Sign in to follow this  
TimDuke 01

Hackers are threatening me on Steam

No, it's happened before lost everything but my 150 level and my CP was frozen at zero.Support got me back my cp and unlocked it so I could gain more but not my perks. I believe it's the same hacker who is attacking the servers but not sure. I haven't lost anything yet but expect it to happen.

@TimDuke 01 Oh ok. I’m glad, that it somewhat got fixed for you. You can’t block, that person in specific? I don’t play on pc, not sure on what you can/can’t do. 

Nope you can only block them from communicating with you not keep them out of your lobby in public matches.

Having CP and perks "cleaned" is basically due to very poor security design on IllFonic's part. The game needed to have encrypted player ID's, similar to DbD's Player Cloud ID, so that when the hackers access the game server-side (WHICH THEY SHOULD NOT BE DOING IN THE FIRST PLACE) all they will see is a bunch of alphanumeric accounts. This way they would not be able to align your account with your server-side information unless they hacked your actual PC and obtained your ID, thus not being able to delete your CP/perks. Unfortunately once they have your Steam ID they can find your account with the same ease that they accessed the server database with.

I've spent way too much time obtaining perfect Epic and Legendary perks. No amount of replacement CP would ever make me go through that process again. I feel for you.

• Like 2

The past thirty days steam has only averaged around 300 some players.🤭 You would think it would be pretty easy to weed out the hackers.

that sucks dude.. the good perks are the hardest thing to get in this game.. man id be upset. i wish you good luck..

this shit freaks me out!

So far nothing has happened yet.I sent Matt a PM about this.I have their Steam URL's and am following them on Steam.Matt has read my message with no reply and I sent my video footage to JKB and guess what no bans issued yet, big surprise huh? Once again the reporting system is flawed.

The team is still working to close the access points in the backend. Step one of that is getting players back online. Step Two is closing out access and restricting the ability to tamper with players accounts like this.

The ticket to JKB is all that can be done at this time. The support team is working with development partners and as soon as we have more news on the subject we'll share it in the original thread and respond to those tickets associated. I know this isn't an optimal response, but it's the situation we're in.

I can't emphasize it enough: JasonKillsBugs.com reports are a MUST for any of these issues. We need to be able to track these tickets, track the people affected so we can help when we get the situation under control. While I appreciate the heads up in a PM, there is not a lot I can do through a forum PM. We NEED the tickets.

Should I resend my evidence? I only have 2 of the 4 on video will try and catch the other 2. So far I haven't lost any perks or CP.

Update: Kudos to JKB. 1 of the 2 in my video received a ban and it was the one threatening me also. I just check their profile and he is now banned but he'll just be back as soon as he creates a new Steam account he claims he gets the game free he should be HWID banned.

@TimDuke 01 We tracked down your ticket, as it wasn't submitted as a new ticket, it was attached to an unrelated ticket. Took a minute to figure out that you added it to a whole other ticket. In the future, please submit new tickets for each individual issue, and ALWAYS submit any video or screenshots you have with the appropriate ticket.

HWID Bans are extremely serious. We don't toss them around lightly.

• Like 2

I thought I created a new ticket when I submitted but maybe I didn't but all tickets should be looked at with a fine tooth comb. Where should I put their steam url's in the video description or in the provided box on the JKB website or both? Wanna make sure there is no confusion in further reports. Did the 2nd person in the video receive a ban as well? They were both hacking. Thanks for the help. If possible could JKB leave a short comment on the video so I know they viewed it?

All this game has become is a harrassment simulator. Bugs and exploiting that never get fixed in a timely manner. Developers refusing to ban users of said bugs and exploits. Hackers ddos attacks and account tampering. Widespread cheating. Updates causing more exploits then they solve. Toxic player base that can't wrap their head around the fact the lawsuit prevents new content. I don't know guys. I think the game is finally dying dispite the fan efforts to keep it alive. It was fun while it lasted I guess. But now you can glich your way into five pocket knives to troll Jason on top of the sliding and other forms of general harassment on both sides of the game. Nearly zero response by the developers to curb the behavior. It just isn't fun anymore. There are better and more enjoyable ways to spend my little gaming time then fucking around with this broken ass hacked mess the developers refuse to police and barely try to fix. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I thought I created a new ticket when I submitted but maybe I didn't but all tickets should be looked at with a fine tooth comb. Where should I put their steam url's in the video description or in the provided box on the JKB website or both? Wanna make sure there is no confusion in further reports. Did the 2nd person in the video receive a ban as well? They were both hacking. Thanks for the help. If possible could JKB leave a short comment on the video so I know they viewed it?

This. No disrespect to the devs but it shouldn't be hard to look through the reports for issues, all issues should be handled with care.

Edit: Quick edit to say no hate but just saying that it has always felt pointless going to JasonKillsbugs, but that's usually the only solution given. Nobody is gonna use that avenue if it always feels ignored.

Edited by MrSketchyFungus
clarification

@TimDuke 01, you got some justice. It's proof the system works. One less hacker for now is a good step in the right direction.

• Like 4

It works if you scratch and claw at them.I sent you my videos in a PM and still some of those are still playing the game.The last video in my PM  was the one that was threatening me and his "friend"  that was flying through the air as of yet hasn't been banned.Maybe I should re submit all the ones that haven't been banned yet even though they are older.I still maintain that some of my videos sat on my channel for weeks or months with zero views after submitting to JKB and yes I received email conformations after every single one that they got my report. ALL tickets as I said need to be looked at closely just as you can see according to Matt it got attached to another ticket.I can't explain that as I'm pretty careful when using JKB.

5 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I still maintain that some of my videos sat on my channel for weeks or months with zero views after submitting to JKB and yes I received email conformations after every single one that they got my report. ALL tickets as I said need to be looked at closely just as you can see according to Matt it got attached to another ticket.I can't explain that as I'm pretty careful when using JKB.

I stopped using JKB after submitting a 4 minute video that showcased 5 bugs, with the update that gave Jason shift at the same time as sense, which included a brief description of each of the bugs.......... Got an email back after, asking me to submit videos for each of the bugs (they were literally in the vid with description and time stamped).

Also a friend complained about a similar issue where they submitted their video to JKB and it had literally had 0 views.

there was this person named inky who was hacking in a game. he said for me to pay him $25, so I said no. at that point he said give me your cs go skins or I will hack you and consider. Since he was hacking in the game I got truly terrified on the grounds that he really realized how to hack. What sould I do?

2 hours ago, teniok said:

there was this person named who was hacking in a game. he said for me to pay him $25, so I said no. at that point he said give me your cs go skins or I will hack you and consider. Since he was hacking in the game I got truly terrified on the grounds that he really realized how to hack. What sould I do?

You may want to edit the guys name out of your post. Naming and Shaming is a no-no on this forum so you might get tagged for using it.

3 hours ago, teniok said:

there was this person named inky who was hacking in a game. he said for me to pay him $25, so I said no. at that point he said give me your cs go skins or I will hack you and consider. Since he was hacking in the game I got truly terrified on the grounds that he really realized how to hack. What sould I do?

Tell him to suck your joystick.

• Haha 1

On 9/17/2020 at 10:00 AM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

You may want to edit the guys name out of your post. Naming and Shaming is a no-no on this forum so you might get tagged for using it.

Never understood that. As long as we're not doxing people, what's the harm? Hurt feelings?