Sign in to follow this  
Hideyokids9321

New to game not to franchise

I am new to the game and I'm loving the game I am having issues with the game online as I'm sure a lot of people are right I've been reading about it. Any suggestions from people on how to play online with people with microphones because it's a lot much funner that way, would be greatly appreciated LOL also in female, not that it matters but the people I have spoken to online seem to be surprised every time...😎

• Like 1

Depends on what platform you play on. If it's Xbox check out some of the posts looking for players to take part in private matches. Most people running those have Mics, so try to respond to one you feel comfortable with. If your on PS4, I guess do whatever their equivalent is which I'm assuming is kind of the same thing. Not really sure about the PC version, so can't help you there .

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums!

Good advice from @I'm Not a Goalie - looking at the official club page for this game then Looking For Groups can work out. You could also try looking at the general Gamertag thread here, loads of tags from  forum members over the years and you could try to find those still playing. And more specifically there's the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General forum, which has a group for the Xbox One. Hopefully connecting with one group of players will lead to more, it's definitely better with mics being used!

Please also check out the Rules & Regs forum for guidelines about posting here. Happy gaming :)

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/