a true hack, exploits like rock glitches or sliding or abduction are NOT going to get banned.

Not really cheating but had a match last night with a Jason & his buddy teaming (both around level 70) Managed to survive despite they’re best efforts. After the match I messaged the Jason & said “Cant even win by cheating” straight away he sent me 10 messages just saying “Toxic”.

Even the teamers think people are toxic if you don’t let them kill you. 

I thought I read somewhere about a cheat that enables players to break away from Jason easier (like pressing the A button super fast).  Is this a thing?

I was spectating someone playing as AJ and when Jason grabbed them they were able to break free in about 1 second.  Then when Jason had finally cornered them in a cabin they were repeatedly swapping weapons (flare gun and bat). I am assuming this constant swapping of bat and flare gun was due to whatever "A button" cheat they were using.  Whatever they were doing ended up breaking the game as when Jason got close AJ tried to smack him over the head with the flare gun and the game crashed, sending me to my xbox home screen. 

I am assuming they crashed the game on purpose as it made no sense why they were constantly swapping weapons back and forth when Jason apprached them.

2 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

I thought I read somewhere about a cheat that enables players to break away from Jason easier (like pressing the A button super fast).  Is this a thing?

I was spectating someone playing as AJ and when Jason grabbed them they were able to break free in about 1 second.  d them.

I've come across this once, and I did wonder in the back of mind if it was some sort of cheat or not. I would've even say it was a second, but the guy was breaking out almost instantaneously, before my kill screen even had time to pop up. He did this six times before I finally managed to chock his ass faster than he could spam A. To be fair, it was a Tommy, and if he was running a good escape artist perk I guess it is feasible he could've been spamming that escape button just fast enough to pull that off without technically cheating, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Still, an almost instantaneous breakout? Only time I've ever experienced that.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

To be fair, it was a Tommy, and if he was running a good escape artist perk I guess it is feasible he could've been spamming that escape button just fast enough to pull that off without technically cheating, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Just so you know, the Escape Artist perk has been debunked in my Game Myths thread. The perk does not reduce button presses whatsoever. It only speeds up the rate at which the gauge autofils and NO ONE sits there waiting for the gauge to autofil. I even double checked the perk the other day while running it alongside a legendary Lone Wolf (5% bonus grab break) and deleted them both immediately afterwards.

9 minutes ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

Just so you know, the Escape Artist perk has been debunked in my Game Myths thread. The perk does not reduce button presses whatsoever. It only speeds up the rate at which the gauge autofils and NO ONE sits there waiting for the gauge to autofil. I even double checked the perk the other day while running it alongside a legendary Lone Wolf (5% bonus grab break) and deleted them both immediately afterwards.

Ah, so either he was a button mashing pro, or he was up to some sort of shenanigans.

5 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Ah, so either he was a button mashing pro, or he was up to some sort of shenanigans.

Most definitely. Technically a man's wrist can only be so efficient 😜🤣 But yeah, I've heard of players using a turbo controller to break out of grab super fast. And in worst case scenerio some cheaters use a CronusMax to script their controller so that 1 or 2 buttons can perform multi-button actions. But you would know for sure if you were up against one of those players because they'd be exploiting left, right and centre.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

Most definitely. Technically a man's wrist can only be so efficient 😜🤣 But yeah, I've heard of players using a turbo controller to break out of grab super fast. And in worst case scenerio some cheaters use a CronusMax to script their controller so that 1 or 2 buttons can perform multi-button actions. But you would know for sure if you were up against one of those players because they'd be exploiting left, right and centre.

the bat swaping with a flare gun is the new unlimited stamina glitch 

3 hours ago, the fox said:

the bat swaping with a flare gun is the new unlimited stamina glitch 

Yeah I've seen that. It seems like no matter what gets patched the glitchers/exploiters will always find a new way to do what they want. I won't be surprised if getting on the Packanack roof makes its way back into the game sometime soon. God help this game when support finally comes to an end.