Fatal Error

Flip or push furniture out of the way

Jason should be able to flip tables, or push them out of way as easily as he pushes around the dead corpse of a councilor. Instead of chasing councilors around them in a circle like a Tom and Jerry cartoon.

Maybe councilors could use furniture provide extra barricades to the doors.

• Like 1

Agreed. It should also have an environmental kill where Jason uses the counselor's body to break doors and walls, just like he does with the windows. But as long as this lawsuit is on, this is just ideas that will never be considered.

Jason should be able to crash through windows at least in rage mode. I am sick to death of having to walk around the house to get to a counselor.

On 8/28/2020 at 9:24 AM, Fatal Error said:

Jason should be able to flip tables, or push them out of way as easily as he pushes around the dead corpse of a councilor. Instead of chasing councilors around them in a circle like a Tom and Jerry cartoon.

Maybe councilors could use furniture provide extra barricades to the doors.

A lot of people felt that way. On the bright side, some players truly play the way a Tom and Jerry cartoon chase plays out. I managed to stand still as Jason, and have a counselor run right to me after running around furniture a few times.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Cut the power. It builds fear and reduces stam regen. If the Jason is dumb enough to chase a counselor around a table for more than a minute in a fully lit up cabin then that's on them...

• Like 1

My new trick is also to "shift", and try to remain in the same spot I shifted from (by pressing against the obstacle) . Usually, the councilor will unwittingly run right to you.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2020 at 12:45 AM, Fair Play said:

A lot of people felt that way. On the bright side, some players truly play the way a Tom and Jerry cartoon chase plays out. I managed to stand still as Jason, and have a counselor run right to me after running around furniture a few times.

That has happened to me too. Not sure why, but it made me laugh. 🤣

2 hours ago, Fatal Error said:

My new trick is also to "shift", and try to remain in the same spot I shifted from (by pressing against the obstacle) . Usually, the councilor will unwittingly run right to you.

Ha, good trick but it's not a new one. Shifting in place is Jason 101 when dealing with loopers. Keep in mind that experienced counselors won'y usually fall for this. If running you around a table, they'll usually try to make a break for it through a window or an open door. If you run into someone doing this, try shifting towards the door or window if you notice them breaking in a particular direction.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2020 at 6:00 PM, Brian76 said:

That has happened to me too. Not sure why, but it made me laugh. 🤣

If you grew up watching Looney Tunes or Tom and Jerry, that's why you'd get a laugh or two from it.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Fair Play said:

If you grew up watching Looney Tunes or Tom and Jerry, that's why you'd get a laugh or two from it.

I was referring, to the counselors, randomly running into Jason. 

I use throwing knives. Another thing is to get out of his sight and use shift-stalk to trick him.

i love playing tom and jerry with counsels, im not the idiot thats wasting their stamina.