Sign in to follow this  
TimDuke 01

Bloody skin Savini is it legit on PC?

Need a definitive answer is this a sign of a "FAKE"  or illegally obtained Savini. I've heard conflicting answers. I caught one and don't want to make a false report to JKB.

EDIT: Apparently backers on PC got a code for the skin.

The medium bloody skin is the only one for Savini and is exclusive to the console disc releases and since there was no disc release for PC it is not "legit". 

wait, savini is available on the disc version?

cuz despite being closed to getting the platinum and thus deleting the game forever and never play it again in my life, id be willing to buy that physical i found on a marketplace IF if has savini.

2 hours ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

The medium bloody skin is the only one for Savini and is exclusive to the console disc releases and since there was no disc release for PC it is not "legit". 

Not entirely accurate. While it is true that no disc was released for PC, ppl that bought the "physical" PC release on kickstarter and backerkit received a dlc code for the medium bloody skins around December 2019.

Most players having those skins on steam probably got them illegally but there is a small percentage of ppl who got them legitimately. 

27 minutes ago, makred78 said:

small percentage of ppl who got them legitimately. 

So in other words there is no way to tell unless I catch one using like unlimited shift or unreleased kills which did happen recently.

16 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

So in other words there is no way to tell unless I catch one using like unlimited shift or unreleased kills which did happen recently.

Those are definitely valid indications. Other than that if you see any of them with the bonus clothing dlc from the consoles disc release it's 100% not legit, they are hacking content since unlike the aforementioned medium bloody skins those clothes never made it officially in the PC version.

Players who own the physical copy on pc are very rare and it would surprise me if these players still play today.

On 9/15/2020 at 7:47 PM, makred78 said:

Those are definitely valid indications. Other than that if you see any of them with the bonus clothing dlc from the consoles disc release it's 100% not legit, they are hacking content since unlike the aforementioned medium bloody skins those clothes never made it officially in the PC version.

Yeah I don't understand why it is so hard to delete that content from the files of the PC version. Can't use the hacked DLC if the files are nonexistent. Same for Uber Jason. Just delete him from the files and Uber Jason hackers will be gone entirely. Force the game to reinstall from scratch so no one can use the old files.

2 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Yeah I don't understand why it is so hard to delete that content from the files of the PC version. Can't use the hacked DLC if the files are nonexistent. Same for Uber Jason. Just delete him from the files and Uber Jason hackers will be gone entirely. Force the game to reinstall from scratch so no one can use the old files.

Considering how the game seems to be structured, they probably left that content in the files in fear of breaking/effing up something in the game by removing it.

2 hours ago, makred78 said:

Considering how the game seems to be structured, they probably left that content in the files in fear of breaking/effing up something in the game by removing it.

Note to future developers: Structure game files so that content can be removed without screwing things up.

• Haha 1