3 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Görünüşe göre hackerlar geri döndü ...

Hackers are starting to annoy me now, a solution needs to be found to end this.

3 minutes ago, Bloody Jason said:

Hackers are starting to annoy me now, a solution needs to be found to end this.

I thought the solution was the latest series of patches. This is border line retarded. You can’t tell me that they don’t know who is doing this. If they really have a team investigating these assholes, they would have been found by now. 

• Thanks 1

I’m staying positive and hoping they’re just working on something at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Carlso said:

"I am not angry. I am just disappointed."

That makes two of us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

they would have been found by now. 

Well by all indications they are overseas be they Russian or what ever.That I'm sure complicates things and they are obviously very smart and using everything possible to cover their tracks.They are probably using laptops and using VPN's to hide their true location.

2 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Well by all indications they are overseas be they Russian or what ever.That I'm sure complicates things and they are obviously very smart and using everything possible to cover their tracks.They are probably using laptops and using VPN's to hide their true location.

That wouldn't surprise me.

• Like 4

Apart from F13 and “Doom”, i’m not a regular gamer. Is hacking of games like this common, or is it just occasional smaller titles that sometimes get targeted (i’m assuming the large software devs are better placed to prevent it)?

30 minutes ago, TheFinalFriday said:

Is this all platforms?

Yes, unfortunately. 

@HeavyShit, F13 is my first “online” gaming experience. But, I have never heard of any other games getting attacked like this. I’m sure they have, but I’ve never heard of it. 

5 hours ago, HeavyShit said:

Apart from F13 and “Doom”, i’m not a regular gamer. Is hacking of games like this common, or is it just occasional smaller titles that sometimes get targeted (i’m assuming the large software devs are better placed to prevent it)?

It doesn't seem to be a common practice, though it could happen with any modern game.

Sometimes online games draw some of the worst people to them.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, HeavyShit said:

Nope. I've been playing online games for more than 10 years and I never saw it. What is happening is beyond bizarre.

It worked yesterday for me just fine on XBOX one.  Yeah i thought the latest patch was suppose to fix this? Last time i believe anything the devs say. 

I tried it just a second ago and everythings still working fine on PS4. Could it have been a hiccup maybe?

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I tried it just a second ago and everythings still working fine on PS4. Could it have been a hiccup maybe?

They were attacked again around 3-4PM yesterday. People started saying they were able to play again around 10PM last night. They seem to working fine today so far.