Sign in to follow this  
Michael Varn

CGI insert for the original "Friday the 13th"

I have it on good authority that the producers of the deluxe blue ray box set coming out this October are going to do a CGI insert of Jason Voorhees in the back ground during the fight with Alice and Mrs. Voorhees.

Now I don't want to mention any names, but producers from the 2009 reboot are also involved with these upcoming blue rays.

We know we saw this thing with Jason seeing his mother beheaded in the 2009 reboot, but they want to make this official in the original canon.

Presumably, this will be Ari Lehman's likeness. Of course, he portrayed Jason in part 1.

This will settle once and for all the longest running topic of mythology in Friday the 13th:

Did Jason see his mother beheaded that night, that Friday the 13th?

On 9/14/2020 at 7:02 PM, Michael Varn said:

I have it on good authority that the producers of the deluxe blue ray box set coming out this October are going to do a CGI insert of Jason Voorhees in the back ground during the fight with Alice and Mrs. Voorhees.

Now I don't want to mention any names, but producers from the 2009 reboot are also involved with these upcoming blue rays.

We know we saw this thing with Jason seeing his mother beheaded in the 2009 reboot, but they want to make this official in the original canon.

Presumably, this will be Ari Lehman's likeness. Of course, he portrayed Jason in part 1.

This will settle once and for all the longest running topic of mythology in Friday the 13th:

Did Jason see his mother beheaded that night, that Friday the 13th?

Yeeeeah lets not!