Sign in to follow this  
RayRay

Jason

I wish they would make Jason the killing machine he is supposed to be.i mean what movie is it that teenagers surround Jason and beat the crap out of him then T bagging? They have made Jason a joke.also make it where Jason can trap inside the cabins.

Welcome to the forum @RayRay.

A lot of people feel Jason is far from the killing legend he is in the films. The teabagging doesn't sit well with them, though it was a lot worse before certain changes were made. Thankfully, it doesn't last the full twenty minutes like it used to.

As the game is a little over three years old, changes like trapping inside the cabin for Jason are very unlikely at this point. 

• Like 1

@Fair Play Jason has always been far from the killer legend because all these cry babies.they made the game in the counselor's favor which is very sad,it would be nice if they made Jason the killing over powered machine I grew up watching.but I'm not going to hold my breath.

On 8/22/2020 at 9:18 PM, RayRay said:

@Fair Play Jason has always been far from the killer legend because all these cry babies.they made the game in the counselor's favor which is very sad,it would be nice if they made Jason the killing over powered machine I grew up watching.but I'm not going to hold my breath.

While the vision of Jason in this game is far from ideal, at least it is not where it was. Camp Crystal Lake was a military training ground at one point, with enough guns and knives to turn the great hunter into the hunted.

The end hasn't come yet, so some there's still a sliver of hope that things will improve by the time support stops.

• Like 2

you can still do some amazing things as jason once you got the controlls down good. if a group of brats all gang up on jason, sure he should be able to triple decap those fools, but that would be a bit over powered. jason is not bruce lee ya know, he has to bail out & come back later with a sneak attack.. jason's best ability is his big jason brain (you). out smart the brats is jasons best option in most cases. keep practicing & learn from your mistakes.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2020 at 8:10 PM, Fair Play said:

Welcome to the forum @RayRay.

A lot of people feel Jason is far from the killing legend he is in the films. The teabagging doesn't sit well with them, though it was a lot worse before certain changes were made. Thankfully, it doesn't last the full twenty minutes like it used to.

As the game is a little over three years old, changes like trapping inside the cabin for Jason are very unlikely at this point. 

#SadNews :(