well, there are inferior noob people telling izi izi when they kill jason, come on, devs must do to kill jason harder, killing jason is actualy very easy, and the re noobs players are claming they are pros only cause they killed jason?, only 2 guys can kill jason not need more, it doesnt matter how pro are jason, if he hunt 1 good jarvis and 1 good female player, they will kill jason eventually, and more with that noob perk that 1 hit mask off, it is an abusse for jason, jason needs a buff, devs the game is not balanced, jason is very easy to kill or escape him

For experienced Jason hunters its easy. However there are ways Jason can prevent this:

1. Trap the shack.

2. If you see the Radio Tower in the intro, morph to the nearest generator right away, destroy it and trap it.

3. Don't give in to groups trying to unmask you. Either keep your distance or slash and block.

On 8/7/2020 at 2:34 AM, aurllcooljay said:

For experienced Jason hunters its easy. However there are ways Jason can prevent this:

1. Trap the shack.

2. If you see the Radio Tower in the intro, morph to the nearest generator right away, destroy it and trap it.

3. Don't give in to groups trying to unmask you. Either keep your distance or slash and block.

no, noobs jarvis can kill jason too, trap the shack i put 1 trap, remember traps limited to 5 and 3 worst trap jasons, the radio is useless they remove the trap or just walk it, slash and block dont work with 5 or 6 players agains you, and even more hard with pros

jason needs a buff or killing jason a nerf, thats a fact

19 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

1. Trap the shack.

Very sound advice.

• Like 4

Jason got a buff. You can't get the mask off in less than 4 hits no matter what perks they're running. Don't grab in groups. Plain and simple. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

For experienced Jason hunters its easy

But it shouldn't be regardless of perks or experience. I tend to agree with the OP it's still way too easy.  If the original programmers had difficulty knowing every inch of the game  a 1.3% chance  of success and that was before any nerfs or buffs to anything. Just my opinion and nothing will change it. We've been over this topic 1000 times.

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

But it shouldn't be regardless of perks or experience. I tend to agree with the OP it's still way too easy.  If the original programmers had difficulty knowing every inch of the game  a 1.3% chance  of success and that was before any nerfs or buffs to anything. Just my opinion and nothing will change it. We've been over this topic 1000 times.

3 years ago it was harder because nobody had 3 years of experience. But still it's not that easy to kill Jason. How many matches of 100 do you die as Jason?  Get back to me with those percentages. Bet they're not too high.

Obviously the guys with 3 years of experience are going to wreck people that are just starting out. But that's different. That's lack of knowledge and skill. Not game mechanics. I couldn't imagine playing Jason for the first time today. I thought 7 pks and chain stunning were bad. Could you imagine dying every match just because you don't know what you're doing yet?

On 8/6/2020 at 8:34 PM, xXAXONXx said:

well, there are inferior noob people telling izi izi when they kill jason, come on, devs must do to kill jason harder, killing jason is actualy very easy, and the re noobs players are claming they are pros only cause they killed jason?, 

Getting killed as Jason is always the Jasons player fault.    We all know how easy the actual game play mechanics are when it comes to killing Jason.  But being able to KILL Jason, all boils down to Jason allowing himself to be in sweater stun range.

Don't want to die as Jason?  Then simply avoid the sweaters stun range by any means possible.  

Want to die as Jason?  Then by all means, go attack the sweater girl and keep your fingers crossed that game bugs out and it doesn't work.

I've never been killed as Jason.    And at this point, they would have to be a the best Pros around to even pull it off.   If mother alerts me when im Jason.  Those players have already failed in killing my ass.  They would have to be as sneaky and subtle as possible.      (But its always the opposite...)

IMO if these public Jason players would stop serving their asses up on a silver platter to Jason killers in public games.  Less people would go for the kills.

Sort of like how national parks have a "Don't feed the bears' sign.   Well, stop feeding the Jason killers.

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2020 at 10:52 PM, Somethin Cool said:

Jason got a buff. You can't get the mask off in less than 4 hits no matter what perks they're running. Don't grab in groups. Plain and simple. 

i actaulluy lose my mask with 1 hit only, with some vanesas, so it is false, people are almost always on groups -_-

On 8/8/2020 at 11:51 AM, HuDawg said:

Getting killed as Jason is always the Jasons player fault.    We all know how easy the actual game play mechanics are when it comes to killing Jason.  But being able to KILL Jason, all boils down to Jason allowing himself to be in sweater stun range.

Don't want to die as Jason?  Then simply avoid the sweaters stun range by any means possible.  

Want to die as Jason?  Then by all means, go attack the sweater girl and keep your fingers crossed that game bugs out and it doesn't work.

I've never been killed as Jason.    And at this point, they would have to be a the best Pros around to even pull it off.   If mother alerts me when im Jason.  Those players have already failed in killing my ass.  They would have to be as sneaky and subtle as possible.      (But its always the opposite...)

IMO if these public Jason players would stop serving their asses up on a silver platter to Jason killers in public games.  Less people would go for the kills.

Sort of like how national parks have a "Don't feed the bears' sign.   Well, stop feeding the Jason killers.

you are so wrong

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

i actaulluy lose my mask with 1 hit only, with some vanesas, so it is false, people are almost always on groups -_-

Do you have video of that? I’ve never seen nor heard of a Vanessa taking Jason’s mask with one hit. 

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Do you have video of that? I’ve never seen nor heard of a Vanessa taking Jason’s mask with one hit. 

no, but it happened to me like 22 times

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Then simply avoid the sweaters stun range by any means possible.  

Does that include hiding in the water or running away till the timer runs out? If so isn't that as humiliating as being killed? So is it better to live as a coward or die trying to beat them ? I can't answer that. I know it boils down to a matter of pride and ego. If you hide or run away they call you a crappy pu**y Jason if you die trying they call you just a crappy Jason. I get it, I'm not one to judge. The problem is level matching which is never going to happen.Put a level say 20 against 7 1000 hour Vets( mostly Vanessa's) he's dead meat and it happens more often than probably anyone expects. You can see the OP is upset and yes it is partially due to lack of knowledge and experience but the kill should be difficult enough that a person like him should at least stand a chance and not get pummeled by a lobby of vets drooling at the mouth at a newbie.That just drives people like the OP away from wanting to play I've said that many times. Us  old schoolers loose site of that and a lot just say GIT GUD> 

@TimDuke 01, the knowledge is out there for those who seek it out. I do agree that a lot of people say "get good" and don't bother to give advice in that regard.

• Like 4

On 8/7/2020 at 3:34 AM, aurllcooljay said:

1. Trap the shack.

Or

1.Don't trap the shack

2.Wait for the counselor to enter in the shack

3.Then trap the exit

4.Slash while they try to open the trap >:)

• Like 2

On 8/8/2020 at 9:55 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

Does that include hiding in the water or running away till the timer runs out? If so isn't that as humiliating as being killed? So is it better to live as a coward or die trying to beat them ? I can't answer that. I know it boils down to a matter of pride and ego. If you hide or run away they call you a crappy pu**y Jason if you die trying they call you just a crappy Jason. I get it, I'm not one to judge. The problem is level matching which is never going to happen.Put a level say 20 against 7 1000 hour Vets( mostly Vanessa's) he's dead meat and it happens more often than probably anyone expects. You can see the OP is upset and yes it is partially due to lack of knowledge and experience but the kill should be difficult enough that a person like him should at least stand a chance and not get pummeled by a lobby of vets drooling at the mouth at a newbie.That just drives people like the OP away from wanting to play I've said that many times. Us  old schoolers loose site of that and a lot just say GIT GUD> 

are you calling me noob? hahaha, im the only pro left on the game, cause i dont see any pro like me in months

killing jason is very easy even with some news jarvis and a girl, the game is ballanced in favor to counselors, this is a fact, and no one cant say is not :)

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I'd like to see that as well.

2 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

im the only pro left on the game, cause i dont see any pro like me in months

Just because you don't see other experienced players doesn't mean they aren't out there.

I don't run into cheaters or teamers that much, but I know they still play regularly.

• Like 4

On 8/8/2020 at 11:22 PM, xXAXONXx said:

bana çaylak mı diyorsun? hahaha, oyunda kalan tek profesyonel benim, çünkü aylardır benim gibi bir profesyonel görmüyorum

If you haven't seen a professional for months, let's play together, I think I'm very professional. :)

On 8/8/2020 at 10:33 PM, Carlso said:

Veya

1. Kulübeyi tuzağa düşürmeyin

2. Danışmanın kulübeye girmesini bekleyin

3. Ardından çıkışı yakalayın

4. Tuzağı açmaya çalışırken eğik çizgi> :)

But there is a problem like this. What if the buyer leaves the hut until you arrive.

6 hours ago, Carlso said:

Or

1.Don't trap the shack

3.Then trap the exit

4.Slash while they try to open the trap >:)

And in the meantime, the police are called, the car(s)/boat is repaired and Tommy is called. Even if you get the sweater thief in the shack, the objectives were completed and Tommy is there to assist the counselors out of camp. 

@xXAXONXx, I wouldn’t call myself a pro if I were you. If you lose your mask regularly to a Vanessa (especially in one hit) you aren’t as good as you think you are. 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Ve bu sırada polis çağrılır, araba / botlar tamir edilir ve Tommy aranır. Süveter hırsızı kulübeye alsanız bile, hedefler tamamlanmıştır ve Tommy, danışmanlara kamp dışında yardımcı olmak için oradadır. 

@xXAXONXxYerinde olsam kendime profesyonel demezdim. Maskenizi düzenli olarak Vanessa'ya kaybederseniz (özellikle tek vuruşta) düşündüğünüz kadar iyi değilsiniz. 

But as you said it doesn't always happen. Sometimes there are 1 or 2 people who can escape or survive as the room is full of new players. There are a lot of people who can't do anything even though Tommy comes.

42 minutes ago, Bloody Jason said:

But as you said it doesn't always happen. Sometimes there are 1 or 2 people who can escape or survive as the room is full of new players. There are a lot of people who can't do anything even though Tommy comes.

If Jason has all his attention focused on one player (for instance, the sweater girl) and the others aren’t getting objectives completed to be able to escape, they had no intentions to try and help escape anyways. Probably the same players that find the keys and wait for someone else to repair the car. Then they hop in and either leave the person that fixed it, or proceed to run everyone they can over. 

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If you lose your mask regularly to a Vanessa (especially in one hit) you aren’t as good as you think you are. 

Amen brother, exactly. If you are as good as you are boasting than you shouldn't be getting killed as Jason at all or losing your mask very quickly as you claim albeit the blocking mechanic is sketchy at best.

12 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

Aslında maskemi sadece 1 vuruşla kaybediyorum, bazı vanesalar ile, bu yüzden yanlış, insanlar neredeyse her zaman gruplarda -_-

If you don't want to lose your mask quickly, right click in position C and wait, they'll hit you. The rage is easier to open and the gun in their hands is broken.

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

And in the meantime, the police are called, the car(s)/boat is repaired and Tommy is called.

I think I expressed myself badly.

9 hours ago, Carlso said:

What I meant with this was keep alert and when you hear the "They come for me Jason" Morph to the shack.

4 hours ago, Bloody Jason said:

What if the buyer leaves the hut until you arrive.

If you are quick that doesn't happen. But if it happens it would suck.

13 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

you are so wrong

No.. im not.

4 minutes ago, Carlso said:

Hızlı olursan bu olmaz. Ama olursa berbat olur.

If Tiffany or Vanessa wears a sweater and knows how to play, it's impossible to catch them.

• Like 1