Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Deano78

Is hitting the Start button difficult?

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

That, and I also love it when someone else in the lobby feels challenged to out-spam the spammer and they join in, and both proceed to cripple the ready button till the final countdown. Those moments I've actually taken the time to connect my headset, switch party chat over to prioritize game chat just long enough to say "You pussies done?", ala this video; https://youtu.be/XmQ9hdvpO4g?t=717

holy shit i love that video!! havent seen it for years! AH ha ha ha ha..

spam offs are the worst..

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's unintuitive on console. On PC you just tap the checkbox. There's nothing telling you to press start on console lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me I’ll ready up when I’m ready. I get into a lobby and check out who’s in it.(character choices) then I also check player levels. From there I decide what build I’m going to use. If I enter a lobby and some asshat is spamming the button. I will let the clock run out. Also if the lobby is not full I will not ready up. I hate getting the random glitch. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

Unfortunately ppl not readying up also cause the game to time out so yes ready the f up you slow numpties.

 

I'll ready up when I'm good and ready. If you don't have a mic/aren't in game chat to ask politely what's up and are just going to click like a maniac you can wait the full period or screw off to another lobby.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2020 at 7:30 PM, Jason Lover said:

People are brain-dead alright. It's like being behind someone at a stop light when the light turns green and they just sit there & don't move.

And then, oh he just honked at me! how dare he! now I'm going to sit here and make him wait longer....

There is no justification for not readying up besides being an entitled prick. Set your character perks before you get into lobby. deciding who you want to play based on what everyone else is playing should only take a few seconds not a full 2-3 minutes, which sometimes turn into 4-8 as people get tired of waiting and exit lobby, then new people pop in and start that timer all over again. The worst part of this game is waiting. i have almost 1k hours in game, but prob a couple hundred of those is from waiting....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

And then, oh he just honked at me! how dare he! now I'm going to sit here and make him wait longer....

There is no justification for not readying up besides being an entitled prick. Set your character perks before you get into lobby. deciding who you want to play based on what everyone else is playing should only take a few seconds not a full 2-3 minutes, which sometimes turn into 4-8 as people get tired of waiting and exit lobby, then new people pop in and start that timer all over again. The worst part of this game is waiting. i have almost 1k hours in game, but prob a couple hundred of those is from waiting....

You sound like the prick to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jason Lover said:

You sound like the prick to me.

Far from it. who really wants to sit around and wait? heck it takes 5 mins to just load into a lobby sometimes and already gots people fired up. Dont tell me that was you sitting at the red light? lol. Just have some decency for others. if you have all the time in the world cool, go play single player and jam out all night by yourself. Anyone purposely just sitting there watching the clock tick down is a jerk. Dont mistake me for a button masher either as i know that solves nothing. i will give you a nice courtesy honk and prob a wave if you fall asleep at the light. you sit there and dont move ill just drive around you and prob shake my head. Ask anyone that has played with me, im as chill as they come.

 

p.s. I was agreeing with you on your original comment btw. 😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

And then, oh he just honked at me! how dare he! now I'm going to sit here and make him wait longer....

There is no justification for not readying up besides being an entitled prick. Set your character perks before you get into lobby. deciding who you want to play based on what everyone else is playing should only take a few seconds not a full 2-3 minutes, which sometimes turn into 4-8 as people get tired of waiting and exit lobby, then new people pop in and start that timer all over again. The worst part of this game is waiting. i have almost 1k hours in game, but prob a couple hundred of those is from waiting....

I think one of the issues are the people who can't give the people who just arrived a few seconds to observe the lobby and see who is playing which counselor.  There have been times I have arrived and within seconds it's button mashing by some jerk. 

A polite click after 30 seconds sure.  Go for it. That's fair.  But the button mashers need to calm their tits for the people that only just entered the lobby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UnvoicedApollo said:

I think one of the issues are the people who can't give the people who just arrived a few seconds to observe the lobby and see who is playing which counselor.  There have been times I have arrived and within seconds it's button mashing by some jerk. 

A polite click after 30 seconds sure.  Go for it. That's fair.  But the button mashers need to calm their tits for the people that only just entered the lobby

I don't even mind the button spamming. I mentioned this before but my problem are the Miced idiots using flowery language to encourage you to ready up the second you enter the lobby. I'm as chill as they come with this game, but somebody cussing me the second I drop into the lobby? Fuck that prick. They're getting muted, and I'll ready up when I'm good and damn ready.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Far from it. who really wants to sit around and wait? heck it takes 5 mins to just load into a lobby sometimes and already gots people fired up. Dont tell me that was you sitting at the red light? lol. Just have some decency for others. if you have all the time in the world cool, go play single player and jam out all night by yourself. Anyone purposely just sitting there watching the clock tick down is a jerk. Dont mistake me for a button masher either as i know that solves nothing. i will give you a nice courtesy honk and prob a wave if you fall asleep at the light. you sit there and dont move ill just drive around you and prob shake my head. Ask anyone that has played with me, im as chill as they come.

 

p.s. I was agreeing with you on your original comment btw. 😁

Kinda hard to tell with your tone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...