Sign in to follow this  
Yeark

Help a Newbie pleassseeee ?

Hello dear friends, I hope you're doing alright !

Can someone (who knows how to play the game) play with me because I only know the basic of the game.

I played mostly counselors, and I already have toxic people who just insulted me on my steam profil because ... well ... I dunno how to play the game properly x) ...

And I never knew that this community was toxic. That's why I'm always muting every players in the lobby to play calmly because trolls like them just destroy the game.

So ... Someone can play with me please :D ?

Thank you 

22 hours ago, Yeark said:

Hello dear friends, I hope you're doing alright !

Can someone (who knows how to play the game) play with me because I only know the basic of the game.

I played mostly counselors, and I already have toxic people who just insulted me on my steam profil because ... well ... I dunno how to play the game properly x) ...

And I never knew that this community was toxic. That's why I'm always muting every players in the lobby to play calmly because trolls like them just destroy the game.

So ... Someone can play with me please :D ?

Thank you 

I would, but you're not on PS4.

I'm fairly new too.  But Xbox.  Most people who have mics (which has been very few) have been pretty cool

You could just have been incredibly unlucky with the lobbies.  

What are some of the basics you know?

Look to join a club on Xbox. Crystal lake maniacs or the crystal lake employment agency. Both are filled with people who love the game and don’t exploit. I will also be playing tonight and I am more than happy to help you. A CER1AL KILL3R is my gamer tag on all consoles and pc. I will be playing the Xbox version tonight. 

• Like 1