RetroJason89

Friday the 13th : The Game part 2 ideas

Posted (edited)

qrsr5ho.png

Made this in PS

Anyways before anyone says anything i'm fully aware that gun media unfortunately has no intentions in making a sequel but i wanted to share some ideas that could've made the fictional¬†sequel better than the first game ... well at least from my point of view.ūüėĀ

So with that out of the way let's begin!

• Return of old maps but with slight modifications¬†
  • New maps such as an NES style crystal lake (like how doom had that secret area where takes you back to the old graphics), the grendel, the¬†lazarus ship, Streets of Manhattan (tricky but i think it could be pulled off), & the Voorhees house from PT.9
  • New kills obviously¬†
  • New weapons for¬†Jason like a meat cleaver, butcher knife, sledgehammer, pitchfork (no not the savini trident),¬†hatchet,¬†& the part 7¬†tree-trimming saw
  • New¬†Jasons, Pre & post uber¬†Jason, PT.11¬†Jason,¬†Nes¬†Jason, PT.5 ghost¬†or dream sequence¬†Jason, Reboot¬†Jason
  • New customization for¬†Jason like clothes & mask swapping ]example give PT.7's clothes to PT.8 or swap PT.2's burlap sack with any of¬†Jason's hockey masks¬†along with clean or weathered¬†variants of each of¬†Jason's clothes & masks¬†just for variety sake
  • New environmental kills such as a car hood slam kill when someone is fixing a car or smash someones head against the car windshield or window
  • Controllable angle when attacking example depending how you move the right stick it will determine on how high or low your attack will go & this applies to counselors as well when trying to take¬†Jason's mask off plus it's reason to remove the action button to break a window when you all have¬†to do is aim & attack with the right trigger as¬†Jason
  • Health bars for counselors &¬†Jason's mask
  • Option for¬†Jason to put his mask back on but health will be halved (hey the straps are damaged guys)
  • Rectal dot for aiming a throwing knife¬†(red when locked onto a counselor & white when not) & when attacking a door (this can be disabled in the option menu)
  • Option for counselors to hit¬†Jason with gasoline tank (2 hits before it breaks) or battery (4 hits) as this forces the counselors to be careful with such items plus gives them variety when they're traveling with such items to repair cars & they have no choice
  • No points for suicide
  • If a player leaves when grabbed, during mid kill, or the match they are replaced with an A.I bot that will act how bots act on hard on offline mode
  • More movie based survivors¬†
  • More alternate costumes & clothes¬†
  • Tackle option to tackle¬†Jason when they have a counselor in their grasps & you have no weapons however the counselor in question to attack must have a strength stat of 7 or more otherwise the tackle will fail & will be a lil bump to¬†Jason & will not let go of the counselor. Additionally (abit much but i think it would be cool to add a PT.6 kill during this) when a counselor tackles¬†Jason¬†both will be locked into a tapping war with the action button meaning if the counselor is up against non-Grip strength¬†Jason¬†they will have a chance to escape the struggle however if the¬†Jason¬†has +Grip Strength they can preform the back breaker kill from PT.6 if they win the tapping war but again it's up to the players¬†who can tap the fastest
  • 4 perk for counselors & 4th strength & weakness for¬†Jason
  • Buffs to certain¬†Jason's strengths such as + Throwing Knives = deal double the damage or more knives, + Grip strength = takes 2 hits for¬†Jason to let go of a counselor, &¬†+ Traps = double the damage or more traps¬†
  • Option for¬†Jason to retrieve thrown knives & used/disabled traps
  • Action¬†to grab counselors through a window if they're close
  • More weapons for counselors such as a kitchen or butcher knife, hammer, & a wooden chair leg
  • Action for Jason to flip over a table when in pursuit of a counselor also able to damage them if they are close in proximity¬†or destroy them (hits apply the same for when breaking a non barricaded door based on their Jason)
  • Level system transfer that way you can transfer your level, CP, kills, & perks.

Okay this wraps up my ideas for a sequel but what are your guys thought & what do you want in a sequel?

Edited by RetroJason89
Idea I forgot to add
  • Like 3

Part 6 Camp forest Green map with Sheriffs station and large Gothic cemetery.

Part 7 Shepherds house map with house by the lake,Party house,barn

The Abandoned camp map.

Part 8 map with Manhattan and huge Lazarus ship.

Pamela Voorhees as a playable Villain.

We need to get the email addresses of some game designers from large game companies.

I Wonder if the company that designed Dead by Daylight would be interested in getting a license after the lawsuit is over.

Maybe JULIAN LEFAY Might be interested in Friday the 13th.

10 minutes ago, RetroJason89 said:

Option for counselors to hit Jason with gasoline tank (2 hits before it breaks) or battery (4 hits) as this forces the counselors to be careful with such items plus gives them variety when they're traveling with such items to repair cars & they have no choi

I think this is not a good idea. Trolls and teamers would abuse this one. I agree with the rest.

There's also a big problem with one door cabins, cuz counselor can drive the car to block the only entrance, get in the cabin and it's pretty much gg cuz the counselor will will by time. They need to make jason able to go thought cars when he uses shift or make every single cabin at least have 2 doors.

Also think stats should be reworked:

COMPOSURE

->Decreases Fear penalties

-Stumbling

-Stamina Regeneration

->Fear Resistance

->Less Grab Tap Points

LUCK

->Less chases of weapon breaking, less recoil

->More chances of starting the car faster

->Less chances of stumbling

->More chances to stun Jason

INTELLIGENCE

->More proficiency on repair

->More proficiency on car start up

SPEED

->More overall speed

-When jogging

-When Running

-When swimming

STAMINA

->More overall Stamina Points

STEALTH

->Less noise generation

-When walking, crouching

-When jogging

-When Running

-When swimming

->Less sense range

STRENGTH

->More damage

->More stun with melee weapons

->Less overall Tap Points

->More overall Hit Points

Those are very vague, but if you want precisive numbers I also did numbers for each stat so if you want to see I can send my ideas.

7 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Part 6 Camp forest Green map with Sheriffs station and large Gothic cemetery.

Part 7 Shepherds house map with house by the lake,Party house,barn

The Abandoned camp map.

Part 8 map with Manhattan and huge Lazarus ship.

Pamela Voorhees as a playable Villain.

We need to get the email addresses of some game designers from large game companies.

I Wonder if the company that designed Dead by Daylight would be interested in getting a license after the lawsuit is over.

Maybe JULIAN LEFAY Might be interested in Friday the 13th.

NO ONE SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND ALL THE MISSING MAPS THAT WERE NOT IN GUN MEDIAS FRIDAY THE 13TH.

An RV that 6 people can escape in, with Teenage Frankenstein blasting out the speakers.

• Like 1

How about a locked door? Unlocked when he has his missions and completing the missions, which allows us to win the game. :)

Same gameplay but just improved with revamped Perk System, more items, extra escape plans, ect.

Maps

Crystal Lake (Legacy)

Packanack (Legacy)

Forrest Green

Shepard House

The Lazarus

Voorhees House

The Grendel

Jasons

Pamela Voorhees

Part 2

Part 4 revamped

Part 6

Part 7 revamped

Part 10 (Pre-Uber and Uber skins)

Part 11 (FvJ)

Remake (Sack and Hockey Mask Skins)

Heroes - You should be able to select your Hero like you do your Counselor and Jason.

Tommy Jarvis

Tina Shepard

Creighton Duke

KM-14

Counselors

Obviously some returning counselors from OG game. Plus some new counselors based on slasher archetypes as well as some more actual characters from the films. Some ideas for characters from the series:

Mark (NES)

Crissy (NES)

Rob (Part 4)

Reggie the Reckless (Part 5)

Megan (Part 6)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TheFinalFriday said:

Same gameplay but just improved with revamped Perk System, more items, extra escape plans, ect.

Maps

Crystal Lake (Legacy)

Packanack (Legacy)

Forrest Green

Shepard House

The Lazarus

Voorhees House

The Grendel

Jasons

Pamela Voorhees

Part 2

Part 4 revamped

Part 6

Part 7 revamped

Part 10 (Pre-Uber and Uber skins)

Part 11 (FvJ)

Remake (Sack and Hockey Mask Skins)

Heroes - You should be able to select your Hero like you do your Counselor and Jason.

Tommy Jarvis

Tina Shepard

Creighton Duke

KM-14

Counselors

Obviously some returning counselors from OG game. Plus some new counselors based on slasher archetypes as well as some more actual characters from the films. Some ideas for characters from the series:

Mark (NES)

Crissy (NES)

Rob (Part 4)

Reggie the Reckless (Part 5)

Megan (Part 6)

I Agree with all of this what you have listed.

But I Want to see a Full Campaign Story Mode where a Counselor must defeat Jason and Pamela Voorhees on Each Map level.

A Full story campaign mode where A Counselor must Defeat each Jason on the map level that corresponds with the parts of the movies.

A Counselor training center on each map.

Wooded small town grocery store and small diner as we see in friday the 13th part 2 and 3.

just a bigger huge friday the 13th game.

We need a HUGE Friday the 13th the game with yearly add ons like creation club.

Mods.

I Cant wait until SLASH N CAST Can interview Sean Cunningham about getting a new license for a new Friday the 13th game with another company.

BETHESDA With Julian Lefays design team should be asked and interviewed on Slash n Cast.

On 8/14/2020 at 7:11 AM, RetroJason89 said:

qrsr5ho.png

Made this in PS

Anyways before anyone says anything i'm fully aware that gun media unfortunately has no intentions in making a sequel but i wanted to share some ideas that could've made the fictional¬†sequel better than the first game ... well at least from my point of view.ūüėĀ

So with that out of the way let's begin!

• Return of old maps but with slight modifications¬†
  • New maps such as an NES style crystal lake (like how doom had that secret area where takes you back to the old graphics), the grendel, the¬†lazarus ship, Streets of Manhattan (tricky but i think it could be pulled off), & the Voorhees house from PT.9
  • New kills obviously¬†
  • New weapons for¬†Jason like a meat cleaver, butcher knife, sledgehammer, pitchfork (no not the savini trident),¬†hatchet,¬†& the part 7¬†tree-trimming saw
  • New¬†Jasons, Pre & post uber¬†Jason, PT.11¬†Jason,¬†Nes¬†Jason, PT.5 ghost¬†or dream sequence¬†Jason, Reboot¬†Jason
  • New customization for¬†Jason like clothes & mask swapping ]example give PT.7's clothes to PT.8 or swap PT.2's burlap sack with any of¬†Jason's hockey masks¬†along with clean or weathered¬†variants of each of¬†Jason's clothes & masks¬†just for variety sake
  • New environmental kills such as a car hood slam kill when someone is fixing a car or smash someones head against the car windshield or window
  • Controllable angle when attacking example depending how you move the right stick it will determine on how high or low your attack will go & this applies to counselors as well when trying to take¬†Jason's mask off plus it's reason to remove the action button to break a window when you all have¬†to do is aim & attack with the right trigger as¬†Jason
  • Health bars for counselors &¬†Jason's mask
  • Option for¬†Jason to put his mask back on but health will be halved (hey the straps are damaged guys)
  • Rectal dot for aiming a throwing knife¬†(red when locked onto a counselor & white when not) & when attacking a door (this can be disabled in the option menu)
  • Option for counselors to hit¬†Jason with gasoline tank (2 hits before it breaks) or battery (4 hits) as this forces the counselors to be careful with such items plus gives them variety when they're traveling with such items to repair cars & they have no choice
  • No points for suicide
  • If a player leaves when grabbed, during mid kill, or the match they are replaced with an A.I bot that will act how bots act on hard on offline mode
  • More movie based survivors¬†
  • More alternate costumes & clothes¬†
  • Tackle option to tackle¬†Jason when they have a counselor in their grasps & you have no weapons however the counselor in question to attack must have a strength stat of 7 or more otherwise the tackle will fail & will be a lil bump to¬†Jason & will not let go of the counselor. Additionally (abit much but i think it would be cool to add a PT.6 kill during this) when a counselor tackles¬†Jason¬†both will be locked into a tapping war with the action button meaning if the counselor is up against non-Grip strength¬†Jason¬†they will have a chance to escape the struggle however if the¬†Jason¬†has +Grip Strength they can preform the back breaker kill from PT.6 if they win the tapping war but again it's up to the players¬†who can tap the fastest
  • 4 perk for counselors & 4th strength & weakness for¬†Jason
  • Buffs to certain¬†Jason's strengths such as + Throwing Knives = deal double the damage or more knives, + Grip strength = takes 2 hits for¬†Jason to let go of a counselor, &¬†+ Traps = double the damage or more traps¬†
  • Option for¬†Jason to retrieve thrown knives & used/disabled traps
  • Action¬†to grab counselors through a window if they're close
  • More weapons for counselors such as a kitchen or butcher knife, hammer, & a wooden chair leg
  • Action for Jason to flip over a table when in pursuit of a counselor also able to damage them if they are close in proximity¬†or destroy them (hits apply the same for when breaking a non barricaded door based on their Jason)
  • Level system transfer that way you can transfer your level, CP, kills, & perks.

Okay this wraps up my ideas for a sequel but what are your guys thought & what do you want in a sequel?

And also in the sequel Jason's shift ability is more metaphysical (he can go through the biggest trees, fences, etc. while shifting and he doesn't have to go around all of that crap or get stuck on it).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jason Lover said:

And also in the sequel Jason's shift ability is more metaphysical (he can go through the biggest trees, fences, etc. while shifting and he doesn't have to go around all of that crap or get stuck on it).

OMG YES I FORGOT ABOUT THIS!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RetroJason89 said:

OMG YES I FORGOT ABOUT THIS!

Also have Part II & IV Jason's shift ability not suck hard. They only go about 9 feet and then it takes forever for that power to fill back up again. 

Just now, Jason Lover said:

Also have Part II & IV Jason's shift ability not suck hard. They only go about 9 feet and then it takes forever for that power to fill back up again. 

Well the reasons for their shift being bad is because they're human & Jason didn't become supernatural until part 6 when he was a revived as a zombie so it makes sense in context if you seen the movies so I'm prefectly fine with their shifts how they are.

Just now, RetroJason89 said:

Well the reasons for their shift being bad is because they're human & Jason didn't become supernatural until part 6 when he was a revived as a zombie so it makes sense in context if you seen the movies so I'm prefectly fine with their shifts how they are.

But Part III Jason's shift is much better than the other two. Also in the sequel Jason can crash through windows at least in Rage Mode. As time goes on I'm coming to the realization that this game definitely could've been WAY better.

6 minutes ago, Jason Lover said:

But Part III Jason's shift is much better than the other two. Also in the sequel Jason can crash through windows at least in Rage Mode. As time goes on I'm coming to the realization that this game definitely could've been WAY better.

True the game could've been better but for the sake of context about Jason's strength & to post about revamping some of his strength & weaknesses after this reply i'll with this & say that Jason get's stronger with each new installment (sequels) but there's always been a trade off for each time he came back.

51 minutes ago, Jason Lover said:

So is Roy's and he's definitely human. They didn't want every running Jason to have negative shift I guess. For better or worse, the game designers did their best to make sure each Jason had their own unique strengths and weakness rather than copying and pasting for similar Jason's. 

16 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

So is Roy's and he's definitely human. They didn't want every running Jason to have negative shift I guess. For better or worse, the game designers did their best to make sure each Jason had their own unique strengths and weakness rather than copying and pasting for similar Jason's. 

Well "running" Jason's is a bit of a stretch. It's a light jog. And Roy Burns in Part V never really ran so Jason never running actually started with A New Beginning not Part VI: Jason Lives. So that's another mistake for this damn game. 

Ok guys here's revamp list of Jason's strength & weaknesses along with a 4 stat in both areas

PT.2

Strengths

• Can Run
  • Traps
  • Morph
  • Stalk

Weaknesses 

• Shift
  • Defense
  • Water Speed
  • Stun Resistance

PT.3

Strengths

• Can Run
  • Weapon Strength
  • Grip Strength
  • Defense

Weaknesses

• Stun Resistance
  • Sense
  • Stalk
  • Water Speed¬†¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†¬†

PT.4

Strengths 

• Can Run
  • Weapon Strength¬†
  • Destruction¬†
  • Stalk

Weaknesses

• Water Speed
  • Shift
  • Traps
  • Stun Resistance¬†

PT.5

Strengths

• Throwing Knives
  • Stalk
  • Can Run
  • Weapon Strength, Traps, Or Morph

Weaknesses

• Defense
  • Grip Strength
  • Stun Resistance
  • Water Speed¬†

PT.5 (Ghost or Dream)

Strengths

• Morph
  • Weapon Strength
  • Destruction
  • Shift

Weaknesses

• Can't Run
  • Water Speed
  • Grip Strength
  • Defense

PT.6

Strengths

• Throwing Knives
  • Sense
  • Shift
  • Weapon Strength or Destruction

Weaknesses

• Defense
  • Can't Run
  • Morph
  • Stunt Resistance or Water Speed¬†

PT.7

Strengths

• Sense¬†
  • Water Speed
  • Weapon Strength
  • Grip Strength or Shift

Weaknesses

• Can't Run
  • Traps
  • Stun Resistance
  • Morph or Defense

PT.8 

Strengths

• Water Speed
  • Destruction
  • Stalk
  • Shift or Morph

Weaknesses

• Sense
  • Can't Run
  • Grip Strength
  • Defense Or Stun Resistance

NES 

Strengths

• Can Run or Shift
  • Stalk
  • Morph

Weaknesses

• Water Speed or Can't Run
  • Defense
  • Grip Strength
  • Stun Resistance¬†

Ok this particular Jason was hard because of his identity! For example the box cover has PT.7 & the year 89 which the game came out the same year as PT.8 so we could assume he's a zombie in the game HOWEVER in the gaming booklet has PT.5 as the bases whose human so really it's tongue n' cheek with this Jason & couldn't decide to make him either human or zombie.

PT.9

Strengths

• Shift
  • Stun Resistance
  • Stalk

Weaknesses 

• Can't Run
  • Less Hit Points
  • Traps
  • Grip Strength or Defense

PT.X (Post Uber)

Strengths

• Stalk
  • Throwing Knives or Traps
  • Weapon Strength¬†
  • Sense

Weaknesses

• Can't Run
  • Defense
  • Grip Strength¬†
  • Stun Resistance¬†

PT.X (Pre Uber)

Strengths

• Stun Resistance
  • Destruction
  • Grip Strength
  • Weapon Strength

Weaknesses

• Can't Run
  • Sense
  • Stalk
  • Water Speed or Shift

PT.11

Strengths

• Stalk
  • Sense
  • Grip Strength

Weaknesses

• Can't Run
  • Water Speed or Shift
  • Stun Resistance
  • Defense¬†

Remake 

Strengths

• Can Run
  • Traps
  • Weapon Strength
  • Grip Strength

Weaknesses

• Water Speed
  • Shift
  • Defense
  • Stun Resistance¬†

• Like 1

I think the maps should either be a lot smaller or a lot more claustrophobic. Make some areas of the forest impassible with thickets that can't be traversed by counselors. Jason can enter the thickets and fast-travel through them, kind of like how Left 4 Dead infected can move super fast before they spawn themselves.

Paths through the forest would be trails with strict paths surrounded by thickets. They would be risky shortcuts between areas as Jason could easily appear out of the thickets and cut you off.

Vehicles would be on a strict path so they can't troll Jason by driving anywhere. They have just enough range to dodge and weave around Jason, or even turn around, but the layout of the map keeps the cars on a predictable path.

Retool the teleportation aspects. Prevent Jason from appearing in someone's line of sight, but provide ample spaces that Jason could spawn into where he can't be seen. Shift would be replaced by waypoints where Jason can use shortcuts to effectively teleport between locations. Thickets and water are an open space; once Jason goes into one, he can move freely kind of like how he moves in water in the first game.

Reduce the randomization by making the maps more strictly based on the movie locations. Cabins will be fixed, but the randomization aspect would be for the forest and key items.

Jason can choose to either kill or cripple someone. A player at low health will be crippled into a crawling state. They can slowly crawl around, and they slowly lose health. They'll eventually die on their own. Jason can then choose to do a special kill move on them, hack them with a simple attack, or he can leave them as potential bait when another counselor ties to help.

13 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I think the maps should either be a lot smaller or a lot more claustrophobic. Make some areas of the forest impassible with thickets that can't be traversed by counselors. Jason can enter the thickets and fast-travel through them, kind of like how Left 4 Dead infected can move super fast before they spawn themselves.

Paths through the forest would be trails with strict paths surrounded by thickets. They would be risky shortcuts between areas as Jason could easily appear out of the thickets and cut you off.

Vehicles would be on a strict path so they can't troll Jason by driving anywhere. They have just enough range to dodge and weave around Jason, or even turn around, but the layout of the map keeps the cars on a predictable path.

Retool the teleportation aspects. Prevent Jason from appearing in someone's line of sight, but provide ample spaces that Jason could spawn into where he can't be seen. Shift would be replaced by waypoints where Jason can use shortcuts to effectively teleport between locations. Thickets and water are an open space; once Jason goes into one, he can move freely kind of like how he moves in water in the first game.

Reduce the randomization by making the maps more strictly based on the movie locations. Cabins will be fixed, but the randomization aspect would be for the forest and key items.

Jason can choose to either kill or cripple someone. A player at low health will be crippled into a crawling state. They can slowly crawl around, and they slowly lose health. They'll eventually die on their own. Jason can then choose to do a special kill move on them, hack them with a simple attack, or he can leave them as potential bait when another counselor ties to help.

*Whistles*

Damn jolly been thinking about this for awhile haven't ya?

1 hour ago, RetroJason89 said:

*Whistles*

Damn jolly been thinking about this for awhile haven't ya?

A bit, yeah. Like a bastard child of F13 part 1, Dead by Daylight, Left 4 Dead, and Resident Evil Resistance.

I think the regular sized maps are perfect. (Crystal Lake, Packanack, Higgins Haven). I think that should be standard size. But I also think a large map and small maps are also necessary for variety, but the small maps shouldn't be variations, they should be their own unique map.

10 hours ago, TheFinalFriday said:

I think the regular sized maps are perfect. (Crystal Lake, Packanack, Higgins Haven). I think that should be standard size. But I also think a large map and small maps are also necessary for variety, but the small maps shouldn't be variations, they should be their own unique map.

I mean even if the ‚Äúsize‚ÄĚ of the maps were the same, the traversable areas would be less. I.E. car can‚Äôt drive anywhere, forest is not traversable other than trails(walled off with thickets). This is so people can‚Äôt troll Jason by playing keep away.

The Never Hike Alone Jason, Kyle and Camp Crystal Lake that they were going to add before the lawsuit.  They are both in the F13 Killer Puzzle game. 

Daytime scenes would've worked very well in this game as they had back in '89 with the NES game. And also an option to turn off the hazy-ass rain during a match would've been great too. The sequel if there ever is one can focus on these things.