HaHaTrumpWon

More f-----g rock climbers...

Had a round last night (as counselor)  where four people on Jarvis House glitched onto a rock shelf somewhere near what looked like the bottom right (SE corner) of the map. Is this new?

8 minutes ago, RetroJason89 said:

Oh goodie more cheating exploits!

Fucking dipshits is what they are. It was a group of teaming fuckboi's who decided to cheat when one of them didn't get picked as Jason.

5 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Fucking dipshits is what they are. It was a group of teaming fuckboi's who decided to cheat when one of them didn't get picked as Jason.

Think that's bad? Try overhearing a twitch streamer who uses the bed glitch & mentions if he really wanted to he'd stay in his glitch spot just because people rage & yell at him for cheating all while mocking the Jason player as he does it.

https://youtu.be/g0m4xYHj6TE

Skip to 15:18

1 hour ago, RetroJason89 said:

Think that's bad? Try overhearing a twitch streamer who uses the bed glitch & mentions if he really wanted to he'd stay in his glitch spot just because people rage & yell at him for cheating all while mocking the Jason player as he does it.

I love killing people while they're glitched in beds. Especially when they're talking shit. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RetroJason89 said:

That guy's an asshole. What's the point in even turning the game on if you know you're just going to cheat like a little bitch? And why would you stream yourself cheating? You have nothing to brag about.

Every time I have a counselor pull this when Im Jason, I send them a VERY hostile PM challenging them to play again without cheating and see how long they stay alive.

You can probably guess how many of them did it. Without their cheats and glitches, they are nothing and they know it.

• Like 1

Probably just time to disable the crouch feature...problem solved. Would probably be easier than asking the one coder over at Black Tower to fix a glitch spot every six months.

- No point in using it when Jason has sense/sense spam/rage sense...hiding outside or in is not useful whatsoever

- No more tea baggin...the oldest form of trolling in the game

- Perks tied to crouch that I remember aren't really relevant anyway

Basically crouch's only real useful use is exploiting the game. Only makes sense to remove a game feature. Other features were removed, time to remove this one.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

That guy's an asshole. What's the point in even turning the game on if you know you're just going to cheat like a little bitch? And why would you stream yourself cheating? You have nothing to brag about.

Every time I have a counselor pull this when Im Jason, I send them a VERY hostile PM challenging them to play again without cheating and see how long they stay alive.

You can probably guess how many of them did it. Without their cheats and glitches, they are nothing and they know it.

He said this & I swear I hear many use this to justify their actions but "I'm lvl.150 & don't really need the CP anyways"  yeah this was his reasoning for cheating.

To answer the original question the Jarvis rock glitch has been around probably close to a year now possibly longer I'm surprised you just recently encountered someone doing that exploit. You can kill them if you can find enough throwing knives but with thick skin and medic and holding block with a weapon it's not a easy task and if there are more than one forget about it. The only "counter" to this is to waste a trap where they glitch to get up there similar to HHS rock spot I have to waste a trap there now.You can get up there as Jason BUT you need cooperation with a counselor and one of the cars.(can't explain it here) like you need cooperation from a counselor to get up on HHS rock. There is a way for them to get on Jarvis front porch again also.

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

To answer the original question the Jarvis rock glitch has been around probably close to a year now possibly longer I'm surprised you just recently encountered someone doing that exploit. You can kill them if you can find enough throwing knives but with thick skin and medic and holding block with a weapon it's not a easy task and if there are more than one forget about it. The only "counter" to this is to waste a trap where they glitch to get up there similar to HHS rock spot I have to waste a trap there now.You can get up there as Jason BUT you need cooperation with a counselor and one of the cars.(can't explain it here) like you need cooperation from a counselor to get up on HHS rock. There is a way for them to get on Jarvis front porch again also.

Can't people just play the fuckin' game without being a bunch of cheating little ball-suckers?

13 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If anyone ever takes you up on the offer of a rematch, let us know how that turns out.

12 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Probably just time to disable the crouch feature...problem solved. Would probably be easier than asking the one coder over at Black Tower to fix a glitch spot every six months.

- No point in using it when Jason has sense/sense spam/rage sense...hiding outside or in is not useful whatsoever

- No more tea baggin...the oldest form of trolling in the game

- Perks tied to crouch that I remember aren't really relevant anyway

Basically crouch's only real useful use is exploiting the game. Only makes sense to remove a game feature. Other features were removed, time to remove this one.

Sadly that's why we can't have nice things.

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Can't people just play the fuckin' game without being a bunch of cheating little ball-suckers?

It seems too hard for some people to play as intended.

4 hours ago, RetroJason89 said:

He said this & I swear I hear many use this to justify their actions but "I'm lvl.150 & don't really need the CP anyways"  yeah this was his reasoning for cheating.

That sounds like a typical response from cheating scum.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Fair Play said:

If anyone ever takes you up on the offer of a rematch, let us know how that turns out.

Nobody ever has, or ever will, because they know they'll never survive unless they can cheat. Not trying to make myself out to be some kind of Super Jason or anything but if your strategy for surviving is to retreat to somewhere that Jason physically cannot reach, that's pretty strong evidence that you fucking suck at this game. Perching on a rock that Jason can't reach doesn't make you skilled, it makes you a cheating piece of shit....period.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

F23s.thumb.jpg.280872abee7e6878b88562801ba2e872.jpg

Sorry man, but Tiffany has a much nicer ass, but hey, to each his own and all that  ^_^

10 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Nobody ever has, or ever will, because they know they'll never survive unless they can cheat. Not trying to make myself out to be some kind of Super Jason or anything but if your strategy for surviving is to retreat to somewhere that Jason physically cannot reach, that's pretty strong evidence that you fucking suck at this game. Perching on a rock that Jason can't reach doesn't make you skilled, it makes you a cheating piece of shit....period.

I wouldn't doubt that cheaters use such tactics because they lack the skill needed to play the game properly.

You have to fault the players who taught them to do it in the first place.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I wouldn't doubt that cheaters use such tactics because they lack the skill needed to play the game properly.

You have to fault the players who taught them to do it in the first place.

Well then the blame should be addressed to those youtubers for showing how to preform these glitches as they're just as guilty as the players.

9 minutes ago, RetroJason89 said:

Well then the blame should be addressed to those youtubers for showing how to preform these glitches as they're just as guilty as the players.

No argument there.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, RetroJason89 said:

If they're encouraging people to do it in public games, I agree. I don't remember the actual name of the video or the person who made it, but there was one about getting on the Packanack roof where the guy sounded like he had a mouth full of hairy balls as he was encouraging people to glitch because "It's fun to troll Jason". 

Is it fun being a fuckin' loser, too? 

I hate the Higgins small rock glitch. When I see that, I don’t even bother paying attention to them.

See this shit all the time glitching in beds, hiding on rocks, all because they can't win any other way.  if it was up to me i would ban every one of those cheating pieces of garbage but since i can't ban anyone as i am not a dev on this  game. i choose to leave the match even if i'm a counselor because i don't want to waste 20 minutes watching a pos trolling the jason player

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, camp_voorhees said:

See this shit all the time glitching in beds, hiding on rocks, all because they can't win any other way.  if it was up to me i would ban every one of those cheating pieces of garbage but since i can't ban anyone as i am not a dev on this  game. i choose to leave the match even if i'm a counselor because i don't want to waste 20 minutes watching a pos trolling the jason player

If I could get the Devs to go for it, I'd be happy to review evidence and issue bans for this shit. I don't even need to get paid for it, I'd do it for free just to get rid of garbage-ass cheaters.

• Like 1

Unfortunately though the devs already made their bed on the subject of exploits some time ago saying they'd rather fix the glitch than hand out punishments.They can't all of a sudden do a 180 on established policy and how far would they go if they would? Abduction,double tapping doors,ghosting just to name a few. Opens up a big can of worms and I've already proven the report system is flawed for actual hackers.The amount of video submissions would be 10 fold. Then you'd have people saying they are a bunch of hypocrites," hey you let person A get up on rooftops with no penalty a year ago but now you are banning person B for doing a similar exploit"  Not a good business decision, they should have nipped it in the bud back then.