Sign in to follow this  
xXAXONXx

team with jason

hi, i know this is not banned, by is a shit, come on we need to ban teaming with jason, cause it is very inferior, some idiots use to be jason then 3 or 4 players more are teaming with im, this to troll and fuck the rooms, i saw like 212131 of those, come one we dont need this!

The buffoons that play this game are under constant, increasing risk of being outed for their buffoonery!

Better staff tools etc for looking at suspicions of buffoonery.

Some 'big' players are only 'big' because they cheat ... Thats just the way how it is in a never ending jason game. The perfect game format for a nerd, games like this are a nerd magnet.

Most nerds are good nerds but there are plenty of evil nerds as well ie cheaters.

They all need to be crushed like sweaty grapes as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Teaming is not an offense they ban for. If they did, there would be a lot less players.

Rather than complain about the teamers, try making friends with the players that don't team or cheat. There are still a lot of honest players out there.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

Takım yapmak, yasakladıkları bir suç değildir. Olsaydı, çok daha az oyuncu olurdu.

Takım üyelerinden şikayet etmek yerine takım olmayan veya hile yapmayan oyuncularla arkadaş olmayı deneyin. Hala birçok dürüst oyuncu var.

I agree you.

On 8/9/2020 at 1:04 AM, Fair Play said:

Teaming is not an offense they ban for. If they did, there would be a lot less players.

Rather than complain about the teamers, try making friends with the players that don't team or cheat. There are still a lot of honest players out there.

i know, but too many rooms with teaming jason, admins must do something

53 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

i know, but too many rooms with teaming jason, admins must do something

Explain to me how this would be possible.

On 8/9/2020 at 1:04 AM, Fair Play said:

It used to be a bannable offense. Wish it still was. 

14 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

It used to be a bannable offense. Wish it still was. 

I understand why they changed it, though it doesn't sit well with some people.

If every person accused of teaming was banned, they would be so few people left playing.

Thankfully, there are some groups of people out there that still play together regularly. Each group has their own rules for acceptable game play, and not everyone fits in every group. With the scenario we are currently facing, some of those groups are probably ready to move into another game.

A system to block teaming offenders yourself would have been ideal. Something similar to Resident Evil Resistance would have been the thing. Of course, block enough people and eventually you'd have close to no one left to play with there either.

• Like 5

To tell the truth, I team up with Jason when necessary. If there is cheating in the room, I do not play to kill Jason, the room does not kill me, we both help each other and kill the cheater. We enjoy it so much. The man is a rookie in the game and cheats, but he dies. Here is the rookie from rookie. These cheaters are all rookies :)

6 hours ago, Fair Play said:

If every person accused of teaming was banned, they would be so few people left playing.

Judging by this poll.     Thats exactly what would happen.

I was kind of shocked that so many people voted YES its teaming to those question.

• Like 2

Yeah, I think we should be able to vote to ban people with what we want to. Recently I encountered a guy doing the rock glitch, I had to spend 5 min kissing that rock to discover the way of climbing up to where he was and it looked ridiculous. Everyone was dead except for him and everyone wanted to play rather than watching a jerk dancing on a rock, I'm pretty sure everyone would vote to ban that guy.

That would also bring some problems, like a group of friends banning people for trolling, or people banning Vanessas that want to win by time because it's boring to watch someone running from cabin to cabin for 10 min. But in the other hand, those cheaters, hackers, and also maybe people that just hide in a hidden spot the entire match would be banned, so I think this is worth a try. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bloody Jason said:

These cheaters are all rookies :)

There are several level 150 players out there that cheat. Most of the toxic players I run across are level 150, and have been max level for a while.

I believe if you have undeniable video proof that someone is cheating, they should catch at the least a warning or a temporary ban from the game. Then, if any more evidence is provided on that person, it should result in a permanent ban. When I say undeniable, I mean the whole gameplay footage, no edited videos that could show something out of context. I know this will never happen, so I just deal with it and leave the lobby if I see it going on most of the time.

4 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Hile yapan birkaç seviye 150 oyuncu var. Karşılaştığım toksik oyuncuların çoğu seviye 150 ve bir süredir maksimum seviyedeler.

Birinin hile yaptığına dair inkar edilemez video kanıtınız varsa, en azından bir uyarı veya oyundan geçici bir yasak alması gerektiğine inanıyorum. Daha sonra, o kişi hakkında daha fazla kanıt sağlanırsa, kalıcı bir yasakla sonuçlanmalıdır. İnkar edilemez derken, tüm oyun çekimlerini kastediyorum, bağlam dışında bir şey gösterebilecek düzenlenmiş videolar yok. Bunun asla olmayacağını biliyorum, bu yüzden bununla ilgileniyorum ve çoğu zaman devam ettiğini görürsem lobiden ayrılıyorum.

Although I video and throw some cheaters neither warnings nor bans. For how many months I have been facing the same cheater.

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

I was kind of shocked that so many people voted YES its teaming to those question.

I kinda expected #3 to get deemed teaming, but the other two surprised me a bit. Personally, I don't consider it teaming unless:

1) You're intentionally fucking things up for others, and...

2) You're doing so with Jason's help or complicity.

Examples of this include running people over, blocking counselors from enter/exiting so they can't get away, holding repair parts hostage, and (worst of all) leading Jason around to other counselors locations. 

As for jacking the sweater to foil any attempts to kill Jason, I honestly don't really mind it, but I do mind when someone pretends to help kill Jason but pulls a Judas at the last second. I'd have more respect for them if they just came out and said "I got the sweater so nobody could kill Jason, so don't bother trying, I'm not going to help you".

5 hours ago, HuDawg said:

I was surprised too. That's why it's so hard to ban people for teaming, most players can't even agree on what teaming actually is. It feels like there's a disconnect between long time players who just play the game for fun and newer players who think everyone should play the game the way they think it should played, and if you don't adhere to their opinion, you must be teaming or cheating somehow. Judging by all the angry messages I've received or dipshits with mics screaming they were going to report me for whatever stupid reason, I should've banned around 50 times by now, and none of these instances involved any kind of teaming or cheating. There's also the occasional asshole who likes to run around and fuck over other players, and Jason's just an innocent bystander. Just got trolled a few weeks ago by a sweater girl that I'm 100 percent confident was not affiliated with Jason at all.

Actual teaming is really not that hard to spot... Because most teamers are obnoxious assholes who want you to know they're fucking you over. 

5 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

As for jacking the sweater to foil any attempts to kill Jason, I honestly don't really mind it, but I do mind when someone pretends to help kill Jason but pulls a Judas at the last second. I'd have more respect for them if they just came out and said "I got the sweater so nobody could kill Jason, so don't bother trying, I'm not going to help you".

I grab the sweater sometimes to protect newbie Jason players..  but i just end up staying away from everyone and using it at stupid moments.    Just because, i know that getting killed as Jason when you're a newbie is a heart breaker.      I wouldn't pull a last second Judas tho.    I give the clear impression of "i ain't helping you to kill Jason"

If people asked me in game why, id tell them exactly why.      

The type of teamers i hate most are the ones that end up driving the cars,  picking people up and then stopping for Jason to grab people out of it.    I tend to see that happen the most.    

At first im always thinking "Maybe hes just messing with Jason'.   And at that point you only got about 3 seconds to bail (especially if Jason walks by the driver and doesn't smash the car) .  Most people won't bail, especially newbies.      And end up dying while yelling "WTF?  GOOOO!"..

I come across a lot of teamers and some I recognise instantly by their game tag. Often I like to annoy them by giving them the run around still surving the night or escaping despite them trying to team up 😂

I grab the sweater sometimes to protect newbie Jason players..  but i just end up staying away from everyone and using it at stupid moments.    Just because, i know that getting killed as Jason when you're a newbie is a heart breaker.      I wouldn't pull a last second Judas tho.    I give the clear impression of "i ain't helping you to kill Jason"

If people asked me in game why, id tell them exactly why.      

The type of teamers i hate most are the ones that end up driving the cars,  picking people up and then stopping for Jason to grab people out of it.    I tend to see that happen the most.    

At first im always thinking "Maybe hes just messing with Jason'.   And at that point you only got about 3 seconds to bail (especially if Jason walks by the driver and doesn't smash the car) .  Most people won't bail, especially newbies.      And end up dying while yelling "WTF?  GOOOO!"..

I try to give people the BOTD as to whether or not they're actually teaming or just inexperienced. If you're sweater-girl and not using the sweater on cue, I don't just assume you're teaming because I've had cases before where the SG didn't realize I was telling her to use it, or didn't know the mask was off (p9) or was inexperienced and waiting for "the right time", but I've also had times where SG would demask Jason, dance on him, then stand there and get killed/run away on purpose just to fuck everything up. 

Side note, I largely stopped being lenient on low level counselors and Jasons once I became aware that some "new players" weren't new, but we're playing on a new account to troll other players. Now, I watch them for a minute to see how they play first.

9 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

There are several level 150 players out there that cheat. Most of the toxic players I run across are level 150, and have been max level for a while.

I believe if you have undeniable video proof that someone is cheating, they should catch at the least a warning or a temporary ban from the game. Then, if any more evidence is provided on that person, it should result in a permanent ban. When I say undeniable, I mean the whole gameplay footage, no edited videos that could show something out of context. I know this will never happen, so I just deal with it and leave the lobby if I see it going on most of the time.

guys that escape with police, plays as vanesa, do team with jason, kills others with car, hacks the game, trolls people like Obeserat, wwe, rustynail, black magic, elvis_go, ivanita impactada, the other impactado guy, most brazil, those that i dont remember right now, etc etc they are inferior people, inferior people are everywhere, in every country, that shit must die, we dont have that shit on this world, thats why life sucks, cause inferior people. and yes, the idiots devs must put an option to kick trolls while playing a match, i know that trolls can kick a inocent guy for trolling but, we need this new feature.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, xXAXONXx said:

guys that escape with police, plays as vanesa, do team with jason, kills others with car, hacks the game, trolls people like RANDOM NAME AND SHAME most brazil, those that i dont remember right now, etc etc they are inferior people, inferior people are everywhere, in every country, that shit must die, we dont have that shit on this world, thats why life sucks, cause inferior people. and yes, the idiots devs must put an option to kick trolls while playing a match, i know that trolls can kick a inocent guy for trolling but, we need this new feature.

All those names you dropped is just a bunch of mumbo jarble..

And to be honest, last thing i want is a vote kick option on top of everything else..  Because not only will trolls abuse the kick option, but so will all the sweaty try hards.

I can see it now.   "Ohmaaaygaaawd!   Chad zigged left instead of zagging right".   VOTE KICK CHAD!

I've had enough of Vote Kick BS in Left 4 Dead to last a life time. 

All those names you dropped is just a bunch of mumbo jarble..

And to be honest, last thing i want is a vote kick option on top of everything else..  Because not only will trolls abuse the kick option, but so will all the sweaty try hards.

I can see it now.   "Ohmaaaygaaawd!   Chad zigged left instead of zagging right".   VOTE KICK CHAD!

I played a lot of L4D, but never found vote 2 kick abused to that degree. I guess I was lucky.

I do agree that anything that can be abused, most likely will be abused at some point. That's why we can't have nice things.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I played a lot of L4D, but never found vote 2 kick abused to that degree. I guess I was lucky.

It usually happened in VS.

Even a few weeks ago, when i decided to play L4D again.   Watched someone miss a charge with a charger because one of the survivors moved out of the way.  VOTE KICK!

I vote NO!.

A few seconds later.     Vote kick for me pops up.   (Because the 2 who voted yes must of known i voted NO)

2 People voted yes..   The other voted No.

A few seconds later.   A vote kick pops up for the person who missed the charge.  I vote NO again.

If you never had the joy of a Vote Kick fiesta, you are lucky.

Which if if was added to F13th.  Would be spammed even more with 7 people.   

12 hours ago, HuDawg said:

100% Agree. 

I'd say close to 50% of the people who are accused of Teaming are not teaming at all.  Just two days ago I had a Bugsy take off with the car on his own and never stopped to pick anyone up (drove right past me honking).  By the time he came back as Tommy I was the only counselor left and he wanted me to follow him to get the sweater.  So we went and grabbed the sweater (I had no intention of using it) and knocked Jason's mask off.  And when Jason grabbed Tommy for the 2nd time (no more PK) I stood by laughing as Jason killed him.  He called me a Teamer and no doubt would have voted to kick me.  But no, I wasn't Teaming. I just wanted to watch him get what he deserved.

@HuDawg, it sounds like you encountered some of the worst players out there in L4D.

I do agree that a vote to kick system could be heavily abused in this game.

Team with Jason, get kicked.

Don't team with Jason, get kicked.

Run someone down with a car, get kicked.

Leave someone behind while ending the "Chad is a dick" trophy get kicked.

Play the game as intended, get kicked.

The list goes on and on.

• Like 4