mattshotcha

Patch Status - Server Issues (Update as of 9.3.2020)

4 minutes ago, Bloody Jason said:

Damn fatal mistakes are back. When will there be a full solution to this?😒

The sad thing is that the developers have almost started the weekend and we may have to wait for the fix.

3 hours ago, Mayday said:

mattshotcha I sent my problem to jasonkillsbugs 1 month and a half ago and I still cannot connect to the game. I sent a tutorial to jasonkillsbugs that a Russian friend found which is causing this.
 Is there any hope that this will be fixed?  I feel like we're abandoned to our fate. 😥

1 hour ago, Psychophonic said:

I have the same thing. On July 7, I sent a report via JKB. On July 15, the developers answered me that the problem was being investigated. So, it's been a month and I still have the error "Database login failure". I`m blocked in the game by hackers! There is still no response from the Support team. Probably still investigating... %)

My team has the same error a month. I can play from my other account without any problems at the same time. My friends also play from other accounts, but they can't play from the main accounts bcs of "Database login failure".

@mattshotcha Don't you think that's strange?  😉 

The team is still working on some aspects of what's gone on, this being one of them. Support will follow up once we have more news on this, so make sure to keep an eye out for any info. I can say this, closing off the access that the hackers have that has disrupted servers for the players is first. 

28 minutes ago, Psychophonic said:

@mattshotcha By the way, fatal errors are back in the game. I got 3 errors in 5 minutes.  I asked my friends. They have the same sh*t. PC.

PS4 has the same problem now.

Assuming that an attack on the servers has started, i.e. blocking game profiles. 

The number of players in the game has fallen (Steam).

18 minutes ago, J Part VII said:

looks like the attacks on the game has begun again.

10 minutes ago, Bloody Jason said:

Damn fatal mistakes are back. When will there be a full solution to this?😒

7 minutes ago, rewNATION said:

@mattshotcha I got in the game but the quick plays are timing out for me every time on Xbox  

It appears we're being hit again. As the update stated, we still have a step left to close this off. The team is monitoring and working as quickly as possible to get the last steps completed.

EDIT: I also wanted to note that tagging as you did isn't tagging me in for some reason. Seems it has to be @mattshotcha <-- Like that for me to get a notification. I caught up to the thread anyhow, but just FYI. @Psychophonic your tag didn't ping me, but @rewNATION's did.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

The third time this is happening. This is really starting to piss me off. What’s with these damn hackers?

4 minutes ago, Ehsan said:

The third time this is happening. This is really starting to piss me off. What’s with these damn hackers?

This is like the 6th time since July 1st.

I just bought the game today and I can't play it ...

These hackers are really annoying. And what's the point of it ?

I hope we'll see them in court.

41 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

EDIT: I also wanted to note that tagging as you did isn't tagging me in for some reason. Seems it has to be @mattshotcha <-- Like that for me to get a notification. I caught up to the thread anyhow, but just FYI. @Psychophonic your tag didn't ping me, but @rewNATION's did.

Yes, I understand. Anyway, thank you for answering. Good luck to your team. I hope everything will work soon.

The team is working to expedite as much as we can. Hang in there, gang.

4 minutes ago, Psychophonic said:

Yes, I understand. Anyway, thank you for answering. Good luck to your team. I hope everything will work soon.

Thanks, bud. Didn't want you to think I was ignoring your comment!

• Thanks 1

Bad news, I think PC is having issues again. I was just in a match, and a lot of people were reporting fatal errors. I waited a very long time to start a match with only 3 other people. I was Jason, and when I tried to teleport, I froze up.

10 minutes ago, Fatal Error said:

Bad news, I think PC is having issues again. I was just in a match, and a lot of people were reporting fatal errors. I waited a very long time to start a match with only 3 other people. I was Jason, and when I tried to teleport, I froze up.

Just tried again, and got a fatal error.

2 minutes ago, Fatal Error said:

Just tried again, and got a fatal error.

Yes, it's annoying, but hackers are at work!

Hello! I’m currently playing on the Nintendo Switch version of the game. This morning, the game was working so much better. However, all of a sudden, my friend keeps getting booted when trying to join my match. When we finally got in one, neither of us were able to interact with any doors, windows, or weapons. The same thing happened twice, and we were both kicked from the match in both instances. In addition, I still have this recurring problem where I’ll choose a counselor but spawn in as a random counselor rather than the one I chose.

12 minutes ago, QwetaosnsohsO said:

Hello! I’m currently playing on the Nintendo Switch version of the game. This morning, the game was working so much better. However, all of a sudden, my friend keeps getting booted when trying to join my match. When we finally got in one, neither of us were able to interact with any doors, windows, or weapons. The same thing happened twice, and we were both kicked from the match in both instances. In addition, I still have this recurring problem where I’ll choose a counselor but spawn in as a random counselor rather than the one I chose.

Hello, mate. The developers are aware of all your problems. Some of them are still being investigated. Others try to fix it.

Imagine having such a sad life that you spend all your time hacking the F13 servers.

You would think they would be bored of it by now.

43 minutes ago, Rabid-child said:

Imagine having such a sad life that you spend all your time hacking the F13 servers.

You would think they would be bored of it by now.

People this pathetic, it is either hack the servers or commit suicide. Unfortunately, they lack the balls to achieve the latter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RussianHackersAreGay said:

People this pathetic, it is either hack the servers or commit suicide. Unfortunately, they lack the balls to achieve the latter.

The pathetic thing is that it’s been weeks and still happening. They should be in jail by now. The forensic company hired must not be doing too good a job tracking. Or if they are, it is being kept hush hush for now. 

Seems to be working now, I just played a bunch of games.

On that note, there seriously needs to be something done about cheaters using infinite health sprays, and pocket knifes...

• Confused 1

Thanks Mattshotcha for always being there to answer us, even if you can't tell us everything, we understand better now.  

• Like 3

One of the things that needs to be fixed but probably won't be are the counselors sinking into the ground or hovering several inches above it during special cinematic kills.

16 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

One of the things that needs to be fixed but probably won't be are the counselors sinking into the ground or hovering several inches above it during special cinematic kills.

yeah, but most importantly are bugs that they still haven´t fixed such as Part 7´s hearing range, which is further than any other Jason making stealth counselors useless and the anti aliasing which doesn´t do anything on PC.