Dragonfire82877

Possible new F13 movie coming soon?

48 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

WeGotItCovered isnt that reliable just saying.

lol, that's why I said I'm not holding my breath.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

lol, that's why I said I'm not holding my breath.

I do hope Larry updates us further he has been the saving grace for us all.

I've heard Will Smith wants to remake Friday the 13th too. Seems like everyone is interested in making a new Friday movie except the guys who helped create the franchise. Obviously you have take any of these rumors with an ocean's worth of salt. It doesn't hurt to hope though. 

On 9/21/2020 at 12:45 PM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

I've heard Will Smith wants to remake Friday the 13th too. Seems like everyone is interested in making a new Friday movie except the guys who helped create the franchise. Obviously you have take any of these rumors with an ocean's worth of salt. It doesn't hurt to hope though. 

Will Smith???

17 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Will Smith???

Ha, yeah based on a popup news article online that, let's just say, appeared very click-baity. Needless to say, I didn't even bother to click on it since most of that crap is horse poop.

thats all we need is will smith to blow jason's head off while saying "welcome to crystal lake" as cgi blood flys.

i hope whoever gets their hands on friday the 13th isnt a corperate hack. id love to see tom mcglockland (im not googling the spelling of his name) write & direct the next movie as he has shown alot of interest.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

thats all we need is will smith to blow jason's head off while saying "welcome to crystal lake" as cgi blood flys.

i hope whoever gets their hands on friday the 13th isnt a corperate hack. id love to see tom mcglockland (im not googling the spelling of his name) write & direct the next movie as he has shown alot of interest.

For sure!!!

His latest script ideas sound fantastic!!! I would be all in to get him back making a new Friday film, whether it acknowledges other films in the Series or not.

13 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Tom Mcloughlin is a saviour for the franchise! I wonder who he would pick as Jason!

I would love to see both Kane and CJ Graham return to the Franchise .......

how awesome would it be if Kane played Elias Voorhees and Cj played Jason in a new film!!

5 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

how awesome would it be if Kane played Elias Voorhees and Cj played Jason in a new film!!

I'd go see it if that ever happened.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/17/2020 at 8:12 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Maaaan that would be fuckin insane of a idea!

• Like 1