RetroJason89

Friday the 13th : The Game part 2 ideas

So before I post another listing what do you guys think of the Jason list? Do think the 4th stat addition helps any of the other Jason's or is there more to be done for them?

2 minutes ago, RetroJason89 said:

So before I post another listing what do you guys think of the Jason list? Do think the 4th stat addition helps any of the other Jason's or is there more to be done for them?

I just think less defense wouldn't be great for part 9. He already has less hit points, if less defense stacks with that his mask would fall in a blink.

1 minute ago, Carlso said:

I just think less defense wouldn't be great for part 9. He already has less hit points, if less defense stacks with that his mask would fall in a blink.

So -Grip Strength would be best then?

• Like 1

some time ago me and a guy were coming up with our ideas for the now-cancelled (BOOOO) grendel map.

-since its on a spaceship, total darkness is out of the question. when jason destroys a generator, the emergency lights turn on in that sector with a red hue. makes items a bit harder to be seen.

.no boats or cars obviously. but escape pods. needs 2 parts each, a core and a.... space battery....

in lieu of cops, the docking bay where a space shuttle awaits can be opened after finding the access key and putting it on the terminal (both are in random places). takes the time to depressurize.

in lieu of tommy, you have to activate the robot chick by finding her stasis pod (forgot her name). once 2 players die or escape, the cutscene shows a screen saying "loading *PLAYER NAME*'s consciousness" and she wakes up. shes the fully upgraded version and thus can repair things with one qte. weilds a melee weapon that doesnt break and has 80% stun chance. the catch: since the weapon is so heavy no other player can pick it up. so robot player can either choose to hold jason at bay while the other players repair stuff, or drop the weapon and repair stuff the fastest. 

jason: uber jason obviously, wields the futuristic "machete". pro stats: can run, traps (in this map, regardless of jason used,  sets nanite traps, which look like squares and rather blend well with the floor. if stepped on, spikes impale the counsel's foot. in any other map, traps are the same as others) shift. con stats:  knives, stun resistance, third stat pending.

how to kill jason: in the morgue where he spawns, theres the sweater (duh). a fem counsel grabs it  (robot cant grab it), when hes demasked, use the sweater and robot chick hits him. press the prompt and instead of a slow ass cutscene, the cutscene shows robot picking jason up, dragging him to an entrace (i forgot the technical name), puts him between doors, opens the outer door and jason is thrown into the direction of the sun (alternatively, earth, where he burns in the atmosphere)

2 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

some time ago me and a guy were coming up with our ideas for the now-cancelled (BOOOO) grendel map.

-since its on a spaceship, total darkness is out of the question. when jason destroys a generator, the emergency lights turn on in that sector with a red hue. makes items a bit harder to be seen.

.no boats or cars obviously. but escape pods. needs 2 parts each, a core and a.... space battery....

in lieu of cops, the docking bay where a space shuttle awaits can be opened after finding the access key and putting it on the terminal (both are in random places). takes the time to depressurize.

in lieu of tommy, you have to activate the robot chick by finding her stasis pod (forgot her name). once 2 players die or escape, the cutscene shows a screen saying "loading *PLAYER NAME*'s consciousness" and she wakes up. shes the fully upgraded version and thus can repair things with one qte. weilds a melee weapon that doesnt break and has 80% stun chance. the catch: since the weapon is so heavy no other player can pick it up. so robot player can either choose to hold jason at bay while the other players repair stuff, or drop the weapon and repair stuff the fastest. 

jason: uber jason obviously, wields the futuristic "machete". pro stats: can run, traps (in this map, regardless of jason used,  sets nanite traps, which look like squares and rather blend well with the floor. if stepped on, spikes impale the counsel's foot. in any other map, traps are the same as others) shift. con stats:  knives, stun resistance, third stat pending.

how to kill jason: in the morgue where he spawns, theres the sweater (duh). a fem counsel grabs it  (robot cant grab it), when hes demasked, use the sweater and robot chick hits him. press the prompt and instead of a slow ass cutscene, the cutscene shows robot picking jason up, dragging him to an entrace (i forgot the technical name), puts him between doors, opens the outer door and jason is thrown into the direction of the sun (alternatively, earth, where he burns in the atmosphere)

I've always been curious to how Grendel would've worked if it made it into the game. The drastically different setting was going to force so many changes in the general game play, it was going to be a truly unique map. I'm hoping one day Gun will fully disclose how Grendel was supposed to work for us, just to quench my curiosity. They were able to tell us about those old picture collectibles that they were never able to add to the game, so I wouldn't think sharing details concerning cut content would violate the lawsuit.

Ideas to new weapons, with new stats and new mechanics.

SWG stands for swinging, how fast the weapon swings. RAN stands for range, the range that the weapon has.

On a match, it will either spawn one shotgun or two .38s.

SWING

Depends on Strength

Strength

1 bar

2 bars

3 bars

4 bars

1.10s

1.00s

0.90s

0.80s

1.12s

1.02s

0.92s

0.82s

1.14s

1.04s

0.94s

0.84s

1.16s

1.06s

0.96s

0.86s

1.18s

1.08s

0.98s

0.88s

1.20s

1.10s

1.00s

0.90s

1.22s

1.12s

1.02s

0.92s

1.24s

1.14s

1.04s

0.94s

1.26s

1.16s

1.06s

0.96s

1.28s

1.18s

1.08s

0.98s

RANGE 

It's static and not stat nor perks change it. The weapon's hitbox remains always the same.

STUN

Depends on Luck

Luck

1 Bar

2 Bars

3 Bars

4 Bars

29%

58%

87%

100%

28%

56%

84%

100%

27%

54%

81%

100%

26%

52%

78%

100%

25%

50%

75%

100%

24%

48%

72%

96%

23%

46%

69%

92%

22%

44%

66%

88%

21%

42%

63%

84%

20%

40%

60%

80%

DAMAGE

On the melee ones, depends on Strength

Strength

1 bar

2 bars

3 bars

4 bars

*Normal Jasons have 1400HP. They either receive or lose 400HP with strengths or weaknesses.

On ranged weapons, Damage is always the same.

Bars

Damage

1 bar

2 bars

3 bars

4 bars

*When the flare gun headshots, its damage and stun chance increase, equivalent to plus 1 bar for stun and damage.

DURABILITY

Every weapon has Hit Points that decrease with Jason attacks, that deal Weapon Damage, or the recoil after a hit on Jason.

Durability

Hit Points

1 bar

2 bars

3 bars

4 bars

Normal Jason do 250 Weapon Damage. Jason either gains or loses 50 damage depending on the weaknesses or 

Luck -> Recoil

1 Bar

2 Bars

3 Bars

4 Bars

1 -> 300

2 hits

3 hits

4 hits

5 hits

2 -> 275

2 hits

3 hits

4 hits

6 hits

3 -> 270

2 hits

3 hits

5 hits

6 hits

4 ->  230

3 hits

4 hits

5 hits

7 hits

5 -> 215

3 hits

4 hits

6 hits

7 hits

6 -> 195

3 hits

5 hits

6 hits

8 hits

7 ->  175

4 hits

5 hits

7 hits

8 hits

8 ->  170

4 hits

5 hits

7 hits

9 hits

9 -> 156

4 hits

6 hits

8 hits

9 hits

10 -> 135

4 hits

6 hits

9 hits

11 hits

What do you guys think?

8 hours ago, RetroJason89 said:

replace part 4 stun resistance with something else like -grip strength

It really sucks that Jason did not have secondary weapons developed for him in this damn game. I'd love a pitchfork for the Parts II, III or IV Jasons.

53 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

BLOODY WEAPONS THAT DO MORE DAMAGE IMBUED BY DARK FORCES

Hey it would make the game more interesting.

weapons that glow red with dark mystical powers.

• Haha 2