I Like playing this game an enjoyed it very much . Im Sick  an tired Of going into a match where Jason Is cheating with another player telling him where every one is at. 

You guys need to fix that but since the game is going no where Im guseing your  not going to do anything about it. 

thats the only thing thats making your game suck /

Teaming is unfortunately hard to prove and it did use to be against the code of conduct originally but since got removed .There  were/are probably as many false reports as genuine ones of this so what are the devs to do? They don't have time to view every single piece of evidence to determine if it's a legit claim that time is better spent on banning true hackers the real problem on PC right now.

The only real reason teaming exists is because of GPS player makers.  Which should not exist.   Hell, there should be no GPS.

9 hours ago, Whitewolf83 said:

Bu oyunu oynamayı seviyorum ve çok keyif aldım. Jason'ın başka bir oyuncuyla hile yaptığı bir maça girmekten bıktım, ona herkesin nerede olduğunu söylemesi. 

Bunu düzeltmeniz gerekiyor ama oyun hiçbir yere gitmediği için bu konuda hiçbir şey yapmayacağınızı düşünüyorum. 

oyununu berbat eden tek şey bu /

Although the cheaters in the game are banned, they open another account and come again. Also, these cheats are sold and more people start to use them. The number of cheats increases in the game. In order to prevent these cheats, the infrastructure of the game must be strengthened.

6 hours ago, Bloody Jason said:

Although the cheaters in the game are banned, they open another account and come again.

Yep the guy who was threatening me with removing my perks recently had zero worries about getting banned as he claimed he could get the game free and he'll just create another account and be back if he's not back already.There are 2 more hackers now who are basically crashing the the game as soon as a match gets started.Both police symbols appear at the exits and sirens are going off and my character was like all herky jerky and had to exit the match.It's pointless to record this because you can't tell who did it exactly, there were 2 hackers in the lobby one of which was friends of the one threatening me.

Welcome to the forum @Whitewolf83.

On 8/29/2020 at 6:54 PM, HuDawg said:

The only real reason teaming exists is because of GPS player makers.  Which should not exist.   Hell, there should be no GPS.

Even without GPS, players would probably still give up your location.

• Like 2