Sign in to follow this  
TimDuke 01

Hackers are threatening me on Steam

I don't figure he can gain admittance to you. His negligible hacking most likely continued to utilize a cheat program and infuses poo into the game. What he does is likely an endeavor at getting to you through dread control. So, he's a butt face.

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

6 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Never understood that. As long as we're not doxing people, what's the harm? Hurt feelings?

My guess is the Mods are worried the practice would get abused, and this forum would become a depository for everyone to post their cheater or hacker stories/videos. I don't like the rule, but I guess I understand in it on that level, but still... I wouldn't mind naming names, not even necessarily to shame or get anyone banned, just as a public service warning people to play with these ass-hats at your own risk.

On 9/18/2020 at 8:19 PM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

My guess is the Mods are worried the practice would get abused, and this forum would become a depository for everyone to post their cheater or hacker stories/videos. I don't like the rule, but I guess I understand in it on that level, but still... I wouldn't mind naming names, not even necessarily to shame or get anyone banned, just as a public service warning people to play with these ass-hats at your own risk.

While some people might just name, at least one will take it to the extent of shaming. That mindset is contagious, and eventually people will grab their metaphorical pitchforks and torches. The best you can do is it you are part of a static group that plays together regularly, keep track of names of troublesome players, and collectively avoid them like the plague.

• Like 1