Anyone seen this? Just saw it for the first time the other night, Jarvis Map was selected again the very next round by the host (one of the one's on the rock) and I was quickly able to figure out how they got up there. Couldn't get Jason up there. Anyone know if you can get up there with Jason? Forgive the sloppy gameplay as Jason, wasn't my best performance and alcohol was a contributing factor, lol.

• Thanks 1

My friend and I are gonna play test this tonight in a private match to see if we can get Jason in there

• Like 1

No there is no way to get Jason up there.The only way to kill someone up there is throwing knives and be good at quick toss and hope they don't have medic,thick skin and 2-3 sprays which most people who glitch there have.I did manage to kill someone on Higgins small rock recently with throwing knives.They were a bit too overconfident and I had like 15 knives I  got them limping and went in stalk in the cabin next to the rock formation peeked around the door and got them with my last knife as they were too close to the edge trying to see where I was. The Jarvis rock is not really that new either and there is a newer method to get back on the porch on Jarvis main house. There ia also a similar rock glitch on Pinehurst east side near the boat exit.

2 hours ago, Brevator said:

Can you verify which part of the map this was?

It’s the southeast portion of the map. The rock formation that separates the series of cabins on the bottom of the map. You have to approach the rock formation from the east side to get the counselor on the formation. 

3 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

It’s the southeast portion of the map. The rock formation that separates the series of cabins on the bottom of the map. You have to approach the rock formation from the east side to get the counselor on the formation. 

We did manage to get Jason up on one of the rockpiles in the southern portion of the map, but not sure it was the same one

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

No there is no way to get Jason up there.The only way to kill someone up there is throwing knives and be good at quick toss and hope they don't have medic,thick skin and 2-3 sprays which most people who glitch there have.I did manage to kill someone on Higgins small rock recently with throwing knives.They were a bit too overconfident and I had like 15 knives I  got them limping and went in stalk in the cabin next to the rock formation peeked around the door and got them with my last knife as they were too close to the edge trying to see where I was. The Jarvis rock is not really that new either and there is a newer method to get back on the porch on Jarvis main house. There ia also a similar rock glitch on Pinehurst east side near the boat exit.

Why can't people just play the fucking game fairly?

• Like 2