Sign in to follow this  
turfking8

Bring back the salt mines or something similar to get these people to stop quitting they're such sissies

Every game today four or more people quit as soon as one of their girlfriends dies, it's ridiculous! I'd rather deal with Jason cheaters and stay in the game as a counselor and get the game over with and leave and go to a new Lobby then have to deal with these quitters that just ruin almost every game anymore. So salt mines or whatever, something needs to be done about these quitters and like I said I'd rather them not come play at all if that's what it takes to get rid of these bums cuz there's more than enough people play full real games instead of went around with half games three people to kill because a group decide to leave cuz I didn't get their way.

Would you rather have these same people hoard car parts or the fuse so you can't escape, or have them hold you at gunpoint in a corner or no exit room till Jason arrives? Punishing people will just cause trolls once they come back from punishment.Which is the lesser of 2 evils? Quitters or Trolls? And they aren't punishing trolls. I had someone leave the fuse up on Higgins Haven Small rock formation recently if you don't know how to get there you aren't calling the cops.

just take it as a win & dont let it bother you... nothing more you can do..

imagine that person when they quit, all mad yankin the power cord out the wall.. isnt that the real victory?

• Like 1