so me and this kid were friends he had a big youtube channel so did i so we teamed up thing went good until i could not help do a glitch because i was buesy and he got pissed and reported me i really dident say anything bad i could his an ass and i got a 1 month ban and ive had this account since i was 14 6 years ago and since covid i got my first warning for doing glitches i desived that the 3d was anther kid talking crap and he kept adding me to group chats i lost my shit and got in fight 7d same thing this has happen to me before ive called kids little fuckers on psn message the reported me nothing happond but all the sudden they finally just start using the ban hammer on me how do i avoid this i think my next one is 1 year ban, and is sony leaveing the reports up to the bots so then they attmackly ban you because sony short on staff please help i have savini im 150  and have over 10,000 in that account and years of gameplay please help.

I don't know about Sony themselves, but for the devs themselves you could try either the f13game@fearthegun.com email, or the Twitter account @F13GameSupport to see if they can answer any of your questions.