Sign in to follow this  
I'm Not a Goalie

I Think This Cabin Might Be Possessed

Okay... Just when I think I've seen everything. I originally took this capture just because I thought the lighting glitch on the cabin looked cool. Almost like the house was about to be swallowed into a blackhole, or demons from hell were going to spew out the door. I didn't even register at first that I wasn't in sense mode while admiring it. That's not what I wanted to ask about though. The really weird thing about this video is that the cabin kept glowing red when I went into sense even though I'm one hundred percent positive there was nobody in the cabin. I walked through it twice just to prove to myself or anyone else I'd be showing this video too I wasn't losing my mind, or Deborah wasn't hiding in a corner somewhere and I just didn't see her. I even included the end of the match just to show that the last counselor standing was on the other side of the map and nowhere near the affected cabin.

Now I've seen some strange lighting glitches with sense mode in my day, they're nothing new. This is the first time I've seen one outside of sense, or a cabin light up red when nobody was home. I know this glitch likely has something to do with the timing of myself using sense, but nothing I did really stands out that I can say, well this is probably why this happened... I had a brief skirmish with a pair of counselors in the affected cabin about a minute before they died, but again nothing all that remarkable of note happened that might explain this. I was wondering if anybody else has experienced something similar to what's on this video, and can maybe even explain to me how the hell it happened.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Okay... Just when I think I've seen everything. I originally took this capture just because I thought the lighting glitch on the cabin looked cool. Almost like the house was about to be swallowed into a blackhole, or demons from hell were going to spew out the door. I didn't even register at first that I wasn't in sense mode while admiring it. That's not what I wanted to ask about though. The really weird thing about this video is that the cabin kept glowing red when I went into sense even though I'm one hundred percent positive there was nobody in the cabin. I walked through it twice just to prove to myself or anyone else I'd be showing this video too I wasn't losing my mind, or Deborah wasn't hiding in a corner somewhere and I just didn't see her. I even included the end of the match just to show that the last counselor standing was on the other side of the map and nowhere near the affected cabin.

Now I've seen some strange lighting glitches with sense mode in my day, they're nothing new. This is the first time I've seen one outside of sense, or a cabin light up red when nobody was home. I know this glitch likely has something to do with the timing of myself using sense, but nothing I did really stands out that I can say, well this is probably why this happened... I had a brief skirmish with a pair of counselors in the affected cabin about a minute before they died, but again nothing all that remarkable of note happened that might explain this. I was wondering if anybody else has experienced something similar to what's on this video, and can maybe even explain to me how the hell it happened.

Glitch. 

• Confused 1

It’s a glitch, there’s another video of a similar effect on here somewhere. It was on Packanack not sure which version. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It’s a glitch, there’s another video of a similar effect on here somewhere. It was on Packanack not sure which version. 

Thanks. I'm well aware it's a glitch, that's not the question. I'm more curious about the how and the why. I'm gona have to dig around and see if I can find that video you mentioned.