Jump to content
xXAXONXx

jason needs a buff right now!

Recommended Posts

hi, ok jason needs a buff, cause i played with a fool brazil complete troll team, they were 7 friends, they just was intimidating me and dancing when they stunn me, all 7 got focus on me, they only hitted me 3 times and i lost my mask with savini jason at that 3rd hit, i thought you need 4 hits to mask off, well they were 3 vanesas 2 palomino 1 debie and 1 chad, jason needs a buff right now!, i only killed 4 they are very good team playing but trolls as fck, intimidating me calling me noob etc etc and bothering, they do this to all jasons!, they are not the only troll team, there are a lot of this sht people, thats why too much players left the game, and thats why there are hackers, i have a friend that was hacking for THIS, he says this is very annoying!, and thats right it is very annoying!, devs must put an stop to this trolls teams, and do a bug cause kill jason is very easy, game is very unbalanced, i hope some guys here understand what im saying :s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your first mistake was attempting grab kills.

NEVER, EVER, do grabs when theres more than one counsel.

 

and even then, you risk getting pocket knifed, so just slash everyone all the time.

unless youre aiming to phd in murder.

 

just ignore the pussy ass bitches who are gonna cry like little girls because youre slashing.

after all, winning is not the most important thing, ITS THE ONLY THING.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Feed revenge

This can be done by simply blocking or by bait grabbing (grabbing someone with the intention of getting hit) if there are only weak counselors with low damage weapons around

 

2) Slash Tommy

Once you have revenge it is pretty much impossible to take off your mask before you kill Tommy, if you played right or if the counselors didn't outplay you.

 

3) Profit

As they probably only worried about getting that cheeky Jason kill and didn't complete any objective; plus, you have revenge. At this point, they basically lost the game.

 

I encounter these "Brazilians kill squads" a lot and most of them are a bunch of 15-year-olds that don't know what they are doing that well. It is very hard to actually find a 7 man party that is really good. By very hard I mean a 1% chance. If you follow these steps you'll be able to win against 99% of pub lobbies kill squads. 

 

But yeah if it happens to find a 7 man party that is actually good, be happy if you could kill 4 of them, or at least didn't die; not much you can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

just ignore the pussy ass bitches who are gonna cry like little girls because youre slashing.

after all, winning is not the most important thing, ITS THE ONLY THING.

In this game, winning is not the most important thing..  You need to also look good while doing it.     This is whats separates good Jasons players from garbage ones.

Also.. crying when getting slashed, while in a group attacking Jason makes no sense.  Any group of players who are easily gang beating Jason would do the same thing if one of them where Jason getting gang beat.

Doing shitty kills. Just for the sake of getting the kill.  Is what makes someone a Trash Jason.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HuDawg said:

In this game, winning is not the most important thing..  You need to also look good while doing it.     This is whats separates good Jasons players from garbage ones.

Also.. crying when getting slashed, while in a group attacking Jason makes no sense.  Any group of players who are easily gang beating Jason would do the same thing if one of them where Jason getting gang beat.

Doing shitty kills. Just for the sake of getting the kill.  Is what makes someone a Trash Jason.

 

 

in any game. the sole, exclusive point is to win. however you do it, is up to you.

we professionals prefer speed and effiency. clowns prefer to put a show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ULTIMA said:

we professionals prefer speed and effiency. clowns prefer to put a show.

Only clowns would prefer speed and efficiency in a non competitive, casual party game based on Friday the 13th. 

If you can't get the job done and look good while doing it.  You ain't a no 'professional'...   You're just being a Try Hard because you can't cut the mustard.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Try slashing instead of grabbing.

i did but they heal each others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

your first mistake was attempting grab kills.

NEVER, EVER, do grabs when theres more than one counsel.

 

and even then, you risk getting pocket knifed, so just slash everyone all the time.

unless youre aiming to phd in murder.

 

just ignore the pussy ass bitches who are gonna cry like little girls because youre slashing.

after all, winning is not the most important thing, ITS THE ONLY THING.

i did but they heal each others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Carlso said:

1) Feed revenge

This can be done by simply blocking or by bait grabbing (grabbing someone with the intention of getting hit) if there are only weak counselors with low damage weapons around

 

2) Slash Tommy

Once you have revenge it is pretty much impossible to take off your mask before you kill Tommy, if you played right or if the counselors didn't outplay you.

 

3) Profit

As they probably only worried about getting that cheeky Jason kill and didn't complete any objective; plus, you have revenge. At this point, they basically lost the game.

 

I encounter these "Brazilians kill squads" a lot and most of them are a bunch of 15-year-olds that don't know what they are doing that well. It is very hard to actually find a 7 man party that is really good. By very hard I mean a 1% chance. If you follow these steps you'll be able to win against 99% of pub lobbies kill squads. 

 

But yeah if it happens to find a 7 man party that is actually good, be happy if you could kill 4 of them, or at least didn't die; not much you can do.

thats what i say, theres no much you can do when you fight 7 man party good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Carlso said:

1) Feed revenge

This can be done by simply blocking or by bait grabbing (grabbing someone with the intention of getting hit) if there are only weak counselors with low damage weapons around

 

2) Slash Tommy

Once you have revenge it is pretty much impossible to take off your mask before you kill Tommy, if you played right or if the counselors didn't outplay you.

 

3) Profit

As they probably only worried about getting that cheeky Jason kill and didn't complete any objective; plus, you have revenge. At this point, they basically lost the game.

 

I encounter these "Brazilians kill squads" a lot and most of them are a bunch of 15-year-olds that don't know what they are doing that well. It is very hard to actually find a 7 man party that is really good. By very hard I mean a 1% chance. If you follow these steps you'll be able to win against 99% of pub lobbies kill squads. 

 

But yeah if it happens to find a 7 man party that is actually good, be happy if you could kill 4 of them, or at least didn't die; not much you can do.

thats why jason need buff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guys i slashed them, but remember they heal each others, and they are good teammates, like that dude say, there is no much you can do, thats why jason needs a buff, imagine a noob level 1 jason being punished by 7 pros????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Only clowns would prefer speed and efficiency in a non competitive, casual party game based on Friday the 13th. 

If you can't get the job done and look good while doing it.  You ain't a no 'professional'...   You're just being a Try Hard because you can't cut the mustard.

the number of multiplayer games that are really non-competitive is minuscule. this is not within that number.

its you vs them, or you all vs him. thats a competition.

and what does one do in competitions? tou either win, or you lose. theres no in between.

as long as its a vs game, regardless of genre, its competitive.

you cant argue a fact. doing so makes one a stubborn retard.

"definition of insanity is...."

 

i will not discuss this further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2020 at 11:52 PM, xXAXONXx said:

hi, ok jason needs a buff, cause i played with a fool brazil complete troll team, they were 7 friends, they just was intimidating me and dancing when they stunn me, all 7 got focus on me, they only hitted me 3 times and i lost my mask with savini jason at that 3rd hit, i thought you need 4 hits to mask off, well they were 3 vanesas 2 palomino 1 debie and 1 chad, jason needs a buff right now!, i only killed 4 they are very good team playing but trolls as fck, intimidating me calling me noob etc etc and bothering, they do this to all jasons!, they are not the only troll team, there are a lot of this sht people, thats why too much players left the game, and thats why there are hackers, i have a friend that was hacking for THIS, he says this is very annoying!, and thats right it is very annoying!, devs must put an stop to this trolls teams, and do a bug cause kill jason is very easy, game is very unbalanced, i hope some guys here understand what im saying :s

Killing 4/7 coordinated counselors is not a reason for a buff. Not every Jason gets 7/7 or 8/8.

On 10/17/2020 at 3:46 AM, ULTIMA said:

after all, winning is not the most important thing, ITS THE ONLY THING.

Everyone having fun is the main thing that matters. Winning is an added bonus.

Win or lose, if the match was exciting for both sides, and gives you a fond memory to reflect upon, that's a win for all who participate.

9 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

guys i slashed them, but remember they heal each others, and they are good teammates, like that dude say, there is no much you can do, thats why jason needs a buff, imagine a noob level 1 jason being punished by 7 pros????

There are low level Jason players getting punished by high level coordinated counselors. A buff of any kind will not change that.

Not all high level counselors troll, punish or bully low level Jason players.

Players who work together and heal one another are doing what good teammates do best. A Jason who slashes groups will make them use their sprays up, and eventually will be unable to heal.

We may get some kind of adjustments before the game is abandoned one day.

If you are running into hackers in the game,submit evidence and report them. We know that every report doesn't lead to a ban, but you never know which report could get someone banned.

11 hours ago, HuDawg said:

If you can't get the job done and look good while doing it.  You ain't a no 'professional'...   You're just being a Try Hard because you can't cut the mustard.

I enjoy a good show during a match, but don't hold it against someone who doesn't deliver. If a Jason gets his kills (even if using the same easy kills time after time), he/she got the job done.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

the number of multiplayer games that are really non-competitive is minuscule. this is not within that number.

its you vs them, or you all vs him. thats a competition.

and what does one do in competitions? tou either win, or you lose. theres no in between.

In this game..'survival' is winning.   If you consider that some how competitive, thats on you.   Most just see it as a experience.

But, Your attitude seems to be "Kill them all as fast as possible, doesn't matter how you kill them'.         Like you said.

 

16 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

 

in any game. the sole, exclusive point is to win. however you do it, is up to you.

we professionals prefer speed and effiency. clowns prefer to put a show.

^ And...This right here.  Is a joke.    

Most GOOD Jason players can 'put on a show' and get the job done.     But i guess you can't do that,  and would instead prefer to call them clowns.

That fact that you think you're professional for not putting on a show... is funny.     Because its actually the exact opposite.

 

A PRO does put on a show.. and gets the job done.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fair Play said:

 

I enjoy a good show during a match, but don't hold it against someone who doesn't deliver. If a Jason gets his kills (even if using the same easy kills time after time), he/she got the job done.

The fact that he goes out his way to say that PROS don't bother putting on a show and just kill for speed and efficiency.  And anyone who puts on a show is a "CLOWN" is what i took issue with.  Because.. that is backwards.

I think most of us prefer a good show during a match.     Hell, for me.  Its the players who do put in the effort in the way they kill, is what makes me still enjoy this game.

It sure as hell ain't players who only go for quick kills and take this game waaay to seriously.  They are the actual buzz kill of this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not trying to plug my own channel or anything but I made a video on surviving kill-squads. It's nothing special, so don't get your hopes up.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HuDawg said:

The fact that he goes out his way to say that PROS don't bother putting on a show and just kill for speed and efficiency.  And anyone who puts on a show is a "CLOWN" is what i took issue with.  Because.. that is backwards.

I think most of us prefer a good show during a match.     Hell, for me.  Its the players who do put in the effort in the way they kill, is what makes me still enjoy this game.

It sure as hell ain't players who only go for quick kills and take this game waaay to seriously.  They are the actual buzz kill of this game.

I certainly enjoy a good show in this game. To me, it's more than just the kills Jason chooses to use in a match. I love the variety of the kills, but I also enjoy the close calls and near misses. I really enjoy the matches where you think you know how it will play out, only to see a curveball thrown at you in the last minute.

When you are a level 150 with all the accomplishments made, a good show in a memorable match is about all you have left to enjoy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unpopular opinion but it's still too easy to kill Jason, the mask durability increase made very little difference. So yeah I think he still needs a buff directly or indirectly as far as the killing aspect goes. The mask durability could be doubled on top of what it is right now.(too greedy?) LOL So to the original OP I  agree to a certain extent.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing about good kill squads is that there's no way of guaranteeing that you will not take the axe into the face. Sometimes it does be that way, nothing we can do about it. Some days are hunter days, some days are prey days; just like some days are Jason days and some days are counselor days. No matter how good you are, at some point, you will end up losing. All you can do about it is to maintain respect, both when you win and lose.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Unpopular opinion but it's still too easy to kill Jason, the mask durability increase made very little difference. So yeah I think he still needs a buff directly or indirectly as far as the killing aspect goes. The mask durability could be doubled on top of what it is right now.(too greedy?) LOL So to the original OP I  agree to a certain extent.

I actually disagree with you. I *DON'T* think your opinion is unpopular at all. I think most players who regularly try to kill Jason, and are actually good at it, will readily agree Jason is still too easy to kill. You might have to work a little harder to get the mask off, but I definitely wouldn't say it's any more difficult, especially when I play with my friends. Now, when I go solo, it's gotten a bit more difficult, mostly because it seems harder to find people willing to cooperate, but the entire reason I go solo at times was to try and artificially make Jason harder to kill to begin with. 

Ironically, I have noticed the difference in the mask buff while playing Jason. I think I've only had my mask knocked off twice when it's mattered since the buff. Far less of that three or four hits and the mask goes flying off bull crap has been nice. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Carlso said:

The thing about good kill squads is that there's no way of guaranteeing that you will not take the axe into the face. Sometimes it does be that way, nothing we can do about it. Some days are hunter days, some days are prey days; just like some days are Jason days and some days are counselor days. No matter how good you are, at some point, you will end up losing. All you can do about it is to maintain respect, both when you win and lose.

thats what i said, game is unbalanced jason needs a buff, i noticed some guys here didnt played against a very good kill squad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know opinions will vary as we all don't play on the same platform. I'm PC/Steam only and I can attest that the meta is still killing Jason despite the rage buff and mask buff. Seems every time I'm Jason it's a attempt to kill me. I take all the precautions and I'm no slouch as Jason.I've studied Tommy86's tower guide and trapping guide for the shack.I can get the Tommy power at least 75-80% first morph. It's still not enough really. My whole point is as Jason I shouldn't HAVE to do all that to begin with if the kill was as hard as it should be to attain. I'm not asking to steam roll the lobby every time but I shouldn't HAVE to do any preparation and studying guides and be that defensive. Just the way I look at it. I know some of you will not agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I know opinions will vary as we all don't play on the same platform. I'm PC/Steam only and I can attest that the meta is still killing Jason despite the rage buff and mask buff. Seems every time I'm Jason it's a attempt to kill me. I take all the precautions and I'm no slouch as Jason.I've studied Tommy86's tower guide and trapping guide for the shack.I can get the Tommy power at least 75-80% first morph. It's still not enough really. My whole point is as Jason I shouldn't HAVE to do all that to begin with if the kill was as hard as it should be to attain. I'm not asking to steam roll the lobby every time but I shouldn't HAVE to do any preparation and studying guides and be that defensive. Just the way I look at it. I know some of you will not agree.

This game has a small community and always notices those who log out when they're not Jason. There are not many but it is systematic in you. In addition, you take care to take the sweater in the house of Jason just before you disconnect. If I notice it other players notice it too and when you are Jason they are looking to kill you. You are easily recognizable with your name in onomatopoeia / vanessa and always the same Jason with the same weapon.

To get back to the subject, I find it a shame that Jason can hit and hurt the counselors behind the doors when they barricade them. A nerf of that would be appreciable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...