There are other counselors other then Vanessa

There are other Jasons other then part 3

There are other weapons then the spear

There are other kills then the choke 

• Sad 1

People won't always go with the same choices forever. Have patience and give them time. Keep in mind there are new players out there.

• Like 3

So, we've gone from accusing forum members of teaming with no evidence, wanting to nerf the game's most basic Jason, and now we're complaining about tryhards... Which judging from your previous posts probably includes anybody that doesn't jump directly into your hand. You know, me and my friends ran our LaChappa squad the other night, ran Jason around the map for 10 minutes and made him rage quit. It's not just the character, it's more often the person playing the consolers. This is also the first time I'm hearing of the fence-post being a try-hard weapon. (It's not a spear. Not a fan of the movies?) I'll give you credit for this though, your presence on this forum so far has been entertaining. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

So, we've gone from accusing forum members of teaming with no evidence, wanting to nerf the game's most basic Jason, and now we're complaining about tryhards... Which judging from your previous posts probably includes anybody that doesn't jump directly into your hand. You know, me and my friends ran our LaChappa squad the other night, ran Jason around the map for 10 minutes and made him rage quit. It's not just the character, it's more often the person playing the consolers. This is also the first time I'm hearing of the fence-post being a try-hard weapon. (It's not a spear. Not a fan of the movies?) I'll give you credit for this though, your presence on this forum so far has been entertaining. 

Just playing devil's advocate here but it IS called a spear in the weapon selection. Honestly though, I see the pig splitter used much more often than the spear/fence post/stabby stick.

Edit: "Tryhard" is the stupidest insult you could ever call somebody, and the entire concept of "tryhards" is more retarded than an autistic fat kid trying to lose weight on the Twinkie diet.

7 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

dont you mean by the machete?

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Just playing devil's advocate here but it IS called a spear in the weapon selection. Honestly though, I see the pig splitter used much more often than the spear/fence post/stabby stick.

Edit: "Tryhard" is the stupidest insult you could ever call somebody, and the entire concept of "tryhards" is more retarded than an autistic fat kid trying to lose weight on the Twinkie diet.

when i play part 4 i leave the pig splitter on him its probably the best weapon for him

Yeah but it's easier to stn with Nessa.

Agreed. I set mine to random. Makes things more interesting.

Oof, don't run the spear. It's ass unless you're going to do lots of hardcore practice breaking doors and windows. You'll lose so many kills by counselors window hopping and take a lot more damage from anyone smart enough to side step the shitty swing arc.

The choke kill is actually pretty slow. I only use it if there's another counselor in weapon range or if I don't have enough clearance to light up a different kill. Back breaker and body slam are almost as fast as head slam and coat hook. Those are my go to quick kills. And then I try to save a nice long weapon kill, like dismember or fire axe throw, for the last counselor. 

16 minutes ago, 82912 said:

dont you mean by the machete?

when i play part 4 i leave the pig splitter on him its probably the best weapon for him

The Pig Splitter suits p4 fine, too bad I can't say the same for the hedge trimmers and p5. Seriously... he looks like a pissed-off gardener, not a famous serial killer.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Yeah, I'm admittedly a bit too anal about that. Anyone whose watched P6 though, knows where the idea of the spear/fence post came from. Same way that I probably get a bit too annoyed with any doofus that comes into the lobby screaming he wants to be 'THE KILLER', like he doesn't know what Jason's fucking name is. Great way to get me to target you first. Personally, I almost never see the fence post used by any Jason with weapon swamp. It's usually the machete, or one of the axe variations.

Definition of a tryhard: Somebody who sucks at the game and has run out of excuses to explain why they don't suck, so they resort to a lazy grade school insult to make themselves feel better about being shit at the game. Someone calls me a tryhard as Jason, my response is usually to just laugh at them, and tell him to stop trying so hard not to get killed then. I don't think 99.9 percent of the goobers who use this term even realize they're technically being tryhards too. I prefer the consolers/Jason's I'm up against to be trying as hard as they can when they're up against me, what fun is the game other wise? Just say what you're really thinking. This tryhard mantra is just as lame as his Jason needs to stand around and allow me to kill him bull crap. It's clear what this guys wants. He needs to just cherry pick noob lobbies where simpleton Jason's will play the exact way he expects them too, and he can get his easy wins.

4 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

The Pig Splitter suits p4 fine, too bad I can't say the same for the hedge trimmers and p5. Seriously... he looks like a pissed-off gardener, not a famous serial killer.

I wouldn't mind the shears so much if they didn't get stuck on almost every hit. Honestly they're tied with the fire axe for longest range heavy attack. And also for longest range for anything but the spear for light attack. But trying to break a door down is just cringe worthy.

I usually go with the fire axe or machete. Machete because it gets stuck in doors the least, and fire axe because of the extra range. The pig splitter is just a re-skinned machete that gets stuck in doors slightly more often. Although the two handed axes are nice if you don't mind trading a little bit of range for Jason's equivalent of swift attack.

39 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Yeah but it's easier to stn with Nessa.

Honestly, 90% of Vanessa's aren't that difficult to kill. The good ones though, that's where the fun begins. The most fun I have in this game as Jason is chasing around a High Stam counselor at the end of a match whose actually good. (Anyone good at Stam control really) A lot more fun than the slubs that die 30 seconds after I find them.

39 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

The choke kill is actually pretty slow. I only use it if there's another counselor in weapon range or if I don't have enough clearance to light up a different kill. Back breaker and body slam are almost as fast as head slam and coat hook. Those are my go to quick kills. And then I try to save a nice long weapon kill, like dismember or fire axe throw, for the last counselor. 

I like choke too, primarily for Troll control. If I suspect for a second somebody's going to leave as soon as I grab them, they're getting chocked to death. nine times out of ten, I can get choke off faster then they can leave. And if they want to get obnoxious with me after the fact, I'll usually have the video evidence to prove it. 

4 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Honestly, 90% of Vanessa's aren't that difficult to kill

Yeah, I wiped a lobby of Vanessa's and Buggzy's in just over 4 minutes earlier tonight. There was one Mitch but he didn't put up much of a fight. It's all subject to the skill of the lobby. I've been run around by a beast Lachappa for longer than I'd ever care to admit...

9 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

like choke too, primarily for Troll control. If I suspect for a second somebody's going to leave as soon as I grab them, they're getting chocked to death. 9 times out of ten, I can get choke off faster then they can leave. And if they want to get obnoxious with me after the fact, I'll usually have the video evidence to prove it.

😂

I just teabag the quitter and move on to the next if I don't get the kill off fast enough.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Honestly, 90% of Vanessa's aren't that difficult to kill. The good ones though, that's where the fun begins. The most fun I have in this game as Jason is chasing around a High Stam counselor at the end of a match whose actually good. (Anyone good at Stam control really) A lot more fun than the slubs that die 30 seconds after I find them.

I like choke too, primarily for Troll control. If I suspect for a second somebody's going to leave as soon as I grab them, they're getting chocked to death. 9 times out of ten, I can get choke off faster then they can leave. And if they want to get obnoxious with me after the fact, I'll usually have the video evidence to prove it. 

What's to get obnoxious about? You RAGE QUIT during a kill, by doing so you have forfeited all right to bitch about getting killed. You know what's REALLY pathetic? A Jason rage quitting after figuring out you're trying to kill him, then rejoining the lobby a few seconds later. A Savini Jason we were trying to kill recently did this exact thing, then quit AGAIN after he rejoined the lobby and got picked as Jason for the second time. He did it one last time, then rejoined once more but immediately left when he saw he was back in the same lobby he'd just quit as Jason twice in a row.

12 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

What's to get obnoxious about? You RAGE QUIT during a kill, by doing so you have forfeited all right to bitch about getting killed. You know what's REALLY pathetic? A Jason rage quitting after figuring out you're trying to kill him, then rejoining the lobby a few seconds later. A Savini Jason we were trying to kill recently did this exact thing, then quit AGAIN after he rejoined the lobby and got picked as Jason for the second time. He did it one last time, then rejoined once more but immediately left when he saw he was back in the same lobby he'd just quit as Jason twice in a row.

You'd think nothing, but some of them really think they're getting one over on you by denying you that kill. 😂 Jokes on them, I stopped caring about that ages ago. Their salty messages are just entertainment for myself and my friends now. Making somebody rage quite or suicide is just as good as a kill to me. Sometimes better, since they just showed the entire lobby what a little bitch they are. Also love it when you kill a kill-squads Tommy or sweater girl, and the entire team rages. Look Mom, I just made half the lobby disappear with one kill. They realize I still win right? 😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

part 3 is not the basic jason lol how? whats ur reasoning behind that?

I d say part 6 is more basic then part 3. I ll give hahatrumpwon credit for maining him, not the easiest jason to main, i hate his horrible morph

14 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

Hey man , do me a solid , i come hear for an escape from the F13th Facebook pages where people post this crap complaint all day . please go back !  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Definition of a tryhard: Somebody who sucks at the game and has run out of excuses to explain why they don't suck, so they resort to a lazy grade school insult to make themselves feel better about being shit at the game. Someone calls me a tryhard as Jason, my response is usually to just laugh at them, and tell him to stop trying so hard not to get killed then. 

Try hard does get over used.   But a Try Hard is easy to spot.

I always use GTA O as a good example.   A Try Hard in that game for example..  Are the ones that attack attack players, then use suicide and passive mode to avoid being killed by players.   Of course ANY idiot could do the same, but only a TRY HARD would play like that.  

Same goes for all games...   

3 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

part 3 is not the basic jason lol how? whats ur reasoning behind that

When the game first launched P3 was the only Jason unlocked. Meaning if you played a match as J before level 3, you had to use him. Meaning, he was literally the starter Jason, and likely balanced out accordingly for Newbie Jason's to get used to playing him. When he's intended to be the Jason you start out with, it doesn't get more basic then that. He's also on the cover and it's his image on the menu screen, but that's probably more correlation than anything else.

Edit: To be fair, the dynamics have changed a bit over the years, and the recent buffs have made P3 more appealing to Higher Level Jasons. If we're being honest though, any Jason can feel OP in the hands of the right player, or in this case wrong player if you're the counselor.

Edited by I'm Not a Goalie

8 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

You'd think nothing, but some of them really think they're getting one over on you by denying you that kill. 😂 Jokes on them, I stopped caring about that ages ago. Their salty messages are just entertainment for myself and my friends now. Making somebody rage quite or suicide is just as good as a kill to me. Sometimes better, since they just showed the entire lobby what a little bitch they are. Also love it when you kill a kill-squads Tommy or sweater girl, and the entire team rages. Look Mom, I just made half the lobby disappear with one kill. They realize I still win right? 😂

To be fair, sometimes the party leader just up and quits even though everyone else would have been fine with finishing out the round. That said, it always feels deeply satisfying to make a kill-squad quit, especially if they were a bunch of shit-talking stun-and-dancers who thought they were hot shit because they killed a lv 3 Jason whose been playing the game all of 2-3 days total.

All jasons have weaknesses that could cost them like lack of traps can't run.bad shiftnetc but I don't think partn3 has any weaknesses that do having bad sense bad stalk and stun resistance really don't hamper him like other jasons weaknesses do

7 hours ago, Xxhotxwheelsxx said:

Is it me or is it hard to find a game on ps4?

depends on the time you want to play. It is ez to find a game around noon and almost impossible to find on early in the morning or late in the night.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

I don't think partn3 has any weaknesses that do having bad sense bad stalk and stun resistance really don't hamper him like other jasons weaknesses do

That's because -sense is just recharge rate, -stalk doesn't matter because nobody stands still in stalk that long, and -stun resistance is such a minimal difference that it goes unnoticed.

Every other Jason varient has real weaknesses. But then again, at least one of their strengths are also better. The only thing part 3 has going for him is weapon strength combined with no weakness.

He's  the perfect starter Jason and it doesn't take much skill or thought to be good with him. That's why most people use him. I seriously doubt you've come up against enough real tryhards in quick play to even be worth making these whiney ass posts though...