J Part VII

HACKERS, HACKERS and HACKERS!

5 seconds is impossible the call in of itself takes that long not including the fuse box repair. That being said back when the fuse spawned in the fuse house, I did have a match where I heard them mess up the skill check by the time I grabbed the second throwing knife in the shack.That is the fastest I've ever had an attempt at the phone but the fuse doesn't spawn in the fuse house anymore unless it would be a random glitch. Even if they can hack having a fuse in their inventory at the start it would take at least 10 seconds if they spawned next to the fuse house.

8 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

5 seconds is impossible the call in of itself

Damn I forgot about the calling part lol. Maybe you can repair and call in 30 seconds then. Still, it's pretty fast. If I could do it, a guy who plays this game 15 hours per day could do it way faster that's for sure.

@Carlso, there's always a chance at someone getting the cops called in the first few minutes of a match depending on the situation (finding the fuse quickly, being able to locate the fuse house and a little luck). I personally double trap the fuse box when I'm Jason. It's easier for me to stop the cars and get a sweater thief, so I use my traps on the one objective that could really bite you in the ass. I was just replying above because of how overly simple the poster was making the whole process out to be (finding fuse, calling cops and cops arriving on scene). If the Jason is fairly new and doesn't trap the objective, yes, it is extremely easy to call the cops. But you still have to wait until they arrive and then be able to make it to them. Best case scenario if the stars align, maybe 5 minutes total into the match. That's finding the fuse in the first cabin, rushing straight to the fuse box and making the repair, calling the cops with "My Dad's a Cop" perk and then being at the right exit when they arrive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I have been playing this game since 2017 and I have never seen anyone or heard of anyone repairing the phone box, getting the call made and the cops arriving to the scene in 5 seconds. Please provide the video of this accomplishment.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

LOL, what the hell was that?

You have to play on the servers of Europe to see this 😅

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Mayday said:

Looks like My Dad's an Overprotective Cop perk

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Bu oyunu 2017'den beri oynuyorum ve telefon kutusunu tamir eden, aramayı yapan ve olay yerine polislerin 5 saniye içinde ulaştığını hiç görmedim veya duymadım. Lütfen bu başarının videosunu sağlayın.

@xXAXONXx, oyunu gerçekten amaçlandığı gibi oynayan insanlar tarafından yeniliyorsa, belki de oyunu Jason olarak daha iyi olacak kadar oynamalı ve daha ilk etapta arama yapmalarını engellemelisiniz. Yukarıda yaptığım gönderide de söylediğim gibi, kulağa aşağı olan sizmişsiniz gibi geliyor.

But the counselor had the trick of flying, running very fast but 5-6 times faster than an extra car, getting rid of traps in a second. This trick was on Jasonda. The two were friends. I have the video in my 

3 minutes ago, Bloody Jason said:

But the counselor had the trick of flying, running very fast but 5-6 times faster than an extra car, getting rid of traps in a second. This trick was on Jasonda. The two were friends. I have the video in my 

So they were using exploits/cheats? I was referring to the game if it was being played as intended without exploits/cheats. As shown above in @Mayday's video, the match can be over before it even starts if cheating is involved.

2 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Yani istismar / hile kullanıyorlardı? Oyunun istismar / hile olmadan amaçlandığı gibi oynanıp oynanmadığını kastediyordum. Yukarıda gösterildiği gibi@Mayıs günüvideosu, hile söz konusu ise maç başlamadan bitebilir.

These hackers exploit the game and it never ends. I started encountering a lot in the game rooms. :(

19 hours ago, Bloody Jason said:

How can you stop someone from running from a bear trap in seconds, repairing the police in seconds, and calling the police in seconds? It takes 5 seconds in total. The police are searched within 5 seconds.

If people are using hacks, you report them. They have said in the past that some hackers are blocked, though it seems many of them are slipping through the cracks. If the evidence is clearly showing that a hack is being used, I hope that justice is served in the form of a ban.

Not all PC players are using hacks. Find those that play by the rules, and try joining them in a match. Also, if you are seeing the same cheating players pop up in a lobby, find another lobby. The other option is to learn to outplay the cheaters.

11 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

5 seconds is impossible the call in of itself takes that long not including the fuse box repair. That being said back when the fuse spawned in the fuse house, I did have a match where I heard them mess up the skill check by the time I grabbed the second throwing knife in the shack.That is the fastest I've ever had an attempt at the phone but the fuse doesn't spawn in the fuse house anymore unless it would be a random glitch. Even if they can hack having a fuse in their inventory at the start it would take at least 10 seconds if they spawned next to the fuse house.

I'd be inclined to agree that a call pulled off in an unreasonably short window of time is probably a hack.

11 hours ago, Carlso said:

Damn I forgot about the calling part lol. Maybe you can repair and call in 30 seconds then. Still, it's pretty fast. If I could do it, a guy who plays this game 15 hours per day could do it way faster that's for sure.

There are those who are that good in the game that a call would take a minimal amount of time.

There are also those that suck at this game, and have to use lame ass hacks to win.

6 hours ago, Bloody Jason said:

If you have open and shut proof of cheating, then you should submit it.

3 hours ago, J Part VII said:

do they do anything about trolls and misbehaviours as well? or is it the same situation with hackers?

Hackers can and should be banned. Teamers on the other hand, are not. We're told that sufficient evidence needs to be given to allow for a ban to take place. Bans have been confirmed to happen, based on choice locked topics of the past.

I know the process of hackers getting banned seems to be a long and seldom fruitful one, but it's all we've got.

• Like 3

On 8/19/2020 at 8:18 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

I have been playing this game since 2017 and I have never seen anyone or heard of anyone repairing the phone box, getting the call made and the cops arriving to the scene in 5 seconds. Please provide the video of this accomplishment.

@xXAXONXx, if getting beat by people actually playing the game the way it was intended, maybe you should play the game enough to get better as Jason and prevent them from even making the call in the first place. Like I said in the post I made above, sounds like you are the inferior one.

calla sanaso tu que vas a saber gil

you guys all are noob, police for inferior noob cause is very easy to escape jason with it, in less than 3m inutes you can call police and then full focus on jason and gg

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

calla sanaso tu que vas a saber gil

Al menos no soy un novato. ¡Póngase buena!

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Fair Play said:

If people are using hacks, you report them. They have said in the past that some hackers are blocked, though it seems many of them are slipping through the cracks. If the evidence is clearly showing that a hack is being used, I hope that justice is served in the form of a ban.

Not all PC players are using hacks. Find those that play by the rules, and try joining them in a match. Also, if you are seeing the same cheating players pop up in a lobby, find another lobby. The other option is to learn to outplay the cheaters.

I'd be inclined to agree that a call pulled off in an unreasonably short window of time is probably a hack.

There are those who are that good in the game that a call would take a minimal amount of time.

There are also those that suck at this game, and have to use lame ass hacks to win.

If you have open and shut proof of cheating, then you should submit it.

Hackers can and should be banned. Teamers on the other hand, are not. We're told that sufficient evidence needs to be given to allow for a ban to take place. Bans have been confirmed to happen, based on choice locked topics of the past.

I know the process of hackers getting banned seems to be a long and seldom fruitful one, but it's all we've got.

@Fair Play well what ever that they're doing is not efficient AT ALL! there are tons of teamkillers and trolls who are ruining the fun for everyone in this game even at it's current stage.

6 hours ago, J Part VII said:

@Fair Play well what ever that they're doing is not efficient AT ALL! there are tons of teamkillers and trolls who are ruining the fun for everyone in this game even at it's current stage.

I can't speak for their efficiency, but you could ask our Community Lead about that.

According to the Terms of Use, teamers and trolls are not banned. Hackers are banned, though it doesn't seem to be that many from the complaints here. It sucks, but not everyone is suffering to the same degree. Take a look at a poll regarding troublesome players:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/28738-toxic-player-frequency/

In my own experiences, I don't see many teamers/trolls/hackers, but I know they are out there.

I feel bad for the PC players, as they seem to be suffering the most.

5 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

The reporting system is flawed. I've proven this.

Would you mind sending a PM with links to your YouTube video evidence?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I ran into a new hacker. The man is able to start the car without repairing the car as he goes very fast. I have his video, I will forward it to Gun Media team later in the day.

1 minute ago, Bloody Jason said:

Yeni bir bilgisayar korsanıyla karşılaştım. Adam çok hızlı gittiği için arabayı tamir etmeden arabayı çalıştırabiliyor. Elimde videosu var, günün ilerleyen saatlerinde Gun Media ekibine ileteceğim.

Please video and convey such cheats as quickly as possible.

It's kind of a waste of time just in my experience,I've told my story already and you can't post cheater videos in the forums due to naming and shaming. They don't look at supplied evidence some of my evidence is months old and the person was never banned it's undeniable  evidence too.

On 8/20/2020 at 5:51 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Al menos no soy un novato. ¡Póngase buena!

noob!, your spanish sucks gil

8 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

noob!, your spanish sucks gil

Not as bad as you do at this game. Losing your mask as Jason to Vanessa players in only one hit and not being able to handle players escaping to the cops like they’re supposed to. Maybe you should just stick to offline bots. I bet some of them would escape to though. 

• Haha 2

On 8/21/2020 at 9:46 AM, Fair Play said:

I can't speak for their efficiency, but you could ask our Community Lead about that.

According to the Terms of Use, teamers and trolls are not banned. Hackers are banned, though it doesn't seem to be that many from the complaints here. It sucks, but not everyone is suffering to the same degree. Take a look at a poll regarding troublesome players:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/28738-toxic-player-frequency/

In my own experiences, I don't see many teamers/trolls/hackers, but I know they are out there.

I feel bad for the PC players, as they seem to be suffering the most.

Would you mind sending a PM with links to your YouTube video evidence?

@Fair Play well this is flat out pathetic if it's true, the game is on the verge of it's death, fighting against hackers and cheaters and then there comes the army of lifless kids who had horrible parenting to the game to shove this game to it's grave even further.