Sign in to follow this  
Rossflex

Questions I need answered

1. is this game alive on Steam and Xbox?
2. think there will be a halloween sale? if so thought about buying a lot of my friends this game for private matches
3. can you get achievements/ranks/trophies in private?

thanks!

1. Can't speak for Steam, but the Xbox player base is still healthy. 

2. No current sales as far as I know, but they do put the game on sale a lot. Think you can currently get the ultimate slasher version for around 20 bucks on most platforms.

3. Yes, you can unlock all your achievements/etc. in private matches, since it's still on-line play. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rossflex said:

1. is this game alive on Steam and Xbox?
2. think there will be a halloween sale? if so thought about buying a lot of my friends this game for private matches
3. can you get achievements/ranks/trophies in private?

thanks!

Gun media has all ready explained that they dont do special events for Halloween. no halloween sale.

Just a sidenote, and I have no numbers to back it up, but it seems the PS4 player base has dwindled substantially since hackers broke the online servers for a month. I'm seeing the same player names in public lobbies way more frequently than I ever did before.

I recently started playing again after taking a break all summer. Playerbase on PS still seems healthy, I see a fair amount of new names/low levels along with the hardcores who I always see. 

I'm sure there will be a increase of new players on PS with the game being added on PS Now. 

13 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

Just a sidenote, and I have no numbers to back it up, but it seems the PS4 player base has dwindled substantially since hackers broke the online servers for a month. I'm seeing the same player names in public lobbies way more frequently than I ever did before.

I played this morning and was getting games in 18 seconds and all 1-10 rank , they must've made it free again or something , yes , i also see the same names over and over again 85% of my bitch , quit , asshole list ! lol  

Xbox one...The later pm hours (Around 5 pm Eastern time) No problems here, finding a pub match. If that helps. 

17 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

The decrease isn't much of a surprise. That incident really hurt the community, and pushed them away.

4 hours ago, bryanp3692 said:

I played this morning and was getting games in 18 seconds and all 1-10 rank , they must've made it free again or something , yes , i also see the same names over and over again 85% of my bitch , quit , asshole list ! lol  

Short wait times might bring a few people back.