J Part VII

HACKERS, HACKERS and HACKERS!

14 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Not as bad as you do at this game. Losing your mask as Jason to Vanessa players in only one hit and not being able to handle players escaping to the cops like they’re supposed to. Maybe you should just stick to offline bots. I bet some of them would escape to though. 

omg you idiot, you never played with pros i got that, and never played agains 7 vanesas, you dumb, police and vanessa is for noobs, when you play with pros well talk :)

19 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

omg you idiot, you never played with pros i got that, and never played agains 7 vanesas, you dumb, police and vanessa is for noobs, when you play with pros well talk :)

Never played with pro’s? I guess you’re a pro? LOL!!! This is pure comedy. You whine about people escaping to the police. Maybe if you were a pro like you claim, they wouldn’t even be able to make the call in the first place. Now you’re complaining about Vanessa’s too??? LOL. Most decent Jason’s in public lobbies can take down multiple Vanessa’s without whining as much as you do. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, J Part VII said:

@Fair Play well this is flat out pathetic if it's true, the game is on the verge of it's death, fighting against hackers and cheaters and then there comes the army of lifless kids who had horrible parenting to the game to shove this game to it's grave even further.

The game may be dying, but it's not quite dead yet. People still play regularly, though the numbers are probably dwindling. There are some dedicated players that will play until it is no longer an option.

Hackers and cheaters ruin the game for many people. Thankfully, there are still groups of players who come together, play some matches (without cheating or trolling), and have a good time. Some of those groups have younger players (reasonably mature for their age) among them.

@Dragonfire82877, I had a match against four Vanessa players recently. I got them, though I had to work for it a bit.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

How can you allow a team full of Vanessas to repair the fuse? lol

• Haha 2

On 8/23/2020 at 7:21 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Never played with pro’s? I guess you’re a pro? LOL!!! This is pure comedy. You whine about people escaping to the police. Maybe if you were a pro like you claim, they wouldn’t even be able to make the call in the first place. Now you’re complaining about Vanessa’s too??? LOL. Most decent Jason’s in public lobbies can take down multiple Vanessa’s without whining as much as you do. 😂😂😂😂

calla imbecil, tu que vas a saber como un pro como yo csm, esas vanesas de las que hablas son noobs, como la vanesa noob de tu noob video, reparar el telefono y llamar es facil, se ve que nunca has jugado contra un equipo pro de consejeros, solo eres un gil, escapar con policia es muy facil :), ganar con vanesa es muy facil :), matar a jason es muy facil :), incluso escapar con el carro es facil, tonto gringo, sttuped USA 

omg you guys all dumbs, you never faced a vanessa team 7, they stun you till rage, tontos 

52 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

calla imbecil, tu que vas a saber como un pro como yo csm, esas vanesas de las que hablas son noobs, como la vanesa noob de tu noob video, reparar el telefono y llamar es facil, se ve que nunca has jugado contra un equipo pro de consejeros, solo eres un gil, escapar con policia es muy facil :), ganar con vanesa es muy facil :), matar a jason es muy facil :), incluso escapar con el carro es facil, tonto gringo, sttuped USA 

Like I said, stick to the bots. You obviously aren’t good enough to play against public lobbies. Keep up the good work, pro. 🤣

1 hour ago, xXAXONXx said:

omg you guys all dumbs, you never faced a vanessa team 7, they stun you till rage, tontos 

I literally faced a lobby of seven Vanessa's plus 1 Tommy a couple of days ago. 8/8, didn't even get to rage mode. Cops definitely weren't called, and I definitely didn't have my mask knocked off in one hit. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

I literally faced a lobby of seven Vanessa's plus 1 Tommy a couple of days ago. 8/8, didn't even get to rage mode. Cops definitely weren't called, and I definitely didn't have my mask knocked off in one hit. 

those were noob vanesas and the vanessa that knocked off my mask in one must be a hacker

3 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

those were noob vanesas and the vanessa that knocked off my mask in one must be a hacker

If you suspect they were a hacker, then you should submit evidence to the team like the rest of us.

Also, insulting other members here that disagree with you will not make anything else you say be taken seriously. Take a chill pill.

• Like 3

na, ustedes manes estan equivocados, vanesa es para noobs y la policia tambien, y enfrentar a un equipo bueno de 7 vanesas y un jarvis es imposible :)

ustedes no han jugado con equipos asi, esta es la verdad y nadie la puede negar punto :)