On 10/14/2020 at 4:41 PM, Ih8teamers said:

And exactly is that video proof of? You re not that great as jason? You suck at abducting?

#1: I didn't Abduct anyone in that vid.

#2: The "proof" part was sarcasm. You are not the first person to accuse me of shit I've never done with absolutely no proof, and you won't be the last. Just last night, some asshat claimed I was "cheating", but refused to tell me what it was I did that made him think that. If you call someone a cheater, and they ask ask how they cheated, and you then refuse to tell them what they did that you consider cheating, your credibility is shit.

As I said, you're not the first lying drama-queen to accuse me, and you won't be the last. 

• Thanks 1

Said you tried lol its whatever I don't care tbh so I'm done posting here btw have u come across Obamastolemypig is he your rival? Lols 

7 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

#1: I didn't Abduct anyone in that vid.

#2: The "proof" part was sarcasm. You are not the first person to accuse me of shit I've never done with absolutely no proof, and you won't be the last. Just last night, some asshat claimed I was "cheating", but refused to tell me what it was I did that made him think that. If you call someone a cheater, and they ask ask how they cheated, and you then refuse to tell them what they did that you consider cheating, your credibility is shit.

As I said, you're not the first lying drama-queen to accuse me, and you won't be the last. 

Also I did say how you cheated several times smh 

1 hour ago, Ih8teamers said:

Also I did say how you cheated several times smh 

This thread...lmao! Where is the video proof?

image.gif.b62d7326023d5f401f4f20494844f664.gif

Also, me asking this, doesn’t make me a smart ass. I’m not saying, that it doesn’t happen. I’ve played against many teamers. I would like to see this happening and then judge it from there. 

• Like 1

It's the counselors goal to survive killing is just an option 

Finally you say something that makes sense.........not only is it an option it is also not a guarantee even when all the requirements for the kill are meet you still need to out play/smart /set up Jason for it......not expect them to stand there and take it or come at you head on to make it easier for you either.

48 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

F

inally you say something that makes sense.........not only is it an option it is also not a guarantee even when all the requirements for the kill are meet you still need to out play/smart ++set up Jason for it......not expect them to stand there and take it or come at you head on to make it easier for you either.

Honestly, I'm starting to think that's what this whole shit-fest is about: Either I let somebody go and he saw it as teaming, or I wouldn't stand still and get Jason-killed and he's butt-hurt about it. He has absolutely nothing that even remotely resembles 'proof' and he's never going to because he's full of shit. I've been accused of teaming before on the basis of "You came to the house I was hiding in and then Jason showed up!" Um... that's because the "house" you were in was connected to the power-box for the CB Cabin and Jason was trying to stop me from fixing it... dumb-shit.

While it's true that teaming can be very subtle, usually, as multiple people have pointed out, most of the teamers make it blatantly obvious (like, 'walking around with Jason and pointing out where everyone is hiding' kind of obvious). This is the exact reason the Devs stopped banning people for teaming; it's way too easy to just cry teamer/cheater when something doesn't go your way.

28 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Honestly, I'm starting to think that's what this whole shit-fest is about: Either I let somebody go and he saw it as teaming, or I wouldn't stand still and get Jason-killed and he's butt-hurt about it. He has absolutely nothing that even remotely resembles 'proof' and he's never going to because he's full of shit. I've been accused of teaming before on the basis of "You came to the house I was hiding in and then Jason showed up!" Um... that's because the "house" you were in was connected to the power-box for the CB Cabin and Jason was trying to stop me from fixing it... dumb-shit.

While it's true that teaming can be very subtle, usually, as multiple people have pointed out, most of the teamers make it blatantly obvious (like, 'walking around with Jason and pointing out where everyone is hiding' kind of obvious). This is the exact reason the Devs stopped banning people for teaming; it's way too easy to just cry teamer/cheater when something doesn't go your way.

I agree.

There is major Butthurt-age-ness going on. 

A-lot of was people claim is teaming is subjective.......what seems like teaming to one person is actually the opposite.....

At this point it doesn’t matter trolls troll bro and he has shown what kind of  character he has.

Yes I understand i don't have video proof as trumpwon wasn't the reason I came on here it actually was sirmang but decided to call him out while I was at it also let me elaborate it wasn't me he teamed on it eas a streamer I was watching but anyways I'm done and won't respond to this thread anymore and from responses i got no wonder people from twitch make fun of people im the forums:)

it wasn't me he teamed on it eas a streamer I was watching

....A streamer who doesn't save his streams that you just so happened to be watching right at that one incriminating moment..... yeah. 

As I said, full of shit. Thanks for the laughs though.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

Yes I understand i don't have video proof as trumpwon wasn't the reason I came on here it actually was sirmang but decided to call him out while I was at it also let me elaborate it wasn't me he teamed on it eas a streamer I was watching but anyways I'm done and won't respond to this thread anymore and from responses i got no wonder people from twitch make fun of people im the forums:)

That’s because the idiots on twitch are the same ones who think all we post about on here is “Jason is weak he needs a buff....”

Funny I haven’t seen one of those posts in a long while too.

Fuck all those assholes it was their constant complaining about the game being too hard for Counselors in the beginning that brought many many many Buffs to counselors gameplay that required any Buffs to Jason........they don’t know SHIT....all they want is the game to go back to the Stun lock /teabaging /dance parties of old....they blame us for the Rage buff and not one person on the forums asked for the Rage buff we got.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

no wonder people from twitch make fun of people im the forums:)

6 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

That’s because the idiots on twitch are the same ones who think all we post about on here is “Jason is weak he needs a buff....”

99% of twitch streamers are ass at the game anyway. What the hell do they know?

• Like 1

On 10/15/2020 at 9:41 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

....A streamer who doesn't save his streams that you just so happened to be watching right at that one incriminating moment..... yeah. 

streamer didnt think to save it dumbass. he didn't know you, but me and the other person did. like i said i wish i would have saved it but didn't think of it at the time.

On 10/16/2020 at 3:23 PM, Somethin Cool said:

99% of twitch streamers are ass at the game anyway. What the hell do they know?

know more then you obviously

• Confused 1

On 10/15/2020 at 9:41 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

also i said before twitch doesn't save your streams, they get deleted after a while. unless he highlighted it which he didnt care enough to do

know more then you obviously

🤣

I very seriously doubt that.

also i said before twitch doesn't save your streams, they get deleted after a while. unless he highlighted it which he didnt care enough to do

News flash: No one cares...

• Like 1

I hardly feel it's even necessary to explain why I'm closing this thread but for those who are unsure, we don't tolerate abuse, users targeting and calling out other users and we also don't tolerate multiposting.

For anyone reading this thread, make sure you know the forum rules.