Sign in to follow this  
HaHaTrumpWon

The Salty Jason RAGE QUIT Compilation

Working on one for counselors, but that one might take a while since there's probably 1000 of those to choose from.

• Like 1

I know a guy that rage quits every time the car is started. Matches against him are always hilarious.

1 hour ago, Carlso said:

I know a guy that rage quits every time the car is started. Matches against him are always hilarious.

I've seen multiple people do that as Jason also. More often I've seen Jason's quit as soon as the alert for the cops being called is made. All in all, it's hilarious.

Sweet... Looking forward to the Counselor one if you get around to it. Can't decide if Jason leaving mid-kill is more funny or sad. Rage-quitting Counselor's are almost always hilarious. Personal favorite, when someone rages in the bathroom and their face falls in the toilet. Pretty much sums up that guys game right there.

5 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Sweet... Looking forward to the Counselor one if you get around to it. Can't decide if Jason leaving mid-kill is more funny or sad. Rage-quitting Counselor's are almost always hilarious. Personal favorite, when someone rages in the bathroom and their face falls in the toilet. Pretty much sums up that guys game right there.

I love when they quit mid-death. It means you have beaten them so completely they can't even handle waiting for the end of the round. When you rage quit (as Jason or a counselor) it says "I'm a little bitch and can't handle losing!"

• Like 1

I'll never understand Jason's that leave mid-kill. It just shows they can't even rage-quit right. 😂 If you're gona puss out do it before the kill, not in the middle of it. You're not denying the kill squad anything, and quite literally all you've accomplished is showing everyone in the lobby you are indeed a bitch. 

17 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

I'll never understand Jason's that leave mid-kill. It just shows they can't even rage-quit right. 😂 If you're gona puss out do it before the kill, not in the middle of it. You're not denying the kill squad anything, and quite literally all you've accomplished is showing everyone in the lobby you are indeed a bitch. 

I don't have the video anymore, but the little group I kill Jason with had a part 6 rage quit as soon as he dropped to his knees. If he hadn't quit, he would have noticed that the hit that dropped him also broke the axe and nobody had a spare with them. Seriously...  three more seconds and he'd have noticed we'd lost the kill, but because he was in such a hurry to show everyone what a pussy he was, he bails out on us and received several nasty PM's from the group calling him out on it.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I don't have the video anymore, but the little group I kill Jason with had a part 6 rage quit as soon as he dropped to his knees. If he hadn't quit, he would have noticed that the hit that dropped him also broke the axe and nobody had a spare with them. Seriously...  three more seconds and he'd have noticed we'd lost the kill, but because he was in such a hurry to show everyone what a pussy he was, he bails out on us and received several nasty PM's from the group calling him out on it.

That... Is Fantastic.

On 9/3/2020 at 6:58 PM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

That... Is Fantastic.

Normally I'd say that sending hostile PMs is a bit childish, but I make exceptions for rage quitters, glitchers, and dead stun-and-dancers.

On 9/3/2020 at 10:00 AM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Personal favorite, when someone rages in the bathroom and their face falls in the toilet. 

Only time I see that happen it was like this at 1:35:

• Like 1