Sign in to follow this  
Jason Lover

Part IV Jason's Shitty Swimming

Um, why? Jason in The Final Chapter had not one but two water kills and he's shit in the water in this game. The Part V Not-Jason is much better in the water even though Roy Burns never went in the water in A New Beginning! That's just fucked up. Doesn't make a lick of sense.

• Confused 1

Glad it was caught on camera and not just a bad edit, especially when Jason told Dan to wait until they finish hoping they have to rip out a shower (that was my understanding of what he said...?). How malicious. You'd think house 1 were happy that the pool saga is over, he was well paid and he could move on but I guess not.

• Confused 2

Because the Devs thought it wasn't enough for Part 4 not being able to catch a car so they decided to also making him fail at the boat as well. 🙄

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

Because the Devs thought it wasn't enough for Part 4 not being able to catch a car so they decided to also making him fail at the boat as well. 🙄

Yeah, Part IV Jason's shitty shift ability is rivaled only by Part II's shitty shift ability. Might as well just not have that ability at all.

he kills a guy in the shower too, so thats 3 water kills for part 4! also, roy doesnt run in part 5 either, hes actualy the first jason to only walk. not to mention part 5 never uses a thrown weapon. part 4 throws a freaking hammer at the jarvis'.. its almost like 4 & 5 should swop powers. part 4 is my favorite movie & my favorite jason from the movies.. it was a real disappointment to find out how disadvantaged he is in the game for me.. i still play as part 4 & i do pretty good but if i had it my way part 4 would be the best jason in the game hands down. specialy since he is the last jason you unlock.

1 hour ago, glowing ooze said:

he kills a guy in the shower too, so thats 3 water kills for part 4! also, roy doesnt run in part 5 either, hes actualy the first jason to only walk. not to mention part 5 never uses a thrown weapon. part 4 throws a freaking hammer at the jarvis'.. its almost like 4 & 5 should swop powers. part 4 is my favorite movie & my favorite jason from the movies.. it was a real disappointment to find out how disadvantaged he is in the game for me.. i still play as part 4 & i do pretty good but if i had it my way part 4 would be the best jason in the game hands down. specialy since he is the last jason you unlock.

I should've said that the Part IV Jason has not one but two LAKE kills. Jason didn't have to swim to get the guy in the shower in The Final Chapter.

2 hours ago, Carlso said:

Part 4 is a beast in the right hands. You underestimate him.

Any Jason is a beast with a skilled player.  The Jason's variations aren't really all that different.

Shit shift, shit water-speed, 3 traps... Plus Destruction and weapon strength... It's almost like the Devs are encouraging you to slash the crap out of everyone when you play Part 4. Objective control with him is just a tad tricky... To put it mildly.

Nah it just feels like they picked the stats out of the air and didn't rely on canon events in the film. Well...for some Jasons and not others.

Why doesn't Part 8 have + Morph but Part 2  does is the greatest example of that.

Part 2 should've been something like...

+ Stalk

+ Traps

+ Can Run

- Defense

- Water Speed

- Hit Points

Part 8 something like...

+ Morph

+ Water Speed

+ Destruction

-  Grip Strength