Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Does that include hiding in the water or running away till the timer runs out? If so isn't that as humiliating as being killed? So is it better to live as a coward or die trying to beat them ? I can't answer that. I know it boils down to a matter of pride and ego. If you hide or run away they call you a crappy pu**y Jason if you die trying they call you just a crappy Jason.

Hiding in the water is boring.    Not saying i won't use the water.  But i prefer to make Jason killers run around and keep their hopes up, because it makes them extra salty when time runs out.     (It also sometimes leads to them making mistakes)

And i personally don't really care what counselor players think or say when im playing as Jason...  I just ignore them.    Like i've always said, its the sweater im avoiding.  

Its not even an ego thing.    To me its just part of the game.  I don't expect counselors to let me kill them, so (shoe on the other foot) don't expect me as Jason to let them kill me.  

I mean, This game is about survival.  Jason has 20 mins to kill counselors.   I just make counselors have to deal with the same problems Jason has to deal with once they decide to go for a kill.    Its their choice..

My mind set as Jason in a game is..  "Don't get killed and kill as many counselors as i can'.      Not,  "Kill every counselor even if that gets me killed'

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bloody Jason said:

If Tiffany or Vanessa wears a sweater and knows how to play, it's impossible to catch them.

It is. I say that because I already caught a lot of Vanessas. Morph + Shift to the entrance + Trap. The Pamela corpse scare animation + the pick sweater animation doesn't give her enough time if you are fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bloody Jason said:

If Tiffany or Vanessa wears a sweater and knows how to play, it's impossible to catch them.

I've caught several Vanessa's and Tiffany's that stole the sweater. None of them are truly ever impossible to catch, you just have to be ready for anything. I tend to depend more on sound pings towards the shack then to wait on Mother's distress call:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Kazağı çalan birkaç Vanessa ve Tiffany yakaladım. Hiçbirini yakalamak gerçekten imkansız değil, sadece her şeye hazır olmalısın. Kulübeye giden sesli pinglere daha çok güvenmeye, sonra da Annemin imdat çağrısını beklemeye eğilimliyim:

 

That Vanessa is so stupid. For those who know how to play what I'm talking about. These are all easy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2020 at 5:23 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

And in the meantime, the police are called, the car(s)/boat is repaired and Tommy is called. Even if you get the sweater thief in the shack, the objectives were completed and Tommy is there to assist the counselors out of camp. 

He didn't mean stand by the shack the whole match 🤣

 

On 8/9/2020 at 10:12 AM, Bloody Jason said:

That Vanessa is so stupid. For those who know how to play what I'm talking about. These are all easy.

Unless you guys are playing in AP servers, I don't know what to say if you're having trouble with pub lobby kill squads. They're just not that hard to deal with...

@5:10. Easy.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

He didn't mean stand by the shack the whole match 🤣

After he clarified himself in his follow up post, I realize that. Initially he made it sound like he was camping out in the shack.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

And in the meantime, the police are called, the car(s)/boat is repaired and Tommy is called. Even if you get the sweater thief in the shack, the objectives were completed and Tommy is there to assist the counselors out of camp. 
 

@xXAXONXx, I wouldn’t call myself a pro if I were you. If you lose your mask regularly to a Vanessa (especially in one hit) you aren’t as good as you think you are. 

na, im the pro with jason, fighting a vanesa with perks 1 hit mask off is impossible

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vanessa is not able, nor was ever able, to demask a Jason in one hit. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

na, im the pro with jason, fighting a vanesa with perks 1 hit mask off is impossible

Block and move on their direction. There's nothing they can do besides running. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Carlso said:

Block and move on their direction. There's nothing they can do besides running. 

i remember i was blocking and someone stunned me in my back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

i remember i was blocking and someone stunned me in my back

Blocking offers 360° protection. You may have been holding the button, but you weren't in block if you were stunned with a hit to the back. Ping causes all kinds of issues with block off host.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Blocking offers 360° protection. You may have been holding the button, but you weren't in block if you were stunned with a hit to the back. Ping causes all kinds of issues with block off host.

yes ping, my ping is always 150-190

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If at any point Jason is running AWAY from counselors or hidiing in the lake, he has already lost and Mother is ashamed.

If you lose your mask AND have allowed your sweater to be stolen AND allowed Tommy to be called then ya, good chance you will get killed.  Deal with it and continue your murder spree.  

Remember it isnt Jason who is running and hiding (he would never do that).  Its YOU who is scared of "losing a video game".  Suck it up, buttercup and go kill or he killed.  Dont be a bitch. Lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

If at any point Jason is running AWAY from counselors or hidiing in the lake, he has already lost and Mother is ashamed.

If you lose your mask AND have allowed your sweater to be stolen AND allowed Tommy to be called then ya, good chance you will get killed.  Deal with it and continue your murder spree.  

Remember it isnt Jason who is running and hiding (he would never do that).  Its YOU who is scared of "losing a video game".  Suck it up, buttercup and go kill or he killed.  Dont be a bitch. Lol

Gonna have to disagree here.

 

Jason is 'ALWAYS' Hiding.  Even in the movies, he hides.  . The lake is also fair game.     The fact that Jason can hide all game long (including the lake) and no one cares UNTIL they have Jason in a position to be killed pretty much sums how silly peoples attitudes are when it comes to this game.      

And yes, it is a game.    And if you're attitude is suck it up buttercup, and just go get killed..  Then you must love being killed.        If i tell counselors to suck it up buttercup and stop running, they won't listen.  So to expect the same from Jason is kind of funny.

Its got nothing to do with being scared..    Its the SWEATER thats being avoided.

The sweater is a AOE weapon that will stun Jason instantly and allow him to be EASILY be killed.    Avoiding the sweater is how you avoid being killed.  And its as simple as that.  

 

And mother is always proud.   Unless you get killed.    Just sayin'.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

i remember i was blocking and someone stunned me in my back

Yes I also feel it works that way.

 

8 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Blocking offers 360° protection. You may have been holding the button, but you weren't in block if you were stunned with a hit to the back. Ping causes all kinds of issues with block off host.

I was stunned when I was blocking many times. As far as I know, while he's blocking, stunning by hitting on the back is a higher probability, but stunning by hitting his face is also possible.  Jason gets stuck on blocking stance until you do the "brush off" thing and idk if it was because of my connection. 

It's a very low possibility, but it already happened with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Carlso said:

Yes I also feel it works that way.

 

I was stunned when I was blocking many times. As far as I know, while he's blocking, stunning by hitting on the back is a higher probability, but stunning by hitting his face is also possible.  Jason gets stuck on blocking stance until you do the "brush off" thing and idk if it was because of my connection. 

It's a very low possibility, but it already happened with me.

It's latency problems. To you, it looks as though you were in block before the hit, but in actuality the lag causes the block to be too late. I have experienced this many times, but it all comes down to latency issues. There was a time quick block was a thing, but after one of their patches (may have been the engine upgrade) quick block isn't really that quick anymore.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bloody Jason said:

No, the fatal error is back. Please resolve it quickly. :(

They have said that the servers are going to be hit or miss until all patches across all platforms are rolled out. The servers could seem to be running fine one minute and then go to shit the next. Hopefully they will be able to roll the remaining patches out within the next couple days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2020 at 6:32 PM, SirMang said:

Vanessa is not able, nor was ever able, to demask a Jason in one hit. 

it was a hacker i knew it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Tüm platformlardaki tüm yamalar kullanıma sunulana kadar sunucuların vurulacağını veya gözden kaçırılacağını söylediler. Sunucular bir dakika iyi çalışıyor gibi görünebilir ve sonra bir sonrakine batabilir. Umarım önümüzdeki birkaç gün içinde kalan yamaları da hayata geçirebilirler.

I hope it passes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

yanlış

I wonder where the problem is? Me and my friends run away from the shed every time they buy a sweater. My friends and I always get Vanessa and Tiffany.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 12:24 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

It's latency problems. To you, it looks as though you were in block before the hit, but in actuality the lag causes the block to be too late. I have experienced this many times, but it all comes down to latency issues. There was a time quick block was a thing, but after one of their patches (may have been the engine upgrade) quick block isn't really that quick anymore.

oh yes fuck, latency issues everytime!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...