Posted (edited)

My weapon tier list:

S+: Shotgun

S: Baseball Bat, Axe

A: Metal pipe, flare gun

B: Wrench, pot, pan, Machete

C Plank, fire poker

D Branch 

Some of the the weapons' stats don't make sense, at least to me. For me it should be like:

Weapon

Stun

Damage

Durability

Machete

1 bar

4 bars

3 bars

Axe

3 bars

4 bars

2 bars

Wrench

3 bars

2 bars

3 bars

Shotgun

4 bars

4 bars

0 bars

Baseball Bat

4 bars

1 bar

1 bar

Fire Poker

1 bar

3 bars

3 bars

Plank

2 bars

1 bar

2 bars

Pan

3 bars

1 bar

1 bar

Branch

1 bar

1 bar

1 bar

Pot

2 bars

1 bar

3 bars

Metal Pipe

3 bars

2 bars

4 bars

Flare Gun

3 bars (4 bars if headshots)

1 bar

0 bar

Killer's Weapon (shack axe)

4 bars

4 bars

4 bars

Do you agree or do you think this post is like 85% of my posts?

Edited by Carlso
Improved the tier list and some stats

1 hour ago, Carlso said:

Silah kademe listem:

S +: Av Tüfeği

S: Beyzbol Sopası, Balta

A: Anahtar, tencere, tava, metal boru, işaret fişeği tabancası

B: Pala, ateşli poker

C Plank, dal 

Bazı silahların istatistiklerinin bir anlamı yok, en azından benim için. Benim için şöyle olmalı:

Silah

şok

Hasar

dayanıklılık

pala

1 çubuğu

4 çubuk

3 çubuk

balta

2 çubuk

4 çubuk

2 çubuk

İngiliz anahtarı

3 çubuk

2 çubuk

3 çubuk

Pompalı tüfek

4 çubuk

4 çubuk

0 çubuk

Beysbol sopası

4 çubuk

1 çubuğu

1 çubuğu

Ateş Poker

1 çubuğu

3 çubuk

4 çubuk

Tahta

2 çubuk

2 çubuk

2 çubuk

Tava

3 çubuk

1 çubuğu

1 çubuğu

şube

1 çubuğu

1 çubuğu

1 çubuğu

Tencere

2 çubuk

1 çubuğu

3 çubuk

Metal boru

3 çubuk

2 çubuk

4 çubuk

İşaret fişeği tabancası

3 çubuk (vesikalık varsa 4 çubuk)

1 çubuğu

0 çubuğu

Katilin Silahı (kulübe baltası)

4 çubuk

4 çubuk

4 çubuk

Katılıyor musunuz veya bu gönderinin gönderilerimin% 85'i gibi olduğunu mu düşünüyorsunuz?

I think some are good, some are bad.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Carlso said:

My weapon tier list:

S+: Shotgun

S: Baseball Bat, Axe

A: Wrench, pot, pan, metal pipe, flare gun

B: Machete, fire poker

C Plank, branch 

Some of the the weapons' stats don't make sense, at least to me. For me it should be like:

Weapon

Stun

Damage

Durability

Machete

1 bar

4 bars

3 bars

Axe

2 bars

4 bars

2 bars

Wrench

3 bars

2 bars

3 bars

Shotgun

4 bars

4 bars

0 bars

Baseball Bat

4 bars

1 bar

1 bar

Fire Poker

1 bar

3 bars

4 bars

Plank

2 bars

2 bars

2 bars

Pan

3 bars

1 bar

1 bar

Branch

1 bar

1 bar

1 bar

Pot

2 bars

1 bar

3 bars

Metal Pipe

3 bars

2 bars

4 bars

Flare Gun

3 bars (4 bars if headshots)

1 bar

0 bar

Killer's Weapon (shack axe)

4 bars

4 bars

4 bars

Do you agree or do you think this post is like 85% of my posts?

Any list of weapon stats you find today are outdated and inaccurate.

Shotguns are great, but they're high risk high reward. Smart counselors will horde that thing and avoid using it until they have absolutely no choice, but its amazing how easy it is to get players to waste that thing. I personally prefer melee weapons to get the quick stamina boost if I need it, and I don't leave myself vulnerable if I somehow miss, or Jason is quick on the draw enough to shift through the shot. A Melee weapon's usefulness depends on the situation. Pre-Rage you're obviously going to want a weapon with a high stun chance, but after Rage you're going to want a faster swinging weapon since the only reason you should ever be trying to smack Jason is if your desperate for stamina. In that case, the Pipe and the Machete can become your best friend, especially the machete with the chance you might knock the mask off for that extra stun. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Carlso said:

https://fridaythe13ththegame.fandom.com/wiki/Weapons#New Stats

click on new stats. i think this is updated

No. Not really. And any list that shows bars instead of accurately listing damage values is worthless anyway. Doesn't really matter though. If you want the mask, you're going to grab a machete (most damage low stun), an axe (little bit less damage than machete but stuns more), or a fire poker (least damage lowest stun chance).

Any counselor with less than 5 strength has no business carrying a sharp weapon unless there are no other options. They're not doing nearly enough damage to be useful in a kill situation and are just wasting weapons.

18 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Shotguns are great, but they're high risk high reward. Smart counselors will horde that thing and avoid using it until they have absolutely no choice, but its amazing how easy it is to get players to waste that thing. I personally prefer melee weapons to get the quick stamina boost if I need it, and I don't leave myself vulnerable if I somehow miss, or Jason is quick on the draw enough to shift through the shot. A Melee weapon's usefulness depends on the situation. Pre-Rage you're obviously going to want a weapon with a high stun chance, but after Rage you're going to want a faster swinging weapon since the only reason you should ever be trying to smack Jason is if your desperate for stamina. In that case, the Pipe and the Machete can become your best friend, especially the machete with the chance you might knock the mask off for that extra stun. 

2x4 is the best weapon in the game if you're not interested in the kill. Excellent durability, good stun chance, fairly long range, and one handed so it swings fast.

27 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

accurately listing damage values is worthless anyway

Do you know where are those?

23 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

2x4 is the best weapon in the game if you're not interested in the kill. Excellent durability, good stun chance, fairly long range, and one handed so it swings fast.

The 2X4 outside of Packanack has been a good friend many times while trying to get the car fixed.

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Any counselor with less than 5 strength has no business carrying a sharp weapon unless there are no other options

Agreed.  Better off with stun weapoms. 

Flare gun has 2 uses but loses one of them post rage.  But Id still say S tier overall.

I still think fry pan has a higher stun chance like the baseball bat.  Just flimsy.

Agree about the 2X4 being an underated weapon.  I dont use it as much as I should cause it looks like it will give me slivers.

7 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

Agreed.  Better off with stun weapoms. 

Flare gun has 2 uses but loses one of them post rage.  But Id still say S tier overall.

I still think fry pan has a higher stun chance like the baseball bat.  Just flimsy.

Agree about the 2X4 being an underated weapon.  I dont use it as much as I should cause it looks like it will give me slivers.

Flare guns can be used to demask Jason post rage. 

The pan has the highest stun chance of all weapons. But not a guaranteed stun even with max sucker punch.

8 hours ago, Carlso said:

Do you know where are those?

There aren't any. Nobody bothered to update them after the mask buff. It's much too hard to tell now anyway with the RNG they added to mask damage. All you need to know is the machete does the most damage, axe second, fire poker 3rd. Then there's the shotgun which is roughly the equivalent of a heavy hit from a machete. And there is no guaranteed stun. It's not rocket science, and it doesn't have to be. Just hit him until the mask pops, or til you die trying. 

• Thanks 1

Honestly, the Steel Pipe is the worst weapon in the game. The best ones from my experience are Machete, Axe, Baseball Bat. Anything else and you'll struggle getting Jason off you.

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Melee because it can really guarantee a stun against Jason.

.....except after rage, where all it usually guarantees is Jason's hostility. 

14 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Flare guns can be used to demask Jason post rage. 

The pan has the highest stun chance of all weapons. But not a guaranteed stun even with max sucker punch.

That video surprised me, I've never seen the frying pan not stun prior to that video in all of my experience and time playing this game.  Still though it's gonna be a 99% chance overall based on my experience. 

I do agree, the 2x4 is the best stun weapon option on the table for any character.  Bat is a close second and that closeness shrinks further if running swift attacker.  

Also agree best damage weapon is machete, unless running thrasher with Buggzy.  But that's situational. 

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

...... sadece Jason'ın düşmanlığını garanti ettiği öfke sonrası hariç. 

If you have 3-4 teammates, choose the melee weapon. Everyone buys a machete and attacks them. His anger does not work and his mask falls off easily. I do it personally.

The Frying Pan has a faster swing than the Bat, and it stuns all the time. So theoretically the Frying Pan is the better weapon if you only want to land a hit or 2 VS Jason. Otherwise the Machete is the best for Damage. The Axe and Baseball Bat have slower swings but a bigger range. The Baseball Bat also has the lowest damage input. Ranged weapons like guns don't recover your stamina after you use them!

Things that I think:

1- Durability is not that good. If a weapon breaks, you can pick another one. Sure it sucks, but it's not the end of the world. Damage is good but it's situational, it's only good when you want to kill Jason. Stun is the best of them, in my opinion. You can get killed if your stun fails.

2- Ranged weapons don't regen stamina, but they are 100% safe, and you can regen your stamina while Jason is stunned. I just think melee weapons would be a better pick if you are nearby experienced counselors, defending an objective or running the perk Evasion. On the rest of the match, I personally prefer ranged weapons over melee.

S+: These are weapons that have the best stun and damage.

S: Weapons that excel on what they do, be it to stun or to demask.

A: Weapons that are not so good as the S tier ones, but are still good on what they do.

B: Weapons that are as good as the A tier ones, except for the lack of range.

C Weapons that are not so good, and there are not many reasons to pick them over the other ones.

D Slightly worst than the C tier ones.

I think that the metal pipe does what the 2x4 does, but better. The 2x4 is quite handy, but I would 100% swap it for almost any other weapon if I have the opportunity. Be it a dumb decision or not, that's my opinion.

3 hours ago, Carlso said:

Things that I think:

2- Ranged weapons don't regen stamina, but they are 100% safe, and you can regen your stamina while Jason is stunned. I just think melee weapons would be a better pick if you are nearby experienced counselors, defending an objective or running the perk Evasion. On the rest of the match, I personally prefer ranged weapons over melee.

Ranged weapons are only 100% safe if you hit your target. If you somehow miss or Jason shifts through you're shot, your 99% screwed if your low on stam and don't have a PK. (Very little in this game is a 100% guarantee) I also assume you're referring to shotguns too, because flares are all but useless after rage unless you're lucky enough to knock the mask off with one. Not arguing that Shotguns aren't reliable or anything, far from it, just not 100% safe.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Ranged weapons are only 100% safe if you hit your target.

Or if you are far enough so he can't punish if you somehow miss.

34 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

assume you're referring to shotguns too,

Yes.

35 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

just not 100% safe.

It feels like 100% safe, but maybe there's that 5% possibility. Still, this is leagues above melee weapons in terms of safeness.

Machete and the axe for me. Yes, the guns help, yet after you hit or miss, they are gone. I prefer a stun weapon. 

• Like 1