Sign in to follow this  
Twist3d_NixX

PS5 Release

Hello Devs,

Just wanted to query as to whether you will be releasing Friday the 13th on PS5 again, or will there be a new Friday the 13th game on the future for the new PS5 console? Thanks Devs. I love the game and a huge fan of it. 

Welcome @Twist3d_NixX. They have said there are no plans to port the game to the next gen consoles. As for a new game in the future, that depends on the lawsuit finally ending and someone else wanting to take on the franchise. Gun has already stated they will not make another F13 game in the future. 

@TimDuke 01, there’s been conflicting stories about the backwards capability. Last I heard, it will have backwards capability and most of the PS4 games that was made after a certain date will be supported. F13 I think makes the list, but Gun isn’t going to release a “PS5” version. 

I Want a Playstation 5 console that plays both digital and physical disc games.

I Just wonder if my ps4 digital downloads that ive purchased from the playstation store will carry over to ps5.

On 8/31/2020 at 5:03 PM, Twist3d_NixX said:

Hello Devs,

Just wanted to query as to whether you will be releasing Friday the 13th on PS5 again, or will there be a new Friday the 13th game on the future for the new PS5 console? Thanks Devs. I love the game and a huge fan of it. 

Welcome to the forum.

On 8/31/2020 at 5:14 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Welcome @Twist3d_NixX. They have said there are no plans to port the game to the next gen consoles. As for a new game in the future, that depends on the lawsuit finally ending and someone else wanting to take on the franchise. Gun has already stated they will not make another F13 game in the future. 

I'm sure someone in the distant future will make an F13 game.