Sign in to follow this  
OCT 31 1978

Never Hike In the Snow Trailer.

Jason in the snow... Sweet. I enjoyed 'Never Hike Alone' even if it wasn't a true slasher. Eventually, Horror Inc. will get their heads out of their asses long enough to realize this lawsuit is leaving millions of dollars on the table by rendering the film franchise dormant. Until then, at least we have stuff like this to tide us over.  

• Like 1

Liked the trailer and can’t wait to see it. The only thing I didn’t care for was the bow. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

jason using a bow.

fucking NO.

Well He did in the remake.... and the Game in the single player challenge ......both times were Badass

• Like 2

4 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Well He did in the remake.... and the Game in the single player challenge ......both times were Badass

Agreed.

• Thanks 1

oh he uses a bow on the single player levels? the ones that werent implemented when i started playing and thus constantly forget they exist now, THOSE single player levels?

ill go check it out, i bet it looks as stupid. because jason using a bow and arrow just.doesnt.seem.right. like michael myers using a shotgun to impale someone. he did it, doesnt meant it doesnt fit.

also i know he did it in the remake, i equally said NO during.

23 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

oh he uses a bow on the single player levels? the ones that werent implemented when i started playing and thus constantly forget they exist now, THOSE single player levels?

Yes those singles player challenges the ones that have been implemented into the game since 2018......yep that 2018 the one from 2 years ago.

great sarcasm by the way..... 

ill go check it out, i bet it looks as stupid. because jason using a bow and arrow just.doesnt.seem.right. like michael myers using a shotgun to impale someone. he did it, doesnt meant it doesnt fit.

You might not be a fan of Jason using a bow but it doesn’t change my opinion that the way the game and remake implemented it looks cool and badass.

As for Michael and the Shotgun Halloween 4 definitely amplified the kills in that movie.....

That kill was supposed to Homage the originals kill of Bob but in a more gruesome and violent way.....just like the Thumb through the forehead set the tone for the next over the top kill ...... and though they are over the top they are also still badass.

Why is it so hard to believe Jason uses a bow? Jason was at a camp when he drowned. His home is “Camp” Crystal Lake. The use of a bow and arrow is a camp activity. It makes perfect sense that Jason can use a bow. 

• Thanks 1

Jason's first on-screen kill with the Hockey Mask was harpooning a chick in Part 3. It's not like Jason using projectiles is a completely new concept. Our very first glimpse of him as we know Jason best, he was using one.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Why is it so hard to believe Jason uses a bow? Jason was at a camp when he drowned. His home is “Camp” Crystal Lake. The use of a bow and arrow is a camp activity. It makes perfect sense that Jason can use a bow. 

Agreed

19 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Exactly.

19 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Jason's first on-screen kill with the Hockey Mask was harpooning a chick in Part 3. It's not like Jason using projectiles is a completely new concept. Our very first glimpse of him as we know Jason best, he was using one.

Well said.

it’s not out of the realm of what the character can do..... its not like we are saying “it would be badass if Jason just got like two submachine guns and just wiped some counselors out man!!”

That would just be wrong.

Seen as how I started the bow controversy, I guess I will elaborate. In my opinion, I just can’t see any of the “zombie” Jasons using a bow. It didn’t bother me in the remake and probably would have been fine with parts 2, 3, 4 or 5. Ghost Jason strikes me as a zombie version.

Just my 2 cents.

As for Never Hike in the Snow, I liked it (minus that bow scene.....lol). 

damnenchiladas. Did I very good job this time around, it’s very cinematic. 

For anyone who missed it there’s an article on BD...

https://bloody-disgusting.com/interviews/3637315/never-hike-snow-vincente-disanti-explores-plans-friday-13th-fan-films-beyond-interview/

Go give it a read, his plans for the next one sound amazing. 

• Like 1

I finally got a chance to watch this this weekend..... I thought it was fantastic.... they need to just bring this crew on board to make an official film......