What is win or losts for you?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. On which stataments do you agree on?

• If most of the counselor dies, Jason wins.
    • If most of the counselors survive, Jason loses.
    • No matter how many counselors died, if Jason gets killed he loses.
    • Not mattering what happened on the match, if Jason gets the "mommy is pleased" he wins because he completed his objective of killing/dragging away the counselors.
    • If Jason dies, but killed most of the counselor, he doesn't lose; it's more like a tie.
    • Surviving the night is a tie. Jason didn't kill the counselor, but the counselor didn't escape.
    • Team win is not a thing. I win if I escape.
    • There are different ways to win in this game, like team wins, individual wins... it depends on point of view.
    • Wins or losses are relative and there's no way of determining which one wins or loses.

To me, giving Jason the bird right before he kills you is the best way to die in style. I will do that everytime instead of rage quitting like a spoiled brat

• Haha 1

On 9/2/2020 at 2:53 PM, ULTIMA said:

this is not up for debate.

What?!  Facts and stats are not open to debate.  Opinion shared on a fuck'n game forums are most defiantly are.

Personally I view Jason as a sort of dungeon master.  He's there to set the conflict the other player, but it's easy to lose sight of that in QP since it's easy to antagonize a player you don't know.

I'd say as a counselor surviving is a win whether escaping, get to the cops, surviving the night or killing Jason. 

As Jason killing everyone, maybe against a good lobby 1 survivor is a win especially if they don't fix any objectives call TJ. 

I think less about winning or losing, and more about having fun.

If the match gets people laughing or cheering in the spirit of fun, then that's my win.

15 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

To me, giving Jason the bird right before he kills you is the best way to die in style. I will do that everytime instead of rage quitting like a spoiled brat

You get style points for giving Jason the bird.

5 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Personally I view Jason as a sort of dungeon master.  

RE Resistance leaves me feeling more like a Dungeon Master.

Does anyone here play D&D these days?

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

RE Resistance leaves me feeling more like a Dungeon Master.

Does anyone here play D&D these days?

Yeah, that is what I though when I heard of it.  LOL.  Still think the D&D comparison applies to F13, since it is only one players organizing the hazards for many.

14 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Yeah, that is what I though when I heard of it.  LOL.  Still think the D&D comparison applies to F13, since it is only one players organizing the hazards for many.

In truth, all similar games in this genre could be looked at the same way.

The teamers would be the equivalent of mind-controlled entities of sorts.

• Like 4