Shainto

Using bed glitch isn’t cheating? How?!

Friday night rant. I play on Xbox and finally got to be Jason. 2 people use the bed glitch and I can’t kill them. I message them both calling them cheaters. A third person, their friend, messaged me claiming exploiting glitches isn’t cheating. WTF! I went back and forth, then just blocked the idiot. Reported the glitchers to Microsoft for cheating. Not that they pay attention. Any thoughts?

Hey, this gives me a new game idea. Let's Hide Under the Bed/Dance on top of a Rock Simulator! Specially made for all these dumb asses who want to waste twenty minutes of their life doing stupid shit like this. Seriously do you want to play the game or not?

Seriously though, you can still kill them. It takes a bit of patience, but if you mess around enough, mash enough buttons you can eventually get the kill button to pop up. It can dissapear fast sometimes so you have to be quick, but it is possible. I haven't run into a bed glitcher yet I haven't been able to eventually kill with a bit of persistence. I have no idea what the sweet spot is, if there even is one, it just appears to be random. 

And yes, purposely exploiting a glitch you think is making you immortal is cheating. It's no different then hiding on top of a rock Jason can't climb up too. 

• Like 1

Which bed glitch? The one where they are standing beside it or the ones where they are glitched into a wall? If they are glitched into a wall just hit the prompt on the bed to kill them.The other one don't know of a counter to that.

Most of the time the bed glitch is not made on purpose. Sometimes the person that got in cannot get out. Had to quit sometimes because of this glitch.

The one where you see them laying on top of the bed. And they were proudly declaring they did it on purpose 

4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

This glitch needs to be fixed.

It will be........................ soon.

Using a glitch like that is cheating. There's no doubt about it.

36 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

It will be........................ soon.

Let's hope so.

• Like 3

As to the topic, no, that shit is definitely cheating. You're exploiting an unintentional glitch in the game so you can go outside the bounds of fair play and gain an advantage that takes you off the level playing field with Jason. That is cheating.

Is it cheating? Yup. Does Gun Media do anything to curb exploiting the game to harrass you? Nope. So there it is. You can report the glitch and drive on. Or you can quit the game. If you appeal to the community manager he is just going to tell you that these people can't be banned because it is Gun Media and IllFonic's fault for the exploits existence and no one should get banned because the game is glitchy. So good luck. How do I know this is what they will say? Take a good guess. 

• Like 1

Yes had last week, quit the game not going to wait the remaining 8 minutes just because someone wants to hide under a bed until the clock runs down. Just laughed when I said why cheat? 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2020 at 3:08 PM, Deano78 said:

Yes had last week, quit the game not going to wait the remaining 8 minutes just because someone wants to hide under a bed until the clock runs down. Just laughed when I said why cheat? 

Because they're a bunch of bitch-asses that are too shitty at this game to survive WITHOUT cheating.

The only time I was happy someone did this glitch, was against a group of three level 150 teamers.  

11 hours ago, Armani? said:

Sometimes you dont even know when it glitched out

You are right. It can be accidental.

If I glitch by accident on a certain player when they are Jason (if they get another chance), I'll let them have a free kill.

• Like 2

Any ways around this? (The one where they are laying on top of the bed) Had a Jason match where every grab landed a cleared a lobby with nearly all 150’s in quick time then had to wait 15 minutes because two low level Chads we’re doing that bullshit. 

20 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

Any ways around this? (The one where they are laying on top of the bed) Had a Jason match where every grab landed a cleared a lobby with nearly all 150’s in quick time then had to wait 15 minutes because two low level Chads we’re doing that bullshit. 

Yes there's a way around it. But it takes a glitch to beat a glitch.

9 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Yes there's a way around it. But it takes a glitch to beat a glitch.

Cheers for the reply mate. Next time it happens I’ll just make a drink & have a quick smoke while the timer runs out. I won’t lower myself to they’re level. 

What really bugs me is that there is a collision box above the bed, so you can't hit the counselors within the bed. Try to throw a knife over a bed; it will get stuck in midair. That shit needs to go. The collision volume should not be above the bed. That's just bad programming.

I think every glitch has a solution. When I was Jason I find the solution to these problems. I have not had a bed breakdown yet, but if it does, I will find a solution for it. I've found so many solutions so far.