Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Noticed my post stayed on till what's his name saw it hahaha I said what I said and its the truth if I get banned here I don't care I only made it to call out two teamers on here :)

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ih8teamers said:

Noticed my post stayed on till what's his name saw it hahaha I said what I said and its the truth if I get banned here I don't care I only made it to call out two teamers on here :)

#1: I didn't report your lying ass thread. 

#2: You are still full of shit. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ih8teamers said:

I m not I watched u team live on stream

If you have some type of proof than do something with it.....

coming on the forums and acting like a victim and pointing fingers makes you come off as a real sore loser like you can’t handle someone out playing you.......

@HaHaTrumpWon has many many videos on YouTube and I have never seen him teaming in any of them........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The proof i had was on someone's stream which has been deleted and last time I went against him he kept running from us when we knocked his mask off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

Noticed my post stayed on till what's his name saw it hahaha I said what I said and its the truth if I get banned here I don't care I only made it to call out two teamers on here :)

Welcome to the forum. If your post was deleted, it was probably due to the rule against naming and shaming.

50 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

If you have some type of proof than do something with it.....

coming on the forums and acting like a victim and pointing fingers makes you come off as a real sore loser like you can’t handle someone out playing you.......

@HaHaTrumpWon has many many videos on YouTube and I have never seen him teaming in any of them........

I agree, if proof is legitimate, then sharing it to prove one's case is necessary.

35 minutes ago, Ih8teamers said:

The proof i had was on someone's stream which has been deleted and last time I went against him he kept running from us when we knocked his mask off 

Why would someone delete such evidence?

An unmasked Jason avoiding counselors is trying to keep them from getting a kill. That's not unusual.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, you're only evidence no longer exists? You realize most teamers don't care if you know they're teamers, that's kind of their thing. Again specifics dude. You sure this was actual teaming, and not you misinterpreting somebody's play style as teaming? I'm only commenting because I can't tell you how many teams I've been accused of teaming for stupid ass reasons. Crying teaming as an excuse because somebody kicks your ass in this game is almost more common now than actual teaming.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ih8teamers said:

And of course he wouldn't post videos of him teaming 

Another case of "Individual X is a cheater/hacker/teamer/etc... and instead of giving anything that supports this, I'll just make up bullshit and expect that to suffice. You should totally take my word for it because, like... I saw him do it".

Again,  you... are... full.. of... shit. I don't team unless it's in revenge for being team-killed or teamed-on, and even then, it's only directed at the little teaming/team-killing shitheads and everybody else usually gets a free escape. 

Edit: You sound kind of like the guy who tried accusing me of cherry-picking lobbies, on the grounds of "I know all the 150's and I've seen your vids and don't recognize anyone in them as 150's so obviously you're quitting if the lobby isn't full of n00bs!" He, like you, is also full of shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone that's ever played this game with a friend has been accused of teaming. All the muted mics must be players in party chat. Some idiot sprints from cabin to cabin as Buggzy on a small map and ducks under a bed when Jason homes in on his noise pings. Jason breaks down the door and kills the hiding counselor. As soon as the match is over, moron Buggzy mics up with "yOu WeRe TeAmInG"....

5 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

Noticed my post stayed on till what's his name saw it hahaha I said what I said and its the truth if I get banned here I don't care I only made it to call out two teamers on here :)

Sounds like someone's enjoying the salt...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@HaHaTrumpWon i ve been dying to call you out for your bullshit. You team you knifed cars back when you could and you re a massive hypocrite you once said there's no shame in dying as Jason but when they try to kill you you keep shifting away like a pussy you even posted the video where you did it. You re just another teaming loser who denies it like every other teamer I ve come across I really only came on here to call out someone else but since I was on here decided to call you out. I remember watching you team on someone's stream and should ve called u out then but twitch deleted people's streams after a few weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ih8teamers said:

@HaHaTrumpWon i ve been dying to call you out for your bullshit. You team you knifed cars back when you could and you re a massive hypocrite you once said there's no shame in dying as Jason but when they try to kill you you keep shifting away like a pussy you even posted the video where you did it. You re just another teaming loser who denies it like every other teamer I ve come across I really only came on here to call out someone else but since I was on here decided to call you out. I remember watching you team on someone's stream and should ve called u out then but twitch deleted people's streams after a few weeks

Be sure to check out my streams if you think shifting away from the kill is toxic. I could use a good critique. 😏 

Btw please elaborate on how avoiding the kill is teaming. 🤔 I am confusion...

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

So, you're only evidence no longer exists? You realize most teamers don't care if you know they're teamers, that's kind of their thing. Again specifics dude. You sure this was actual teaming, and not you misinterpreting somebody's play style as teaming? I'm only commenting because I can't tell you how many teams I've been accused of teaming for stupid ass reasons. Crying teaming as an excuse because somebody kicks your ass in this game is almost more common now than actual teaming.

It was obvious teaming he let his buddy drive all around pack small while he chased the others 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Somethin Cool said:

Be sure to check out my streams if you think shifting away from the kill is toxic. I could use a good critique. 😏 

Btw please elaborate on how avoiding the kill is teaming. 🤔 I am confusion...

 

Shifting away from the kill isn't toxic but trumpwon once said there's no shame in dying so why not follow his own advice and take a kill squad on instead of just staying away the whole match 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ih8teamers said:

It was obvious teaming he let his buddy drive all around pack small while he chased the others 

And also trumpwon has never kicked my ass the one and only time I faced him my buddy and me survived the night on him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ih8teamers said:

It was obvious teaming he let his buddy drive all around pack small while he chased the others 

That's not teaming. I save my friends for last all the time. Teaming would be if his friend mows down the entire lobby with the car. Or they open doors so Jason can shift in. Or they run around the map the whole match with the car keys and phone fuse while wearing the sweater and refuse to go for the kill.

8 minutes ago, Ih8teamers said:

Shifting away from the kill isn't toxic but trumpwon once said there's no shame in dying so why not follow his own advice and take a kill squad on instead of just staying away the whole match 

Define kill squad. Two players that outplay Jason is one thing. Half the lobby teabagging and chain stunning the mask off is completely different. Besides that, he mains part 6 Jason. Chase him down in the car if he shifts away. He can only morph every 40 seconds. The sweater stun will cancel a shift. And if you survive the night in the process it's just as good as the kill. Better actually. Because you're stopping Jason from being the hunter and making him the prey.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ih8teamers said:

when they try to kill you you keep shifting away like a pussy

So... Jason's suppose to stand there and get killed because....?  Yeah, I'm with SC on this one. Good luck finding a tips and tricks video that says to bend over and spread 'em if counselors get the mask off. 

Also, "there's no shame in dying as Jason" is not code for "If counselors want to kill you, not being an active participant makes you a pussy-fied coward". 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

Noticed my post stayed on till what's his name saw it hahaha I said what I said and its the truth if I get banned here I don't care I only made it to call out two teamers on here :)

Y'know i've seen some posts about HaHaTrumpWon teaming & whatnot but neither have shown any video proof of him doing such things so unless you can provide any evidence of him doing such then you're only making yourself look bad & not the other way around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RetroJason89 said:

Y'know i've seen some posts about HaHaTrumpWon teaming & whatnot but neither have shown any video proof of him doing such things so unless you can provide any evidence of him doing such then you're only making yourself look bad & not the other way around.

Hell I just want to know who's the other teamer he was going to call out. This is some legendary salt mining right here. Epic butthurt for sure. Tell us where the bad men touched you @Ih8teamers... 😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Ih8teamers said:

And also trumpwon has never kicked my ass the one and only time I faced him my buddy and me survived the night on him

Btw my PSN is Somethin_Cool111. You and your buddy can feel free to add me. I don't run away from kill squads and I bet I can give you a real reason to cry on the forums. 😘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Hell I just want to know who's the other teamer he was going to call out. This is some legendary salt mining right here. Epic butthurt for sure. Tell us where the bad men touched you @Ih8teamers... 😂

 

He called them out in his previous thread, which is why it got deleted. Let's just say it was a former forum regular here who recently got banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

He called them out in his previous thread, which is why it got deleted. Let's just say it was a former forum regular here who recently got banned.

I always miss out on current events. I didn't know anyone got banned. 👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That hardly indicates teaming. I've let one of the cars go on several occasions if it suited me, or there was more important shit going down. Don't really care about the one Deborah driving away in the two-seater, when I've got three trying to fix the four-seater or have a kill squad up my ass. I'm also not going to waste more than a minute chasing around a max-level stunt driver unless he's the only person left. Jason indifference to a car escaping doesn't automatically mean teaming, unless the driver is picking up other players and delivering them right to the big man. Even guys who run people over, sometimes they're just dicks and Jason has nothing to do with him. Hell, one of my groups strategies is for someone to distract Jason with one of the cars while the rest of us either try to call the cops or raid the shack. Good Jason's won't fall for that for very long, and will ignore the car once they realize what he's up too. Doesn't mean he's teaming with the driver, Jason just smartened up. 

Oh, and Jason isn't obligated to stand around and let you kill him either. You have to earn that shit, even after the mask is off. There is no shame in dying, but I'm not going to serve myself up to you like a thanksgiving turkey either.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

That hardly indicates teaming. I've let one of the cars go on several occasions if it suited me, or there was more important shit going down. Don't really care about the one Deborah driving away in the two-seater, when I've got three trying to fix the four-seater or have a kill squad up my ass. I'm also not going to waste more than a minute chasing around a max-level stunt driver unless he's the only person left. Jason indifference to a car escaping doesn't automatically mean teaming, unless the driver is picking up other players and delivering them right to the big man. Even guys who run people over, sometimes they're just dicks and Jason has nothing to do with him. Hell, one of my groups strategies is for someone to distract Jason with one of the cars while the rest of us either try to call the cops or raid the shack. Good Jason's won't fall for that for very long, and will ignore the car once they realize what he's up too. Doesn't mean he's teaming with the driver, Jason just smartened up. 

Oh, and Jason isn't obligated to stand around and let you kill him either. You have to earn that shit, even after the mask is off. There is no shame in dying, but I'm not going to serve myself up to you like a thanksgiving turkey either.

Yes letting your buddy drive around while you chase others and there not even working on anything is teaming and Jason shouldn't just let them kill him but cmon be a man or just quit if you re gonna play like that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

So... Jason's suppose to stand there and get killed because....?  Yeah, I'm with SC on this one. Good luck finding a tips and tricks video that says to bend over and spread 'em if counselors get the mask off. 

Also, "there's no shame in dying as Jason" is not code for "If counselors want to kill you, not being an active participant makes you a pussy-fied coward". 

Look either man up and face them or just quit and don't waste anyone's time you still lose as jason if you allow them to live anyways. Show some dignity at least 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...