During finishing a round of Friday The 13th, and spectating other players. I have observed a new glitch. A player would have a melee weapon (the one they used specifically was a baseball bat). Each time the players would swing it would glitch them and transport them to another part of the map. I see this as un-fair and it drags the game out for a extended amount of time, after everyone’s dead and they are still glitching. The gamer tags of the players participating are listed below. Thank you.

@WreckedDreams-

@WreckedHeart-

4 hours ago, AntiChrist__89 said:

13'üncü Cuma turunu bitirirken ve diğer oyuncuları izlerken. Yeni bir aksaklık gözlemledim. Bir oyuncunun yakın dövüş silahı olacaktı (özellikle kullandıkları bir beyzbol sopasıydı). Oyuncular her sallandıklarında, onları aksatıyor ve haritanın başka bir yerine götürüyordu. Bunu adil bulmuyorum ve herkes öldükten sonra ve hala aksaklıklar yaşadıktan sonra oyunu uzun bir süre boyunca sürüklüyor. Katılan oyuncuların oyuncu etiketleri aşağıda listelenmiştir. Teşekkür ederim.

@ WreckedDreams-

@ WreckedHeart-

If you get into the cheat room with your teammates. Your chances of killing the cheat are very high. If you have 3-4 friends with you, let him build a car. They can crush the number. If you can't make the car, put the traps in the middle of the road. While teleporting, the probability of hitting any traps is very high. Put all the traps where it goes.1 The next step is blocking. You can limit the number in the house by going in and out of the window and blocking the door. Because he can't leave the house with his teleport number. Apply these tactics and cheats die. I always do this. I cannot count how many fraudsters I have killed so far. Because I killed too many.

What you are describing is called "sliding" it is a exploit of the mechanics of the game. Unfortunately the developers have made the choice to not punish anyone using flaws in the game to their advantage like the rock on Higgins small. You can submit a video to Jasonkillsbugs but it's a waste of time.It's supposed to get fixed in the next patch. They don't even look at supplied evidence of hackers. I have submitted videos that never got viewed 1 time on my You Tube channel. The reporting system is flawed.