Sign in to follow this  
Eva Watanabe

Farmer Jason poses with his kill

Killed a bot at the head of the stairs in the main Higgins Haven house and they ended up looking like this.  Reminds me of when the final girl finds a bunch of dead bodies hanging from trees during the films. I really like the kills where you hang the counselor on a tree; would be nice if you could hang them like this as well.

5-B2-DA6-A3-E7-EE-4-BC4-9-D21-49-AD10-FA

798-AC01-D-84-C6-4581-8-E8-D-874-FF76-BE

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Eva Watanabe said:

Killed a bot at the head of the stairs in the main Higgins Haven house and they ended up looking like this.  Reminds me of when the final girl finds a bunch of dead bodies hanging from trees during the films. I really like the kills where you hang the counselor on a tree; would be nice if you could hang them like this as well.

Nicely done there Eva.☺️

• Like 1

hang around for a while 😎

i agree. ive always thought jason should be able to move bodies, hang them up, block doorways/windows & other such things like he does with dead bodies in the movies.. well maybe not everything..

• Like 3

15 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

i agree. ive always thought jason should be able to move bodies, hang them up, block doorways/windows & other such things like he does with dead bodies in the movies.. well maybe not everything..

Yes! I would love to be able to move the bodies like in Metal Gear Solid; blocking doorways is an especially inspired idea. And maybe a couple traps that you place under tree branches that would pull unsuspecting counselors up. There could be a 30-60 second timer until it breaks where they'd be vulnerable to getting their throat slit or intestines spilled out. :chadwut:

1 hour ago, Eva Watanabe said:

Yes! I would love to be able to move the bodies like in Metal Gear Solid; blocking doorways is an especially inspired idea. And maybe a couple traps that you place under tree branches that would pull unsuspecting counselors up. There could be a 30-60 second timer until it breaks where they'd be vulnerable to getting their throat slit or intestines spilled out. :chadwut:

gawd damn right

• Like 1

this reminds me of one time i was helping people boost a trophy. i killed one and the body buried itself undergroud except for a hand, which for the remainder of the match kept waving. it was funny as fuck. too bad my hdd decided to not work again until i reformatted it and lost a fuckton of very funny clips. including an epic run as jason where tommy  failed to kill me and ended up dying as he tried to escape to the cops.

On 8/14/2020 at 7:13 PM, glowing ooze said:

I love that idea

On 8/14/2020 at 6:40 PM, Eva Watanabe said:

I absolutely love kicking around the corpses of the counselors that I kill as Jason until they are lying there in ridiculously contorted ways! :D Who else here does that?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

I absolutely love kicking around the corpses of the counselors that I kill as Jason until they are lying there in ridiculously contorted ways! :D Who else here does that?

Pretty much everyone.

6 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

I enjoy walking over them in online matches. Feels like one last indignity. ;) This pose happened on its own however. That’s why I found it particularly humorous. :lol: