J Part VII

HACKERS, HACKERS and HACKERS!

I've sent 300 requests across steam in a year. Only 15 responses came from Steam (there's thanks for help). It is best to record all your games through OBS at 720p (thus 1 hour seen will weigh 1-2GB) and post a crop of videos where there is a cheater and send it through the JasonKillsBugs.com. There's guaranteed to ban the cheater (just don't forget to record open the steam profile of the cheater using the steamrep.com) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dudeeeee! I gotta go buy a 4TB external HDD for that. they gotta check these people right from the report afterwards. otherwise what's the point of steam reporting anyway?

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2020 at 6:26 PM, J Part VII said:

Dudeeeee! Для этого мне нужно купить внешний жесткий диск емкостью 4 ТБ. они должны потом проверить этих людей прямо из отчета. в противном случае какой смысл в отчетности Steam?

You can record videos of your games, and if there are no cheaters - just delete them. When you send a video with cheaters - delete them. I've got 10GB to do this. 

On 8/7/2020 at 6:26 PM, J Part VII said:

Dudeeeee! Для этого мне нужно купить внешний жесткий диск емкостью 4 ТБ. они должны потом проверить этих людей прямо из отчета. в противном случае какой смысл в отчетности Steam?

Steam only blocks provocative nicknames. And it blocks if there are quite a few individual complaints from many people. 

@J Part VII Plan: 

1. Run the game, run OBS 

2. Play. 

3. Found a cheater - point your camera at him, and even better to die and watch from his face. Be sure to open this person's steam and punch this person through the site steamrep.com (all on video) 

4. Download the video editor and cut off previous rounds where there are no cheaters. All you need is a round with the cheater. 

5. Download the video on the youtube.com

6. Visit the JasonKillsBugs.com website, describe the problem and link to the video. 

7. Send a request. 

8. Remove all videos. 

9. Go to paragraph 1.

• Like 1

Jasonkillsbugs is hit and miss at best.I've submitted videos some of which have yet to be viewed on my You Tube channel.I use Geforce experience to record matches that I discover hackers.Others have been viewed and I follow any hackers on Steam and keep checking their profile to see if they get banned or not.Most have not so in my personal experience it's kind of a waste of time.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Jasonkillsbugs is hit and miss at best.I've submitted videos some of which have yet to be viewed on my You Tube channel.I use Geforce experience to record matches that I discover hackers.Others have been viewed and I follow any hackers on Steam and keep checking their profile to see if they get banned or not.Most have not so in my personal experience it's kind of a waste of time.

I Wish the Hackers would stop protesting Gun Medias Decision to end all content and never be involved with Friday the 13th again.

But it is FRUSTRATING As a fan to be now in August and still hear nothing from Larry Zerner about the Lawsuit ending.

The DEMAND IS SO HIGH FOR ANOTHER FRIDAY THE 13TH VIDEO GAME.

I Hope another company works with Sean Cunningham after the lawsuit is over to create another Friday the 13th video game.

On 8/7/2020 at 7:27 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

On 8/7/2020 at 10:29 PM, Strigoi said:

I Wish the Hackers would stop protesting Gun Medias Decision to end all content and never be involved with Friday the 13th again.

But it is FRUSTRATING As a fan to be now in August and still hear nothing from Larry Zerner about the Lawsuit ending.

I Hope another company works with Sean Cunningham after the lawsuit is over to create another Friday the 13th video game.

If you do everything correctly and know what to write down and when to send, the ban will be given 100%. Example: I see Savini Jason with an infinite shift (number 3), and I start to provoke him to start pressing the number 3 endlessly so that there is only noise on the screen. Then Jason kills me. I click on pauses - mute players - open the cheater's profile - copy the link - open a new tab and go to the steamrep.com website and paste the link to the steam profile there (it cannot be changed there with steam 64). Be sure to show it all in the video. Next, upload the video to YouTube with access from the link. We go to the JasonKillsBugs.com website, describe the situation in full, insert the link to the steam profile and those numbers (steam 64) from the steamrep.com website. And we post the complaint on Monday morning. Cheater will receive his lock in a day or two.

10 minutes ago, _Matt_ said:

If you do everything correctly and know what to write down and when to send, the ban will be given 100%

Not in my case.I supplied their Steam URL,link to my video(s) described what was going on in the description box and on the video itself on 3 videos of the same hacker.1 hasn't been viewed at all.The person in question last I checked is still playing the game along with a couple others I've reported and I was very careful filling out all information.So no it's not 100% maybe for you it is but not me.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Not in my case.I supplied their Steam URL,link to my video(s) described what was going on in the description box and on the video itself on 3 videos of the same hacker.1 hasn't been viewed at all.The person in question last I checked is still playing the game along with a couple others I've reported and I was very careful filling out all information.So no it's not 100% maybe for you it is but not me.

Can you drop the link to this video? 

2 hours ago, _Matt_ said:

Can you drop the link to this video?

Not allowed in open forums as it has the persons gamer tag in the video, it would be considered naming and shaming which is not allowed here. Bloody just  did it and I'm sure will be warned.

1 minute ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Videoda kişi oyuncu etiketi bulunduğundan açık forumlarda izin verilmez, burada izin verilmeyen adlandırma ve utandırma olarak kabul edilir. Kanlı az önce yaptı ve eminim uyarılırım.

I disagree with you. The reason is that the cheater makes us hate the game. If we're Jason and we can't kill, they'll make fun of us So there is no harm in naming it.

1 minute ago, Bloody Jason said:

So there is no harm in naming it.

In your opinion no but this forum has rules and naming a person whether it is deserved or not is NOT allowed. I suggest you go read the discussion board rules. Kodiak or another admin will warn you and if you continue to do so you will get banned from here,.This thread will also get locked if this goes on.

• Thanks 1

On 8/8/2020 at 7:35 AM, TimDuke 01 said:

Sizce hayır ama bu forumun kuralları vardır ve bir uygulama hak edilip edilmediğini belirtmek YASAKTIR. Gidip tartışma panosu kurallarını okumanızıim. Kodiak veya başka bir yönetici sizi uyaracak ve devam ederseniz buradan sonra ederseniz. Bu devam ederse bu ileti dizisi de kilitlenecek.

ok.

On 8/8/2020 at 7:35 AM, TimDuke 01 said:

Sizce hayır ama bu forumun kuralları vardır ve bir kişinin hak edilip edilmediğini belirtmek YASAKTIR. Gidip tartışma panosu kurallarını okumanızı öneririm. Kodiak veya başka bir yönetici sizi uyaracak ve yapmaya devam ederseniz buradan yasaklanacaksınız. Bu devam ederse bu ileti dizisi de kilitlenecek.

ok,sorry.I did not know.

It is a general rule for most discussion boards, you aren't suppose to do it on the Steam forums either.Since you are new they will probably let it slide just refrain from doing it again.

By everything I've heard through multiple sources is the hackers are extracting revenge for getting banned from the game and it was a HWID ban which is the worst ban you can receive. As far as the rights dispute goes I'm sure it'll be "over" when it's over Larry will be informing the community as soon as any results come out.I fully expect another appeal and it will continue to drag on and on.

@TimDuke 01 that's kinda how I feel about it, they needa implement a more direct and sufficient way of reporting these many hackers to the devs man. what we already have is total wack.

@Strigoi Can they tho? I mean is the lawsuit finally over in favor of Cunningham or Victor Miller somehow had found a way again to get back to the franchise as hard as he can?

not only hackers, inferiors are too leavers, vanesa players, police escapers, teaming jason, etc all that scum

2 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

not only hackers, inferiors are too leavers, vanesa players, police escapers, teaming jason, etc all that scum

People escaping by cops are playing the game as intended. Escaping is a legit win condition.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Fair Play said:

People escaping by cops are playing the game as intended. Escaping is a legit win condition.

no, police escape is for inferior noobs, so fucking izi is

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, xXAXONXx said:

Based on your posts, I think you are the inferior noob. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, xXAXONXx said:

Just because it is easy doesn't make it inferior. People playing by the rules don't ruin the game.

If you don't want them to escape, stop them before it happens. You are Jason after all.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Sırf kolay olduğu için aşağılık yapmaz. Kurallara göre oynayanlar oyunu mahvetmez.

Kaçmalarını istemiyorsan, gerçekleşmeden onları durdur. Sonuçta sen Jason'sın.

How can you stop someone from running from a bear trap in seconds, repairing the police in seconds, and calling the police in seconds? It takes 5 seconds in total. The police are searched within 5 seconds.

7 hours ago, Bloody Jason said:

It takes 5 seconds in total. The police are searched within 5 seconds.

I have been playing this game since 2017 and I have never seen anyone or heard of anyone repairing the phone box, getting the call made and the cops arriving to the scene in 5 seconds. Please provide the video of this accomplishment.

@xXAXONXx, if getting beat by people actually playing the game the way it was intended, maybe you should play the game enough to get better as Jason and prevent them from even making the call in the first place. Like I said in the post I made above, sounds like you are the inferior one.

14 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I have been playing this game since 2017 and I have never seen anyone or heard of anyone repairing the phone box, getting the call made and the cops arriving to the scene in 5 seconds. Please provide the video of this accomplishment.

I think that was a hyperbole. If counselors know what they are doing and get lucky they can call the cops in the first 5 minutes. In a match yesterday, I was playing with Mitch, I found the fuse in the first cabin, saw that the fuse was at the boathouse. Then, I took a look at the house's drawers and found a pocket knife. I ran into the fuse, disarmed the trap right away, fixed it without messing up, and called the cops. That was in the first 3 minutes of the match.

My absolute record was something between 50 seconds and 1 minute and a half when I was playing Lachappa. I found the fuse so fast that Jason didn't even put traps at it. I repaired and called the police, the poor Jason was clueless.

If I could do it so fast, maybe an ultra mega pro-competitive xXSniperXx player could do that in 5 seconds, who knows. I think it would be difficult, but I don't doubt it. I remember that in the early phases of the game, mainly 2017, the fuse used to spawn in the fuse house, so that can be a thing.

10 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

omg dumb guys, police is for noobs inferior, punto :)

Letting counselors call the police as Jason is for noobs lol

• Haha 1