Sign in to follow this  
Guilherme

Reporting bad behavior

Hello, everyone.

I have been playing Friday the 13th for about a month. While I have really been enjoying the game, I've also had some unfortunate experiences involving some players. In a nutshell, I've seen several Jason players simply ignoring certain players (presumably friends) and even sparing them or letting them escape. Some of these players even intentionally kill others by hitting them with the cars, just to escape latter or messing around with the Jason player until the end of the game. I am well aware of the fact that there is an open channel for reporting certain issues (http://www.jasonkillsbugs.com/), but do you know if this kind of behavior can also be reported?

I'm not the kind who whinnes about games or likes to report people, but its been such an issue for me that sometimes I just move on to another game. Its particularly frustrating to waste time with these kind of games when I have so little time to play due to work and other activities. I really don't know how much active this community is (considering the game launched three years ago), but it would improve gaming experience a lot if something could be done about these kind of players. I have nothing against playing with friends, just don't do it at my expense. 

If there is any channel I could use to report such players, please let me know. Thank you in advance!

You can report them all you want, nothing will come of it. Teaming isn't a banable offense, and something we all have to deal with from time to time. Teaming is hard to conclusively prove, and there's just as many false claims as their are legitimate ones. The best you can do is keep track of the gamertags of players you suspect are teamers and decide not to play with them if you ever cross paths again. Jasonkillbugs is mostly for reporting in game glitches, exploits, and hacks. Never used it, but from what I've heard around here, the service has some serious issues.

My advice is just to stick with it. You will run into your fair share of butt-heads, but there's still plenty of decent people out there who play the game the right way.

Welcome to the forum @Guilherme. Sorry to hear you are having problems with those players.

2 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

You can report them all you want, nothing will come of it. Teaming isn't a banable offense, and something we all have to deal with from time to time. Teaming is hard to conclusively prove, and there's just as many false claims as their are legitimate ones. The best you can do is keep track of the gamertags of players you suspect are teamers and decide not to play with them if you ever cross paths again. Jasonkillbugs is mostly for reporting in game glitches, exploits, and hacks. Never used it, but from what I've heard around here, the service has some serious issues.

My advice is just to stick with it. You will run into your fair share of butt-heads, but there's still plenty of decent people out there who play the game the right way.

I've been keeping track of troublesome players I've encountered from day one. A lot of those players haven't been seen in the game in quite a while.

I agree that there are still a lot of decent players out there.

• Like 3

On 9/17/2020 at 12:45 AM, Guilherme said:

Thank you a lot for the replies!

Also @Fair Play, thank you for the warm welcome!

No problem. Have a nice stay at camp while you are here.

• Like 5