Sign in to follow this  
Daneasaur

Window Breaking Toss Kill

This is a small adjustment, but one I'd really like to see put in. Basically, when Jason performs the "Window Toss" kill on a closed window, it breaks and makes sense it kills the person. If he throws them through a broken window, that also makes sense.

However when he tosses them through a simply open window, it doesn't make sense. Also, many Jason players, after performing said kill, will break the window anyway.

Why not make it so that no matter what, windows break if Jason performs the Window Toss kill?

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 2:22 AM, Daneasaur said:

This is a small adjustment, but one I'd really like to see put in. Basically, when Jason performs the "Window Toss" kill on a closed window, it breaks and makes sense it kills the person. If he throws them through a broken window, that also makes sense.

However when he tosses them through a simply open window, it doesn't make sense. Also, many Jason players, after performing said kill, will break the window anyway.

Why not make it so that no matter what, windows break if Jason performs the Window Toss kill?

His superstrength causes their stomach to hit the frame so hard it bursts and causes organ damage, think of going through the frame, hitting it like in a car crash.

On 10/12/2020 at 5:20 PM, awdawjdio123 said:

With unnatural strength, Jason can just throw the person on their heads to death as seen in one of his non-weapon kills.

snaptube vidmate word to pdf

While true, there is at least the fact that a standing fall can kill someone.

I actually had this glitch while doing that kill on bots the other day where I was outside throwing her in the locked cabin and it swapped me around as if I was inside and I threw her out of it. lol I never experience that before. Has that happened to any of you? lol😎