Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Shout Factory Deluxe Friday the 13th dvd Boxed set.

4 hours ago, Dogmatic said:

There weren't, what was filmed for the big screen is all there was. Somewhere deleted stuff from the films exist but like I said previously, Paramount doesn't care enough about the films to let anyone sift through their archives to find it.

My box set arrived at home today, I'm excited to dig into it. Especially after seeing a pic that was posted from the Part 2 deleted gore. There's gonna be some good stuff there!

Wow awesome My Box set i ordered direct from Shout Factory so it doesent ship till the 10th if i remember correctly.

Cant wait to see the extra footage from F13th part 2.

Everytime Friday the 13th part 2 is on tv it seems longer that the film version.

thanks so much for all this cool info @Dogmatic

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Wow awesome My Box set i ordered direct from Shout Factory so it doesent ship till the 10th if i remember correctly.

Cant wait to see the extra footage from F13th part 2.

Everytime Friday the 13th part 2 is on tv it seems longer that the film version.

thanks so much for all this cool info @Dogmatic

You should check on your order. I ordered mine from Shout.

On 10/7/2020 at 3:10 PM, Dogmatic said:

You should check on your order. I ordered mine from Shout.

My boxset arrived last night.

Shout factory also sent an email with shipping tracking.

So happy to watch all these goodies.

I hope Shout Factory makes good on correcting the errors in the set.

There's an error in the 3D of 3, but that doesn't effect me, Part 1 only has mono, no 5.1, unrated JGTH is missing a scene, Jason X's sleeping bag kill is missing audio, and the reboot is missing a surround sound version. Some people have gotten duplicate & missing movies, also badly fingerprinted and scratched discs.

• Sad 2

On 10/14/2020 at 12:15 PM, Dogmatic said:

I hope Shout Factory makes good on correcting the errors in the set.

There's an error in the 3D of 3, but that doesn't effect me, Part 1 only has mono, no 5.1, unrated JGTH is missing a scene, Jason X's sleeping bag kill is missing audio, and the reboot is missing a surround sound version. Some people have gotten duplicate & missing movies, also badly fingerprinted and scratched discs.

Wow that’s a lot of issues.....

I know Shout factory had only one sound issue on Halloween 4 for their Deluxe Box set..... and they sent out replacement discs if you contacted them with the issue.....there was a limited amount of time to check on your copy and let them know but they definitely took care of the issue on my end.

They usually have quite high quality control I am confident they will come through on taking care of the issues.

@Dogmatic

https://bloody-disgusting.com/home-video/3637150/heres-get-friday-13th-blu-ray-collection-replacement-discs-scream-factory/

Here is what you need to do to get your replacement discs!!!!

• Like 1

On 9/5/2020 at 8:47 PM, Jason Lover said:

Can someone on here who picks up this set upload it to youtube when they get it? 

Paul Phoenix made a video of the Part 2 cut scenes: