Whatsre the things that frustrate you the most?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. As a counselor

• Potato teammates
    • Trolling teammates
    • Dying because of bug
    • Jason tunneling
    • Jason trashtalking / mic earrape
    • Waiting 20 min because a cheater is on an inaccessible location for Jason
    • Conection error
  2. 2. As Jason

• Having to deal with trolling kill squads
    • Losing because of a bug
    • Counselor trashtalking / mic earrape
    • Counselor step on a trap while you are doing a long kill
    • Cheaters and hackers
    • Counselors who rage quit when get grabbed
    • Conection error

I don't know if I listed everything so feel free to comment if you have other ones.

I might be too chill for this question, none of this stuff really bothers me anymore.¬†ūüėā¬†Other than connection errors, the only thing that bother's me is Potato teammates, and that's only when they do stupid shit that directly screws me over. Like the ones who mistake the phone fuse for a butt-plug and shove it up their ass for fifteen minutes. A minor annoyance for me is when Jason places traps at the Cabin windows.... Two minutes into the damn match! That's a valid strategy later in the round if you have a trap or two left over, but do you really need this one kill that bad that you're going to waste all your traps at this cabin?¬†

Trolls and teamers don't bother me since I enjoy trying to show them up, and karma can be a bitch if they decide to stick around. I just laugh at cheaters and rage-quitters, and casual trash-talking doesn't bother me as long as certain lines aren't crossed. I get more offended when I hear players talking trash to my friends or being assholes to other people for no reason. I don't mind Jason tunneling me either if my teammates are getting things done. There are plenty of ways to deal with trolling kills squads too. 

One thing I would've added is those annoying assholes who chase you around the map repeatedly trying to hit you with a weapon.  

• Haha 1

You know what's pathetic about this game, playing as Jason, an unstoppable monstrous super-beast who can't catch up to a wounded, hobbling counselor to save his ass!! 

On 8/16/2020 at 6:32 PM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

I might be too chill for this question, none of this stuff really bothers me anymore.¬†ūüėā¬†Other than connection errors, the only thing that bother's me is Potato teammates, and that's only when they do stupid shit that directly screws me over. Like the ones who mistake the phone fuse for a butt-plug and shove it up their ass for fifteen minutes. A minor annoyance for me is when Jason places traps at the Cabin windows.... Two minutes into the damn match! That's a valid strategy later in the round if you have a trap or two left over, but do you really need this one kill that bad that you're going to waste all your traps at this cabin?¬†

Trolls and teamers don't bother me since I enjoy trying to show them up, and karma can be a bitch if they decide to stick around. I just laugh at cheaters and rage-quitters, and casual trash-talking doesn't bother me as long as certain lines aren't crossed. I get more offended when I hear players talking trash to my friends or being assholes to other people for no reason. I don't mind Jason tunneling me either if my teammates are getting things done. There are plenty of ways to deal with trolling kills squads too. 

One thing I would've added is those annoying assholes who chase you around the map repeatedly trying to hit you with a weapon.  

Reminds me I had a go recently less than a minute in to the game the player wasted 3 traps at every window around the cabin I was in. Waited for him to break in ran past him and out the door ūüėā desperate for that 1st kill or what?¬†

21 minutes ago, Deano78 said:

Reminds me I had a go recently less than a minute in to the game the player wasted 3 traps at every window around the cabin I was in. Waited for him to break in ran past him and out the door ūüėā desperate for that 1st kill or what?¬†

This is particularly lame when it's a part 7 or 9 who only has 3 traps to begin with. I know most of the Jason's who do this are new, but come on... If they know how to use them, you'd figure they'd realize those traps might be more useful around the car. It almost never works unless I allow it too but hey... If you want to make me Tommy and make your life miserable who am I to argue? At least you didn't go 0/8 again.

As a counselor only thing that really bothers me (more than other lazy counselors) is dying within the first few minutes and not coming back as Tommy, having to spectate the rest of the match.

As Jason what really gets on my nerves is trolls using cheap tactics such as looping and glitching instead of using actual skill to escape/win, then calling Jason trash. 

5 minutes ago, aurllcooljay said:

As a counselor only thing that really bothers me (more than other lazy counselors) is dying within the first few minutes and not coming back as Tommy, having to spectate the rest of the match.

As Jason what really gets on my nerves is trolls using cheap tactics such as looping and glitching instead of using actual skill to escape/win, then calling Jason trash. 

Been there.ūüėí

Hiding spot glitches that drag the match out the whole 20mins are the worst.  Nothing will clear a lobby out faster.

23 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

You know what's pathetic about this game, playing as Jason, an unstoppable monstrous super-beast who can't catch up to a wounded, hobbling counselor to save his ass!! 

If you're getting outrun by a crippled counselor, you suck as Jason. 

As a counselor, I really hate when people with shit for repair skills try installing parts (especially the propeller or fuse) while an AJ or Debbie is standing right next to them frantically flashing their light in the hopes they'll stop trying to fix it before they fuck up the skill-check and alert Jason.

I also have a healthy hatred of "home invaders". The round starts, you run inside whatever cabin you spawned near, and 30 seconds later some greedy asshole runs in and starts opening drawers despite having (or having had) a cabin of their own next door. I understand if it happens at one of the lodges, the radio cabin, or somewhere that repair parts commonly spawn at like the garage, but anywhere else it's just them being dick-waffles. If you invade a cabin I spawned at, I'll stop and go elsewhere, but if you loot that one and then try it again, I'm putting a fucking bear-trap under the window. Send me all the whiny PM's you want, but you deserve it. Learn to share, asshole... there's plenty of cabins to go around.

69-699742_care-bear-png-transparent-png.

I also hate when you see the car coming your way, it stops, you get in, and then the driver decides that, instead of driving the literal 100 feet to the exit, they want to troll Jason by driving around and drifting like an autistic FATF extra with Downs Syndrome. Stop fucking around and GO! Do you have any idea how many people I've killed as Jason that I wouldn't have had they just escaped when they had the chance (don't even think about saying "Well, they're probably looking for counselors to save or they're distracting Jason" because that doesn't hold water when the last 4 people alive are in the car)?

People who are fully aware the cops are on scene but make you wait 10+ minutes after everyone else is either dead or escaped because they want to survive the night can also go fuck themselves.

Incompetent Tommys/Sweater-Girls are a big one for me, especially if I'm playing with friends and a random is playing Tommy or SG. Watching SG repeatedly dropping the axe next to an idiotic Tommy while she's being chased by a maskless-Jason has nearly gotten my controller broken on several occasions. 

As Jason, I honestly don't really get frustrated because I can simply kill whatever happens to be annoying me at the moment  ^_^ That said, I do hate hearing the shack trap and the alert from Pamela go off, getting over there, and finding out it's just a Chad triggering the alarm so someone can start the car.

On 8/18/2020 at 3:20 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If you're getting outrun by a crippled counselor, you suck as Jason. 

As a counselor, I really hate when people with shit for repair skills try installing parts (especially the propeller or fuse) while an AJ or Debbie is standing right next to them frantically flashing their light in the hopes they'll stop trying to fix it before they fuck up the skill-check and alert Jason.

I also have a healthy hatred of "home invaders". The round starts, you run inside whatever cabin you spawned near, and 30 seconds later some greedy asshole runs in and starts opening drawers despite having (or having had) a cabin of their own next door. I understand if it happens at one of the lodges, the radio cabin, or somewhere that repair parts commonly spawn at like the garage, but anywhere else it's just them being dick-waffles. If you invade a cabin I spawned at, I'll stop and go elsewhere, but if you loot that one and then try it again, I'm putting a fucking bear-trap under the window. Send me all the whiny PM's you want, but you deserve it. Learn to share, asshole... there's plenty of cabins to go around.

69-699742_care-bear-png-transparent-png.

I also hate when you see the car coming your way, it stops, you get in, and then the driver decides that, instead of driving the literal 100 feet to the exit, they want to troll Jason by driving around and drifting like an autistic FATF extra with Downs Syndrome. Stop fucking around and GO! Do you have any idea how many people I've killed as Jason that I wouldn't have had they just escaped when they had the chance (don't even think about saying "Well, they're probably looking for counselors to save or they're distracting Jason" because that doesn't hold water when the last 4 people alive are in the car)?

People who are fully aware the cops are on scene but make you wait 10+ minutes after everyone else is either dead or escaped because they want to survive the night can also go fuck themselves.

Incompetent Tommys/Sweater-Girls are a big one for me, especially if I'm playing with friends and a random is playing Tommy or SG. Watching SG repeatedly dropping the axe next to an idiotic Tommy while she's being chased by a maskless-Jason has nearly gotten my controller broken on several occasions. 

As Jason, I honestly don't really get frustrated because I can simply kill whatever happens to be annoying me at the moment  ^_^ That said, I do hate hearing the shack trap and the alert from Pamela go off, getting over there, and finding out it's just a Chad triggering the alarm so someone can start the car.

Nope! Jason running at the same speed as a hobbling counselor should be able to catch up to them is what I meant in my previous post.

The most frustrating thing for me as a counsor is being dropped in a random spot, away from everyone, &  no loot where they dropped me. 

So I end up being that useless counselor when I want to help but have 0 ability to protect myself/complete objectives. 

On 8/20/2020 at 3:15 AM, Jason Lover said:

Nope! Jason running at the same speed as a hobbling counselor should be able to catch up to them is what I meant in my previous post.

Oh! Sorry, my mistake.