I play the Friday the 13th the game on the PC platform. There are too many game bugs and too many cheating players.When will these be corrected?The game lost a lot of players due to such issues and continues to lose.This situation makes me very sad.

Probably nothing will change, and this it is the best possible scenario right now because things can easily get worst. We are on a downhill at the moment, the ship is sinking.

Btw, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to camp, it’s the off season, so kinda slow but people are nice enough and you can make use of the amenities.

Welcome to the forums!

There are still patches being release for this game, and there's a specific Patch Notes forum for those. Have a look in there to see where things stand, and please feel free to give feedback on anything outstanding you feel needs fixing.

I don't know if you're looking to find new players, but I always point people to the general Gamertag thread and the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency if they want to browse for Steam IDs and so on, so check them out if you like.

Also please see the Rules & Regs forum for general guidelines about posting here. Hope this helps!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/