Sign in to follow this  
Fair Play

Back to School

What's your stance on schooling during the pandemic?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What's your stance on schooling during the pandemic?

• On-site Learning
    • Virtual Learning
    • Half and Half (On-site and Virtual)
    • Home Schooling

I voted for virtual. The reason being is, my daughter has a genetic condition that leaves her very vulnerable to COVID. The schools in my area are offering virtual or hybrid. Hybrid is basically the "half and half" option. We elected for my daughter to do the virtual, but my son has to do the hybrid to keep his seat at the academy he's going to be attending.

In my country, our government opened a school for one day but then they decided to close it after half-day and sent us all back home. I am getting a bunch of assignments from my mentor and it is really hard for me to write them but thanks to the https://writix.co.uk/buy-essay-online site because I can buy essay online from that website easily. Nowadays, I am studying from my home virtually which is not that helpful but still, it is ok.

11 hours ago, Geremi Light said:

I am very concerned about education during a pandemic. I just made the decision to start training and I want to get maximum knowledge, but I think that online is impossible

It works better for some more than others.

What kind of training are you taking it you don't mind my asking?

• Like 3

I need help from second year students to get an explanation of my homework. I believe someone here can help me a little with this. In my first week of college, my professor assigned me to write a 3-Point Thesis Statement essay. I have no idea what I should describe in this essay and what theses can be argumentative in my case?

I have absolutely no desire to go back to school. Maybe because I just graduated from it and now I'm preparing to enter the university of my dreams. I have big plans for the future. I have already ordered a personal statement from personal statement writer service I hope this will increase my chances of becoming a student. Wish me good luck.