Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Forgotten Unlocks that Should have been in The Game.

Im taking a chance by posting a thread.

I Know that everyone here in the forum does not want me to post threads.

Ive also noticed that others do things and break the rules that i get punished for on the forum.

Ive kind of caught on that its against the rules for Strigoi to make posts.

But Back to the main subject here of my post.

We should have had Unlockable counselors from the movies like Paul And Ginny from Friday the 13th part 2.

Extra unlockables and points for a Dream team Final Girl counselors vs Jason.

The game could have had so much more potential.

Extra detail with Unlockables from the movies would have been so much cooler.

Unlockable Counselors from the movies could have been Stronger counselors against Jason.

I Think Illfonic was just a cheaper rogue company that was the only resource Gun Media could afford or use.

I Hope Gun media works with a surprise Design company there next game that has better resources.

• Confused 3

Darrin, lets be honest here, you have multiple banned accounts on the forum. Matt can see that you want to be here and like to contribute to the community so let's not act like you are being treated unfairly. Secondly the only trouble that I've seen you run into, is when you post items that you already have received answers to in other threads and then create another one with the same questions. Its fine to ask questions and create threads it is only asked that you stay on topic and do not spam questions that you received an answer to. 

And third, as you are aware the lawsuit cut the games growth short and there isn't anything that anyone could have done differently that would have changed that outcome.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JPops said:

Darrin, lets be honest here, you have multiple banned accounts on the forum. Matt can see that you want to be here and like to contribute to the community so let's not act like you are being treated unfairly. Secondly the only trouble that I've seen you run into, is when you post items that you already have received answers to in other threads and then create another one with the same questions. Its fine to ask questions and create threads it is only asked that you stay on topic and do not spam questions that you received an answer to. 

And third, as you are aware the lawsuit cut the games growth short and there isn't anything that anyone could have done differently that would have changed that outcome.

OK I understand and i dont want to cause trouble or push you guys to ban me.

I Understand the lawsuit changed the outcome.

Am i allowed to post things and speculate of what might have been possible.

Please im not trying to get smart with you or disrespect you Jpops.

40 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

It kind of depends on the subject matter to be honest. If you just wanted to talk about cool things that could have been in there I dont see a problem with it, just keep it to one thread and not multiple threads. However in doing so, its important to not speculate and create rumor. This is an official forum and we can not allow conspiracy theory about the how, the when and the why to run rampant. As long as it remains in the realm of just talking about stuff that you would have liked to see in a singular thread and only that thread it shouldn't be a problem. Also take care to make sure its an actual discussion and not a laundry list of items that is bumped by yourself. This all falls within the scope of the forums rules and I refer you to the rules section if you have any questions on what is acceptable. 

Unlockables like the Virtual Cabin appearing on each map if you earn the unlock.

In the virtual cabin you could call the police without a fuse.

A 1958 Camp Crystal Lake Counselor uniform clothing pack would've been a really nice unlockable. You know the yellow shirt with the black shorts as seen at the beginning of the original movie.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

A 1958 Camp Crystal Lake Counselor uniform clothing pack would've been a really nice unlockable. You know the yellow shirt with the black shorts as seen at the beginning of the original movie.

Yes that clothing pack would have been nice to have.

Unlockable maps and 8 Bit Nes style game would have been great.

18 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Yes that clothing pack would have been nice to have.

Unlockable maps and 8 Bit Nes style game would have been great.

There was going to be an NES map but because of that damn lawsuit..........

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/30/2020 at 1:10 PM, Jason Lover said:

This!

in terms of dream-making....

every friday the 13th (real time), jason would transform into pamela who will spawn in a random cabin (inside) since theres no personal cabin. to kill her, someone has to respawn as kid jason (for simplicity, you still have to use the radio). jason cant do anything other counselors do. but he can stun pamela without extra items, and the only way to finish her off is with a female counsel using a machete while pamela is stunned seeing jason alive. no other weapon works.

• Confused 3

i dont know about all of you, but instead of all the jason X spaceship map content, i wouldve rather had more regular movie maps like camp forrest green, maybe even underground tunnel system remake crystal lake, abandon camp blood map, or voorhees house..

i wouldve loved it if more characters from the movie were in the game. like all characters were from the movies. not chris higgens as jenny myers, but just chris higgens, like they did with shelly & fox. crazy ralph needed to be somewhere in the game as well.. maybe you just see him on his bike randomly once per match & he just kinda rides away into the woods..

as the game is today, i think we ended up with enough great content considering the lawsuit & all.. except for two things... more maps, & more jason kills... i wouldve been 100% ok with more maps & more kills..

oh... & one more thing.. level cap 150... needed a reward REAL bad. often times when im checking levels in the lobby, if i notice someone is right around the corner from reaching 150, i message & congrats them.. most the time in their reply they ask "do i unlock anything?" which i sadly respond "no".. it really bums them out hahaha.. sorry..

Edited by glowing ooze
added content
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

i dont know about all of you, but instead of all the jason X spaceship map content, i wouldve rather had more regular movie maps like camp forrest green, maybe even underground tunnel system remake crystal lake, abandon camp blood map, or voorhees house..

i wouldve loved it if more characters from the movie were in the game. like all characters were from the movies. not chris higgens as jenny myers, but just chris higgens, like they did with shelly & fox. crazy ralph needed to be somewhere in the game as well.. maybe you just see him on his bike randomly once per match & he just kinda rides away into the woods..

as the game is today, i think we ended up with enough great content considering the lawsuit & all.. except for two things... more maps, & more jason kills... i wouldve been 100% ok with more maps & more kills..

oh... & one more thing.. level cap 150... needed a reward REAL bad. often times when im checking levels in the lobby, if i notice someone is right around the corner from reaching 150, i message & congrats them.. most the time in their reply they ask "do i unlock anything?" which i sadly respond "no".. it really bums them out hahaha.. sorry..

I seen a youtube video of unreleased sledgehammer kills and they all gave me a headache. :P The weapon was actually a sledgehammer/pickaxe combo. That would've been a badass secondary weapon along with a pitchfork to have in the game but alas...........