Note: All of my Perks (Excluding Speed Demon) have no Penalties (i.e don't have any negative percentages) so I'll be writing down the perks I have that I feel very proud owning and lucky enough to obtain.

Thick Skin: Epic 20% Less Damage Taken Overall

Medic: Epic 9% More Healing

Hypo: Epic 20% More Healing

Preparedness: Epic 10% Less Fear Overall

Swift: Epic 19% Faster Attack Speed

Thrasher: Legendary 24% Increased Axe Damage and 2% Less Incoming Weapon Damage Taken

Nerves of Steel: Epic 9% Less Fear Overall

Grease: Epic 14% Car Start Time

Marathon: Epic 15% Overall Stamina Increase

Restful: Legendary 15% More Stamina Regeneration and 3% More Stamina Gained From Breaking Free of Jason's Grab

Sucker Punch: Legendary 24% Higher Stun Chance and 3% More Weapon Damage

Speed Demon: Legendary 25% Faster Car Speed, 8% Less Repair Speed, and 3% Faster Run Speed

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dunken said:

Speed Demon: Legendary 25% Faster Car Speed, 8% Less Repair Speed, and 3% Faster Run Speed

I'm a little bit jealous of this one

I have mostly legendary for all the perks I own, except for Sucker Punch and Thick Skinned, the two I actually want and run on almost everybody. I can almost hear the game laughing at me as I roll Quiet Swimmer for the 5,386th time.

• Haha 5

On 8/11/2020 at 2:57 PM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

I have mostly legendary for all the perks I own, except for Sucker Punch and Thick Skinned, the two I actually want and run on almost everybody. I can almost hear the game laughing at me as I roll Quiet Swimmer for the 5,386th time.

Same here nearly all legendary perks but not thick skinned, Sucker Punch, Medic put constantly roll Quiet Swimmer, or sleeping bag 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

Just got a max legendary Sneaky with almost no penalties. Dreams can indeed become true.

I rolled my first legendary hypo last night, worse stats than the epic I have. 

2 hours ago, Carlso said:

Just got a max legendary Sneaky with almost no penalties. Dreams can indeed become true.

I've been waiting well over a year to roll these mythical legendary Sucker Punch, Thick-Skin, and hell even Marathon perks that everybody claims to already have. I have my doubts they even exist at all. At this point I'm convinced I have a better shot at getting lost in the woods and finding two Bigfoots and a Chuppacabara than I do rolling any of this perks.

@I'm Not a Goalie Never give up. The only certain thing is that if you stop trying you'll never get them.

But being honest the only advantage legendary has over epic is that you can show off them with more pride. There's no reason for wanting them so hard.

26 minutes ago, Carlso said:

@I'm Not a Goalie Never give up. The only certain thing is that if you stop trying you'll never get them.

But being honest the only advantage legendary has over epic is that you can show off them with more pride. There's no reason for wanting them so hard.

Ha, I agree completely. I complain about my perks mostly in jest anyway. Realized a long time ago that most legendary perks aren't really what they're propped up to be. If I really wanted them I could waste a day burning through all my near 2 million built up CP, but I don't hate myself enough to waste more than a couple minutes a day rolling perks. The only one I actually do want is Sucker Punch, but that's just because my Epic is on the low side. Honestly, I'd settle for a better version of Epic but even those are extremely rare.